Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5075
-
07-26-19 08:27 #815Regular Member

Posts: 347You seem really interested in her Monger562, hit her up and take one for the team. Could be your next ATF. Be safe fella!
Originally Posted by Monger562
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 23:36 #814Senior Member

Posts: 73Bridgette
Looking for any info on Bridgette?
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...7946/1/4085747
She looks amazing but was wondering what the service and damage may be. Thanks for the info why'all.
-
07-24-19 22:23 #813Senior Member

Posts: 73Mcd
Physically she looks nice but I'm not really into the whole bdsm, punishment leather world. Fine for others but I'm just looking for some chick to fuck me like we just met in a bar. I'm not really into anal even. Sending a half payment right off the bat comes off as a rob. However, she does have a website with specifics, so seems somewhat legit. You seem really interested in her Sevilleman, hit her up and take one for the team. Could be your next ATF. Be safe fella!
Originally Posted by SevilleMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 19:59 #812Regular Member

Posts: 3Red headed provider
Check her out.
Originally Posted by Monger562
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mcd-esco...angeles-381769#escort_reviews.
I haven't seen her. I would like too but I suspicious of her requirements sending off a deposit of 1/2 of the donation amount.
-
07-24-19 19:03 #811Senior Member

Posts: 270Sam here
Save your money and hit up one of the nice BH spas. This girl was so not interesting until this post I forgot her and her gunt. Sloppy drops tatas. Nice enough but no joy.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 12:05 #810Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Keto
I assume this one is a candidate for my 300 pound life?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811
Any redeeming features, like maybe a big Bush? I like a big Bush.
-
07-23-19 12:01 #809Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hablas rooski
Anyone know if this one is for real at all.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147042
-
07-23-19 12:00 #808Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Get the balls
Supposedly there is audio of a famous movie star (think Rocky and Rambo) getting a blow job in a trailer on a set, and he can be heard saying "get the balls". I guess his way of speaking makes it even funnier.
Anyhow, this one:
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/146869
The body pics are not real, she is short and fat and proud of that, but the face pics are her, and she has kind of a pretty face.
She is from the AZ, which is an automatic strike. You can message me for my tantra experience in scottsdale that leds to me almost celbate.
It is 200 for a very lazy, crappy lotion massage, with a finish. She is on vape, but not high. But the saving grace is that she (maybe due to laziness) basically just massages your sack for a good 20 minutes. It got me as hard as the NBA salary cap (well, even harder) and if felt better than lashing out at an obese local legislator having too many items on the check out line.
-
07-23-19 11:52 #807Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Keeping it real
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147943
I am in shock. I saw this one a month ago, and the pics were fake. I posted here, I think, and savaged all of Russian / eastern ortho culture for dishonesty.
Well, the pics are now real. She is very short, mostly very fat, and a little older.
I admire her honestly, she can come fuck my sister any time.
-
07-23-19 11:49 #806Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Never take the brunette
http://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/
When you call, the brunette calls back. If there is a double option, it would be with this one, prolly.
http://www.thatmall.com/stephanie/
The blonde is a solid handjob performer at the pearl trick pad. Has a script but really works the cock, has never rushed me, and I like her politics.
The brunette, I swear I have seen before, she is terrible. Rushes you, has a script straight from the miserable shit of Susan sontag.
-
07-23-19 00:59 #805Regular Member

Posts: 13This scares me. How many of these providers on social media aren't lying? Without TER, I can't vet. They are all so expensive. I saw a model a few years ago in LA for 2 k /2 hours. It was not worth it. I saw her ad on eros and she's magically only aged 2 years.
Originally Posted by HendersonHobby
[View Original Post]
Some of these women are so hot that I'm tempted to try the fmty but that's such a gamble.
-
07-21-19 23:59 #804Regular Member

Posts: 13Reviews on Girls from social media?
There are a few instagram models I want to meet but I can't find any reviews for them. When you want to meet of them or a pornstar then how can you figure out what's on the menu? Eg if they do GFE or kiss well?
I'm really impressed by this one's website.
https://www.jessieluu.com/
-
07-21-19 21:53 #803Regular Member

Posts: 13You do realize that her twitter and Instagram is just marketing. Anyone can post pictures of flowers and gifts. It's a common tactic these so called elite girls use. They buy themselves crap and claim a client bought it.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Amy's website used to be amytaylor.net and she's been around since 2001 back then she claimed she was 27. Pushing 50 sounds about right. Ironically her rates used to be 5 k for 3 hours. She thinks she special because she graduated from Berkeley, and is an imaginary member of MENSA. Her photos are so edited I'd be scared of gambling my 2 k on granny who doesn't even have any film credits. Being on Playboy doesn't count as it's not what it used to be. I'll take that money and splurge on one the Lourdes Porn Star girls instead. Granny pussy should've made enough money by now to retire given how long she's been around makes you wonder.
-
07-19-19 10:18 #802Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lots older.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 21:12 #801Senior Member

Posts: 415Age off a bit?
She lists her age as 33. I would suggest you add 30 years at least. Wow, what ever happened to truth in advertising?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





