Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 10958
-
07-26-19 17:47 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 299In my opinion it's been a steady, gradual decline over a period of time. There might slight seasonal changes but the underlying trend is consistently downward. I look back to a few years back and the difference is striking. The GPS, platonic, scammers, and other time-wasters are taking more and more space on the site. There might still be a few gems but the numbers aren't in our favor.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
It cracks me up on here when some guy posts a profile link and says he FC'd her for 3-400 $ and you look at the profile and she's a fat, bland or ugly looking girl. So yeah, the SD pool has not helped itself either. When 0/10 get several hundreds a visit, a lot of girls start thinking they're worth $5000 a month.
-
07-26-19 12:20 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 379I agree. This is my 4th or 5th time on SA and its definitely the worst experience I've had. I'm wondering if it's because of the summer? I think it may get better in the early fall when. We shall see.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 12:09 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 379Prettygal082
Total time waster and scam. The pic isn't even her. She sends pics off-site. She sent me three, all of which were diff people.
Avoid / block.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a8b9...d-e08be28933eb
-
07-26-19 03:15 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 742Ittybitty12
Posted about ittybitty1, how she no showed and was probably fake. Here is another profile, ittybitty12 with the same picture and description as the other one.
Wanted to sell pictures and talk then said she would do anything. Either it is fake or she is playing games.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a93e...c-3fa5ba3cc797
-
07-26-19 00:43 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 742B. S. On Seeking
On top of the girls I posted about. Can't believe the amount of girls looking for platonic only, want to sell pictures only, want online relationship only, etc.
Then the amount of girls that I have talked with and then they just disappear in the middle of the conversation for no reason when talking about meeting.
Don't see how anyone is meeting anyone off of there to be honest. So much B. S.
-
07-26-19 00:38 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 742Lots of B. S. On Seeking.
Have been wading through the GPS and bullcrap on Seeking. Have met a couple of girls that lead to nothing, have been ghosted, etc.
Here are some reports on them to not waste your time with.
Ittybittything1 Can't post their profile since I am blocked I believe. Made plans to meet, they no showed, when I asked where they were they said they stayed late at work. Total lie.
Avoid and do not waste your time.
Alexisw12: https://www.seeking.com/member/86213...2-182a2c786fc5 Was talking with and setting up a meeting, she was being vague, avoiding answering questions, she is a pro or at least near pro. She told me to ask whatever I wanted, I did then she said that is not how you talk to a SB. Game playing pro. Avoid.
Russian14: Game player possible scam. Can't post profile as I believe I am blocked. Talked and said she wanted real things is sick of the b. S. She has been dealing with. So when it came time to make plans guess who ghosted. Not real, avoid. Also asked for photos of me off site.
Tessia: https://www.seeking.com/member/6c844...b-4fb5b7166b80 Another game player, likes to sext, send or sell photos and videos. Talks a good game but when it came down to make a meeting happen she was not real. Asked to meet, she agreed, gave me when she is available, then she ghosted. A week later I messaged her about making that meeting happen and she tells me she is not meeting at this moment. Tell her we were setting up a meeting already and had been talking and does she actually meet. She said yes, but not now. I will believe that when I see her. Game player, seems to like to live out fantasy on Seeking but does not meet. Gives great sexting and pics but if you want to actually meet someone that will not be happening. Talks a great game but does not follow through.
Kelly 1223: https://www.seeking.com/member/9598a...d-d226d0817622 More games, were talking and she was all for meeting, said she was sick of dealing with all the b. S. On there, etc. Wanted to meet so said let's make plans, she agreed and said she wanted to meet. Tried to make plans and guess who went poof? Avoid, game player, time waster.
All of the above women spent lots of time texting with, they all got to the point of making plans to meet, agreed to meet, wanted to meet but all disappeared when it came time to make actual plans. They are game players who do not meet. The first one pulled a no show. Avoid her also.
Just trying to save all of you time with these women. I spent way too much time texting with them just to have them ghost when it came time to make plans to meet even though they all wanted to meet.
-
07-25-19 23:47 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 265Ella603
Ella603 she hosted. Tiny studio apartment. Clean, neat, organized but tiny and cramped. Excellent location a short distance from Rt 3 in NH. No safety concerns. Parking at the building. Profile pic looks something like her but different. Rubenesque body but not big. What I'd consider a good size but then I'm not a fan of skinny women. Light kissing, BBBJ, FIV, CFS. She declined DATY. Bare back not available. Cover was tight fitting and I'm not that big of a guy. If you see her, suggest you bring your own. She was very tight. Wants to please and was not interested in her own pleasure. Had an attitude that she was there for me and didn't seem to care whether she felt good or not. Different experience than the typical SA girl I've been with who really gets into it and wants to have a good time. Light smoker and I carried a slight odor when I left. Damage 250. Probably will not repeat. Wasn't a bad experience just not right for me.
-
07-25-19 23:27 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 265TexasBella43 another scam
TexasBella43 is a scam. Can't post a link because she blocked me. Originally from Mass, lived in Texas for many years, moved back to Mass with her son and living with family. Yes, single mother and cannot host. Profile pics look nothing like recent pic she sent showing a BBW considerably larger and older. Proceeded to make plans anyway. Hey, everyone needs one once in a while and was thinking with the little head. Agreed to 400 and she would pay for hotel. An hour before meeting she texted asking for 100-150 by cash app in advance to book a room without going out of pocket. Refused to pay in advance. Offered to give her cash for the room when we met and she could book at that time, then balance when we finished. Stupidly went to bar we were meeting at expecting her to show and surprise, surprise, she ghosted. Phone number ends in 2xx0.
-
07-25-19 17:09 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 81Charlotte882
Has anyone see her before?
About to pull the trigger, but, would like to get more info on her if I can find. I will post report after meeting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ad07...d-c17dfccba848
-
07-25-19 10:45 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 6Has Anyone met this lady?
Wondering if anyone's connected with her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/acb04...c-4c81d300b7f5
Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
-
07-24-19 18:57 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 82If contact support you got a good shot of getting the account back unless it was for soliciting. If someone reported you for excessive rudeness or something you'll get the account back. There are some trigger words you just can't say like "incall", "outcall", popular soliciting words that I think they must have an algorithm that bans you for them. But again is the ban was for being rude or some bullshit they will likely reinstate your account if you contact support.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 13:51 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 186I think if someone reports you they need to have proof that you offered them money for adult activities. I could be wrong tho.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:52 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 41Account got deleted
I'm pretty sure it's coincidence but right after I posted question about the two ladies from SA, my account got deleted. I just need to know if anyone else had a similar experience.
-
07-24-19 08:04 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sorry about that! The problem arose when I cut and pasted those links from my post on the Providence SA / SB forum. Apparently you can't do that!
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
But if you just go to my other post, #241 on that Providence SA / SB forum, you will find the original links, that work just fine!
And the names whom I was asking about are:
Trippie Luv
Submit2u
shehadeh1970
BG Elizabeth
cairo8818
-
07-24-19 07:56 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 3748What was the price tag, please?
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





