Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 18199
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6109
    Quote Originally Posted by TimDrake1234  [View Original Post]
    Could someone pass her digits to me as well. I want to help her out.

    Thanks.
    If you have good post on this site PM me will see if I can help you.

  2. #6108
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Amazing. Can you Pm me her new digits?
    Sent it but can you please be more detailed about her services? GFE? BBJCIM? Bb sex?

  3. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. If you do manage to snag the new digits LMK. Will do the same.
    How is she a bit more work? LOL what do you mean? I tried to go to her place but she isn't there anymore. Her neighbor said he saw her leave with luggage and moving out of the house. I have her digits but she retired.

  4. #6106
    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is a top talent out there, if I had a number for her that still worked I would be seeing her weekly. Get on that bro.
    Can you give details of what and how she provides services? GFE? BbB cum in pussy, BBJCIM?

  5. #6105
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I know her phone was shut off a couple weeks back. I didn't get her new digits yet. I'm going to have to swing by her place and see if I can find her there. Just haven't done it yet. She is fun, but sometimes a little more work than fun. Maitland mom Sarah a little more fun and less hassle after then fun.
    Agreed. If you do manage to snag the new digits LMK. Will do the same.

  6. #6104

    Michel 1 L

    Was in town for a few day and was able to reconnect with her and damn it I missed her. She is just a master at her craft! Nothing else than can be added.

  7. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    So I've heard. Could ya bless me with those digits for Sarah bud?
    Anyone willing to share Sara's information.

  8. #6102

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    So I've heard. Could ya bless me with those digits for Sarah bud?
    Could someone pass her digits to me as well. I want to help her out.

    Thanks.

  9. #6101

    About Sarah.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I know her phone was shut off a couple of weeks back. I didn't get her new digits yet. I'm going to have to swing by her place and see if I can find her there. Just haven't done it yet. She is fun, but sometimes a little more work than fun. Maitland mom Sarah a little more fun and less hassle after then fun.
    So I've heard. Could ya bless me with those digits for Sarah bud?

  10. #6100

    Ashley in longwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not, she was kinda becoming my favorite little buddy but my texts aren't going through to her anymore it seems. So who knows. Maybe she retired. If I hear from her I'll PM you.
    I know her phone was shut off a couple weeks back. I didn't get her new digits yet. I'm going to have to swing by her place and see if I can find her there. Just haven't done it yet. She is fun, but sometimes a little more work than fun. Maitland mom Sarah a little more fun and less hassle after then fun.

  11. #6099
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69  [View Original Post]
    How was her services? Any details? I have her new number but haven't called it yet. Saw her at the gas station in longwood a couple weeks ago, I recognized her got her digits.
    Amazing. Can you Pm me her new digits?

  12. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by Critt1981  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not, she was kinda becoming my favorite little buddy but my texts aren't going through to her anymore it seems. So who knows. Maybe she retired. If I hear from her I'll PM you.
    Ugh, damn.

  13. #6097

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    (Sarah's) "Kiss is on My List", OO!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her sooner Herr Braun. She's a real GFE and the sweetest lady to be with. I find her to be the perfect escape. She's in my top 5. You and I have meeting the same ladies for years so I know you'll be pleased.

    OO.

  14. #6096

    You're going to regret

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Just listened to the you tube performance of "Sara Smile". A unique, live rendition of one of my ALLTIME Favorite songs. (I remember when it came out, LOL.) This version is an absolute Classic. Maitland Sarah has been at the top of my lust. Er, I mean list; now I am going to HAVE to see her! Well done, Mitch!
    Not seeing her sooner Herr Braun. She's a real GFE and the sweetest lady to be with. I find her to be the perfect escape. She's in my top 5. You and I have meeting the same ladies for years so I know you'll be pleased.

    OO.

  15. #6095
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69  [View Original Post]
    How was her services? Any details? I have her new number but haven't called it yet. Saw her at the gas station in longwood a couple weeks ago, I recognized her got her digits.
    I have 2 numbers for her and radio silence on both.

    Ending in 3x2 and the other in 4x9.

    Is the number you have different?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape