Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 18199
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6124
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    After reading some great comments, I sent her a pm to break the ice. Some quick replies on schedules and I had a afternoon date set up. She made a great first impression with this fellow, and was right on time to my place.

    Very pretty lady with a great eye catching outfit. We got to know each other over some wine and snacks. Really enjoyed the conversation with her. She excused herself to the restroom and changed into a pink outfit that looked killer on her. At that point it was game on with kissing, BBBJ, daty, mish to finish our time together. I will be definitely looking forward to a afternoon delight with this sweet lady in the future.
    It was very nice meeting you, I had a wonderful time. Hope I can see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  2. #6123

    CarribeanScar Fresh and Out Review

    Nothing to add as she has been well reviewed and a provider that strives to impress for the every minute you are with her. Visited her after my business trip and she did not disappoint. Contact was through the PM and she gave the number. She is good and her body is definitely something to explore. After the deed good conversation with her and back to deed again.

    I believe she will never disappoint from what I can see with the time I spent.

    Will repeat soon.

    Fun in the sun.

  3. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish  [View Original Post]
    Been crickets a few weeks.
    She is retired. Finally managed to get ahold of her, she said she's done and there's a good chance she's moving away.

  4. #6121

    Happy in Flordia

    Quote Originally Posted by I FromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Orlando the next week or so for work and would like to contribute to the UTR economy. If anyone has numbers to share it would be very appreciated.
    Check out Maitland mom Sarah.

  5. #6120

    Visiting soon.

    I'm going to be in Orlando the next week or so for work and would like to contribute to the UTR economy. If anyone has numbers to share it would be very appreciated.

  6. #6119

    Longwood Ashley

    Been crickets a few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is off. Has been for a while. I'm guessing she has a new one by now.

  7. #6118
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    That's the thing not enough post of these providers, I would have tried harder to see Ashley if I saw those photos or more reviews of her.
    Its probably because they don't want to share, want to keep the mileage as low as possible I guess.

  8. #6117
    That's the thing not enough post of these providers, I would have tried harder to see Ashley if I saw those photos or more reviews of her.

  9. #6116
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth the headache, most of the time.
    What headache you mean?

  10. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.
    Definitely worth the headache, most of the time.

  11. #6114

    Utr Sophia

    After reading some great comments, I sent her a pm to break the ice. Some quick replies on schedules and I had a afternoon date set up. She made a great first impression with this fellow, and was right on time to my place.

    Very pretty lady with a great eye catching outfit. We got to know each other over some wine and snacks. Really enjoyed the conversation with her. She excused herself to the restroom and changed into a pink outfit that looked killer on her. At that point it was game on with kissing, BBBJ, daty, mish to finish our time together. I will be definitely looking forward to a afternoon delight with this sweet lady in the future.

  12. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.
    Nice post more pics how about all of them LOL.

  13. #6112

    Longwood UTR Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    She is now retired, and moving with her new man.
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ash33.jpg‎   ash22.jpg‎   ash11.jpg‎  

  14. #6111

    Maitland mom

    Thank you guys for the digits can't rmbr who gave me. But I forgot to post that yes she is a good dream. She is very great and into DFK, good attitude. She is a plain Jane but in my opinion her DFK and willingness to please outweighs that. BBJ was ok in very nice hotel.

  15. #6110
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I know her phone was shut off a couple weeks back. I didn't get her new digits yet. I'm going to have to swing by her place and see if I can find her there. Just haven't done it yet. She is fun, but sometimes a little more work than fun. Maitland mom Sarah a little more fun and less hassle after then fun.
    She is now retired, and moving with her new man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape