Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 339 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on Bridgette?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...7946/1/4085747

    She looks amazing but was wondering what the service and damage may be. Thanks for the info why'all.
    You seem really interested in her Monger562, hit her up and take one for the team. Could be your next ATF. Be safe fella!

  2. #814

    Bridgette

    Looking for any info on Bridgette?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...7946/1/4085747

    She looks amazing but was wondering what the service and damage may be. Thanks for the info why'all.

  3. #813

    Mcd

    Physically she looks nice but I'm not really into the whole bdsm, punishment leather world. Fine for others but I'm just looking for some chick to fuck me like we just met in a bar. I'm not really into anal even. Sending a half payment right off the bat comes off as a rob. However, she does have a website with specifics, so seems somewhat legit. You seem really interested in her Sevilleman, hit her up and take one for the team. Could be your next ATF. Be safe fella!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevilleMan  [View Original Post]
    Check her out.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mcd-esco...angeles-381769#escort_reviews.

    I haven't seen her. I would like too but I suspicious of her requirements sending off a deposit of 1/2 of the donation amount.

  4. #812

    Red headed provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on a redhead provider in LA / OC area. I never really see any natural redheads with freckles in any of the venues we report on here. I'm still new to the game but have been searching the pages and streets. Though why not use the vast amount of knowledge available here. Thanks why'all!
    Check her out.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mcd-esco...angeles-381769#escort_reviews.

    I haven't seen her. I would like too but I suspicious of her requirements sending off a deposit of 1/2 of the donation amount.

  5. #811

    Sam here

    Save your money and hit up one of the nice BH spas. This girl was so not interesting until this post I forgot her and her gunt. Sloppy drops tatas. Nice enough but no joy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly there is audio of a famous movie star (think Rocky and Rambo) getting a blow job in a trailer on a set, and he can be heard saying "get the balls". I guess his way of speaking makes it even funnier.

    Anyhow, this one:

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/146869

    The body pics are not real, she is short and fat and proud of that, but the face pics are her, and she has kind of a pretty face.

    She is from the AZ, which is an automatic strike. You can message me for my tantra experience in scottsdale that leds to me almost celbate.

    It is 200 for a very lazy, crappy lotion massage, with a finish. She is on vape, but not high. But the saving grace is that she (maybe due to laziness) basically just massages your sack for a good 20 minutes. It got me as hard as the NBA salary cap (well, even harder) and if felt better than lashing out at an obese local legislator having too many items on the check out line.

  6. #810
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Keto

    I assume this one is a candidate for my 300 pound life?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    Any redeeming features, like maybe a big Bush? I like a big Bush.

  7. #809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hablas rooski

    Anyone know if this one is for real at all.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147042

  8. #808
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Get the balls

    Supposedly there is audio of a famous movie star (think Rocky and Rambo) getting a blow job in a trailer on a set, and he can be heard saying "get the balls". I guess his way of speaking makes it even funnier.

    Anyhow, this one:

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/146869

    The body pics are not real, she is short and fat and proud of that, but the face pics are her, and she has kind of a pretty face.

    She is from the AZ, which is an automatic strike. You can message me for my tantra experience in scottsdale that leds to me almost celbate.

    It is 200 for a very lazy, crappy lotion massage, with a finish. She is on vape, but not high. But the saving grace is that she (maybe due to laziness) basically just massages your sack for a good 20 minutes. It got me as hard as the NBA salary cap (well, even harder) and if felt better than lashing out at an obese local legislator having too many items on the check out line.

  9. #807
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Keeping it real

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147943

    I am in shock. I saw this one a month ago, and the pics were fake. I posted here, I think, and savaged all of Russian / eastern ortho culture for dishonesty.

    Well, the pics are now real. She is very short, mostly very fat, and a little older.

    I admire her honestly, she can come fuck my sister any time.

  10. #806
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Never take the brunette

    http://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/

    When you call, the brunette calls back. If there is a double option, it would be with this one, prolly.

    http://www.thatmall.com/stephanie/

    The blonde is a solid handjob performer at the pearl trick pad. Has a script but really works the cock, has never rushed me, and I like her politics.

    The brunette, I swear I have seen before, she is terrible. Rushes you, has a script straight from the miserable shit of Susan sontag.

  11. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonHobby  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that her twitter and Instagram is just marketing. Anyone can post pictures of flowers and gifts. It's a common tactic these so called elite girls use. They buy themselves crap and claim a client bought it.

    Amy's website used to be amytaylor.net and she's been around since 2001 back then she claimed she was 27. Pushing 50 sounds about right. Ironically her rates used to be 5 k for 3 hours. She thinks she special because she graduated from Berkeley, and is an imaginary member of MENSA. Her photos are so edited I'd be scared of gambling my 2 k on granny who doesn't even have any film credits. Being on Playboy doesn't count as it's not what it used to be. I'll take that money and splurge on one the Lourdes Porn Star girls instead. Granny pussy should've made enough money by now to retire given how long she's been around makes you wonder.
    This scares me. How many of these providers on social media aren't lying? Without TER, I can't vet. They are all so expensive. I saw a model a few years ago in LA for 2 k /2 hours. It was not worth it. I saw her ad on eros and she's magically only aged 2 years.

    Some of these women are so hot that I'm tempted to try the fmty but that's such a gamble.

  12. #804

    Reviews on Girls from social media?

    There are a few instagram models I want to meet but I can't find any reviews for them. When you want to meet of them or a pornstar then how can you figure out what's on the menu? Eg if they do GFE or kiss well?

    I'm really impressed by this one's website.

    https://www.jessieluu.com/

  13. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter literally touts the saps that pay her 2500 for her three hour minimum. If I did three hours with her, I can assure you there would not be any time for pics of flowers, I would be fucking her the entire time until I was blowing air particles.
    You do realize that her twitter and Instagram is just marketing. Anyone can post pictures of flowers and gifts. It's a common tactic these so called elite girls use. They buy themselves crap and claim a client bought it.

    Amy's website used to be amytaylor.net and she's been around since 2001 back then she claimed she was 27. Pushing 50 sounds about right. Ironically her rates used to be 5 k for 3 hours. She thinks she special because she graduated from Berkeley, and is an imaginary member of MENSA. Her photos are so edited I'd be scared of gambling my 2 k on granny who doesn't even have any film credits. Being on Playboy doesn't count as it's not what it used to be. I'll take that money and splurge on one the Lourdes Porn Star girls instead. Granny pussy should've made enough money by now to retire given how long she's been around makes you wonder.

  14. #802
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    She lists her age as 33. I would suggest you add 30 years at least. Wow, what ever happened to truth in advertising?
    Lots older.

  15. #801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Age off a bit?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So this one is real interesting, details available via pm.

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...621.htm?cat=83

    Note, her age may be off a bit.
    She lists her age as 33. I would suggest you add 30 years at least. Wow, what ever happened to truth in advertising?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape