Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26824
    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    You're not referring to this Autumn are you? https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler...949/4074510319.
    Looks similar but no. #'s are different.

  2. #26823
    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    You're not referring to this Autumn are you? https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler...949/4074510319.
    Was it this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Autumn.jpg‎  

  3. #26822

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She said she's been in the area before but recently came back. Beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde shoulder length hair. She was wearing white tank top and jean shorts when I scooped her. She said she used to be a BP poster but have reluctantly reduced her donations to that of the street level. Smart girl. Ok oral skills but she swallowed my whole load.

    Has a working # for those interested. She's got a room off the trail in a nice hotel.
    You're not referring to this Autumn are you? https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler...949/4074510319.

  4. #26821
    Hit the trail at 5 am and a couple of very good looking girls out but the 3 I stopped to scoop wanted 100 or more for even a BJ. Gps is spreading.

  5. #26820

    Beware

    I was referred to this UTR by the name of Christine nice skinny looking girl with long black hair and tattoos. Well on my way to visit this girl she ask if I can pick her up then she switched it to you can come in my room. Well when I get to the Mo. 6 right across from Old town in Kissimmee she tells me her room number. I knock and she opens the door and walks str8 in for me to follow. Me being the NewYorker I am my eyes quickly scattered the room and as she kept going str8 there was a man hiding behind the door. Halfway in I started to backtrack and they say no it's not like that but the guy try to close me in the room. I pushed the door harder than he expected and squished him behind the door then he followed me outside and said this is how it works your going to pay me and I'm going to leave yAh (me wondering but why try to lock me in the room when shutting door) I say nahh I'm good. He says your going to give me my money and I stopped and turned around and looked at him like your kidding you couldn't take it if you wanted to. Then he starts to say he has our convo in his phone like that meant sumthing and he runs behind my car and try snapping a pic of my plates (don't see what thAt going to do for him) AnyWay, juSt waNted you guys to be careful. I drove off on his ignorant ass and kept it moving. The number was 1 (407) xxx-3506 I know they would probably block half the number but I'm just keeping you guys safe!!

  6. #26819
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She said she's been in the area before but recently came back. Beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde shoulder length hair. She was wearing white tank top and jean shorts when I scooped her. She said she used to be a BP poster but have reluctantly reduced her donations to that of the street level. Smart girl. Ok oral skills but she swallowed my whole load.

    Has a working # for those interested. She's got a room off the trail in a nice hotel.
    Does anyone have her digits they can share with me? Would appreciate it.

  7. #26818

    Blonde Victoria

    Picked up a little blonde named Victoria on 2xth St. Blonde very thin but total spinner body. OK back to the hotel let her take a shower and then we got down to business. The girl is total GFE. Extremely tight body and very athletic. She said she only walks in the mornings from around 8 am till 6 pm. Doesn't seem to be a user. Very cool and very down to earth. She gave me her number but I must've wrote one of the digits down wrong. If anybody has her phone number I would greatly appreciate it.

  8. #26817
    Quote Originally Posted by LagerBierGood  [View Original Post]
    I was out a couple days ago, didn't see to much I think the heat was to hot for most. I think I got lucky and scooped up Tracy. I love her attitude super cool and chill. I love playing and sucking on those big tits and nipples of hers!
    Saw Her last week. Brought her back to the hotel and let her take a shower. She is one fine woman to be with.

  9. #26816

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by LagerBierGood  [View Original Post]
    I was out a couple days ago, didn't see to much I think the heat was to hot for most. I think I got lucky and scooped up Tracy. I love her attitude super cool and chill. I love playing and sucking on those big tits and nipples of hers!
    She really is awesome.

  10. #26815

    Tracy

    I was out a couple days ago, didn't see to much I think the heat was to hot for most. I think I got lucky and scooped up Tracy. I love her attitude super cool and chill. I love playing and sucking on those big tits and nipples of hers!

  11. #26814

    Lauren

    Lauren's phone went out again. Does anyone have a new number for her? Her wifi number or regular number doesn't seem to be working any more.

  12. #26813

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wesobt1  [View Original Post]
    lol. What i was trying to say was that the dream was good the hunt.
    lol. Its all good bro.

  13. #26812

    New Talant Autumn

    She said she's been in the area before but recently came back. Beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde shoulder length hair. She was wearing white tank top and jean shorts when I scooped her. She said she used to be a BP poster but have reluctantly reduced her donations to that of the street level. Smart girl. Ok oral skills but she swallowed my whole load.

    Has a working # for those interested. She's got a room off the trail in a nice hotel.

  14. #26811

    Asslay

    I know many don't pick her up and I usually don't to much work got control every aspect of the date. I saw her the other day she a few teeth away from doing gum job LOL.

  15. #26810

    Celebrates

    Went out trail blazing yesterday around 6 pm all I can say is all they girl mentioned in these post where out! Saw Trina, the super hot blond that doesn't even look like she should be out there, and a bunch of other girls! It was like a redlight district! Picked up a WSW near the Burger King, twenty gallons of fruit punch for a BBBJ she would have let me pet the kitty for free but I was in a rush I think she liked my little mans and me because she called me later on asking to hangout for no Ruby's wild haha! Good girl don't have the number but she knows about the website and said about 100 people from here call her LOL you guys need to chill! Be safe USA team haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape