Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 35479
-
07-18-19 06:25 #26809Senior Member

Posts: 1104Carrying a satchel / big purse is another red flag. You never know what's in one of them.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 01:47 #26808Senior Member

Posts: 1149Satchel girl?
If she's carrying a dark satchel across the front of her body, stay away from her. She won't get in your car anyway, but I've heard from some chicks down there that she works for some other people that uncle may be tracking much more seriously.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 17:02 #26807Senior Member

Posts: 99The Latin chick
Might not be a SW. Theres a latina who walks all the way from that area all the way down near Oak Ridge who is more than likely handling other type of business. So she will not get in anyone's car and doesn't shows interest. Or I could be talking about the wrong latin girl.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 15:44 #26806Senior Member

Posts: 97Christina
Hello guys, is she full GFE? Stoping in town tomorrow and really like to see her.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 14:36 #26805Senior Member

Posts: 634Damn
Thats wrong. Just never pay upfront bro.
Originally Posted by Jiat2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 13:46 #26804Senior Member

Posts: 434Not-so-fun day with Sunday
Well, I made a huge mistake. I scooped up this busty BSW by the Goodwill and as it turns out, it was Sunday. I didn't recognize her because of a different hair color. Did the usual dream, boob sucking and CBJ but now she does time limits! If I wanted more then I would have to give extra Mario coins which was a huge no from me. Dropped her off by the book store and hopefully I won't make the same mistake again. If you come across a very busty BSW and she says her name is Sunday, avoid. Take care and stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
07-17-19 08:32 #26803Senior Member

Posts: 289Wrong Christina than I was thinking but seriously, this girl is awesome.
Originally Posted by TampaOob
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 07:14 #26802Senior Member

Posts: 181Latina street walker?
Man you guys are fast just saw her near the McDonald's near wawa. When I hit the u turn one of you guys grab her anyone know her name or have digits? Thanks guys.
-
07-16-19 20:03 #26801Senior Member

Posts: 376LOL. What I was trying to say was that the dream was good The hunt.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 17:13 #26800Senior Member

Posts: 162Saint
Last time I saw saint she was pretty far gone and could not deliver. Passed out in my car the got her back to her room (arrow) had a difficult time waking her up. She thanked me and said she enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
Again nothing happened. This was before X-mass. I have been on stealth mood recently and not very active.
Saw Dez about same time or just after holiday but went to parking lot to pick her up and as she was approaching a car pulled up and after a brief heavy exchange she got in and never saw her again. She was my ATF at one point saw her and her high boots four times a week.
-
07-16-19 09:13 #26799Senior Member

Posts: 52Inbox full
Hey boss. Your inbox is full. Send me a PM about Christina when I get a chance. Thanks. ST99.
Originally Posted by TampaOob
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 09:36 #26798Senior Member

Posts: 309?
Bro. Why are you posting in Broken Native American English?? I had no idea what you were trying to say until I read it like I was an extra from "Dances with Wolves. ".
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SMF1234; 07-15-19 at 09:37. Reason: bad punctuation
-
07-15-19 02:40 #26797Senior Member

Posts: 37Christina
Just finished a date with Christina and she's everything you said and more. She's in baggy gym shorts and a tank top and still looks better than any girl out here. Her headache relief skills are the best I've had on the trail. She gets very into it. Baby damage is no big deal, her skin is so smooth. She was fresh out of the shower and told me she showers in between dates.
Boys we've got a good one here! Treat her well!
Originally Posted by TampaOob
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 21:43 #26796Senior Member

Posts: 289LOL. Now that's funny.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 20:50 #26795Senior Member

Posts: 885If you drive and wait in the parlament house parking lot you will find lots of action. 😂.
Originally Posted by OBTNood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




