Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 500 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    The day before yesterday (Tuesday) at about 7 am I was going to the ATM in the TD Bank across from CJ's on westford street and a girl in a red printed dress was trying to flag me down. She looked like she was spanish, she had long black hair braided. Hard to tell how old she was but she looked good from where I was driving by. Anyone else see her or pick her up? Got information?
    That's Stephanie. She looks good, but service is not up to par. I saw her too. Taylor was out as well. Picked her up for the first time in a long time. Much better option than Stephanie.

  2. #5425

    Girl in a red dress

    The day before yesterday (Tuesday) at about 7 am I was going to the ATM in the TD Bank across from CJ's on westford street and a girl in a red printed dress was trying to flag me down. She looked like she was spanish, she had long black hair braided. Hard to tell how old she was but she looked good from where I was driving by. Anyone else see her or pick her up? Got information?

  3. #5424

    Here we Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Here we go

    Once upon a time not long ago

    When mongers had class and wouldn't talk out they ass

    When laws were stern and justice stood

    And people were behavin' like they oughtta good

    There lived a little' boy who was misled

    By anotha little' boy and this is what he said

    "Me, Ya, Ty, we going to give the hoe's sum cash

    Fuckin young tramp's and makin' tha dash"

    The girls did the job, money came with ease

    But one boy couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease

    He kept talking about the same thot again and again then about her motha

    Jesus did ya fuck her sista and her brutha?

    When one boy called him out, he started acting erratic

    He said "Keep it to yourself boy, no need for static"

    The other thought he was slick mixing his posts with disses

    But the trolln' was wack, Xray was just glad

    The other moved on 'and found a new misses called princess

    Hub dropped his bat, so went the glory

    And this is the way I have end this story

    A2 do what cha need 2

    Good Night
    I am just so grateful for the vids he attaches. I am sure the hoe must have cousins and second grade teachers that are in play as well!

  4. #5423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Here we go

    Once upon a time not long ago

    When mongers had class and wouldn't talk out they ass

    When laws were stern and justice stood

    And people were behavin' like they oughtta good

    There lived a little' boy who was misled

    By anotha little' boy and this is what he said

    "Me, Ya, Ty, we going to give the hoe's sum cash

    Fuckin young tramp's and makin' tha dash"

    The girls did the job, money came with ease

    But one boy couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease

    He kept talking about the same thot again and again then about her motha

    Jesus did ya fuck her sista and her brutha?

    When one boy called him out, he started acting erratic

    He said "Keep it to yourself boy, no need for static"

    The other thought he was slick mixing his posts with disses

    But the trolln' was wack, Xray was just glad

    The other moved on 'and found a new misses called princess

    Hub dropped his bat, so went the glory

    And this is the way I have end this story

    A2 do what cha need 2

    Good Night

  5. #5422

    Princess

    Got a fb message from Cynthia talking about she misses me and how she's clean. Ignored her because I got enough lead to protect me from her bullshit like xrays. Someone else can fall for her 10 pins scheme. I'm a baller not a bowler. Pickec up a LSW calling herself princess. Long hair cute face. Nice dt with gargle on the bottom of my dick. After swallow and while driving her to walker and shaffer she we was joking. She said you fly and I said flyer than the millennium falcon. Guess she didn't get the reference. She's kind of young. But she likes that Aerosmith song on the panagopolous greek guitar. I like acoustics too. Will repeat. Check her out if you can find her. You will enjoy. I did. & I will repeat. https://youtu.be/zEKYF_lZbpA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171201_115244_9459.jpg‎  

  6. #5421

    Jules?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    He never said he picked her up street walking but he did call her a street walker. I have never see her out and about.
    I am new to this, but take a ride around the loop almost everyday and have never seen this girl either, would love to know if anyone else has picked her up and what are her reviews.

    Only two I seen yesterday was Jasmine out by jays, sweet girl with good skills.

    Baby Nikki (looks like death) was on Appleton.

  7. #5420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Jules

    I got her number from a fellow monger who DID pick her up off the street. If he wants to chime in that's his call.

    When I pick her up to meet its alway by the Xtra mart.

    She said she's picked up by Dunkins once during a conversation. By a guy who just wanted to talk.

    Also like twenty + guys are PMing me about her #.

    I've gotten fucked over in the past by handing out #'s to too many guys at once.

    So if / when I get some success stories to the peeps I did give her # to. Then I'll give out her # to the next round.

    It is what it is.

  8. #5419

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen this girl out, has anyone else actually picked her up before?
    He never said he picked her up street walking but he did call her a street walker. I have never see her out and about.

  9. #5418

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Linked up with her again last night.

    Second time was even better than the 1st.

    That girl can deep throat!!

    She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a SW.
    I have never seen this girl out, has anyone else actually picked her up before?

  10. #5417

    Nothing early am

    I looped a few times around 5 am, old lady in orange dress and short haired spanish girl in blue hoody both on westford, neither worth stopping for imo. No LEO but last night around 7 pm two detecs were at a house on walker. Stay safe.

  11. #5416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Jules

    Linked up with her again last night.

    Second time was even better than the 1st.

    That girl can deep throat!!

    She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a SW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47380638_10218012990100131_8995087167793397760_n (2).jpg‎  

  12. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride today and not much out there.

    Michaela was out on the side of Jays, wearing all gray and looking like shit! She was actually smoking crack out in the open with some dude. Such a shame, she used to be super cute. Great skills, both BBBJ and FS.

    Wendy was out by jays as well, wearing a orange dress.

    Going to text Gabby and hope she is not busy, still the best bang for the buck!
    Yup she loves hard now. Has a crack twitch when she is talking. Still best anal sex I've had for cheap. Pic and video freindly as well.

  13. #5414

    Tanisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiffy26  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Tanisha today. Good bbq but boy is she out there. She told me she is real old, and I asked her well how old is that. She told me she is four years older than Jesus. She used to walk with god. She has some real crazy stories.
    Tanisha is definitely out there! She has lost a lot of weight though and does provide good service.

  14. #5413

    Michaela

    Took a ride today and not much out there.

    Michaela was out on the side of Jays, wearing all gray and looking like shit! She was actually smoking crack out in the open with some dude. Such a shame, she used to be super cute. Great skills, both BBBJ and FS.

    Wendy was out by jays as well, wearing a orange dress.

    Going to text Gabby and hope she is not busy, still the best bang for the buck!

  15. #5412

    Tanisha

    Picked up Tanisha today. Good bbq but boy is she out there. She told me she is real old, and I asked her well how old is that. She told me she is four years older than jesus. She used to walk with god. She has some real crazy stories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape