Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7496
-
07-25-19 23:28 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 53That's Stephanie. She looks good, but service is not up to par. I saw her too. Taylor was out as well. Picked her up for the first time in a long time. Much better option than Stephanie.
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 13:03 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 212Girl in a red dress
The day before yesterday (Tuesday) at about 7 am I was going to the ATM in the TD Bank across from CJ's on westford street and a girl in a red printed dress was trying to flag me down. She looked like she was spanish, she had long black hair braided. Hard to tell how old she was but she looked good from where I was driving by. Anyone else see her or pick her up? Got information?
-
07-24-19 07:45 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 278Here we Go!
I am just so grateful for the vids he attaches. I am sure the hoe must have cousins and second grade teachers that are in play as well!
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 22:43 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 191Here we go
Once upon a time not long ago
When mongers had class and wouldn't talk out they ass
When laws were stern and justice stood
And people were behavin' like they oughtta good
There lived a little' boy who was misled
By anotha little' boy and this is what he said
"Me, Ya, Ty, we going to give the hoe's sum cash
Fuckin young tramp's and makin' tha dash"
The girls did the job, money came with ease
But one boy couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease
He kept talking about the same thot again and again then about her motha
Jesus did ya fuck her sista and her brutha?
When one boy called him out, he started acting erratic
He said "Keep it to yourself boy, no need for static"
The other thought he was slick mixing his posts with disses
But the trolln' was wack, Xray was just glad
The other moved on 'and found a new misses called princess
Hub dropped his bat, so went the glory
And this is the way I have end this story
A2 do what cha need 2
Good Night
-
07-23-19 14:25 #5422Banned Member

Posts: 307Princess
Got a fb message from Cynthia talking about she misses me and how she's clean. Ignored her because I got enough lead to protect me from her bullshit like xrays. Someone else can fall for her 10 pins scheme. I'm a baller not a bowler. Pickec up a LSW calling herself princess. Long hair cute face. Nice dt with gargle on the bottom of my dick. After swallow and while driving her to walker and shaffer she we was joking. She said you fly and I said flyer than the millennium falcon. Guess she didn't get the reference. She's kind of young. But she likes that Aerosmith song on the panagopolous greek guitar. I like acoustics too. Will repeat. Check her out if you can find her. You will enjoy. I did. & I will repeat. https://youtu.be/zEKYF_lZbpA.
-
07-20-19 08:35 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 193Jules?
I am new to this, but take a ride around the loop almost everyday and have never seen this girl either, would love to know if anyone else has picked her up and what are her reviews.
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
Only two I seen yesterday was Jasmine out by jays, sweet girl with good skills.
Baby Nikki (looks like death) was on Appleton.
-
07-18-19 18:23 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 191Jules
I got her number from a fellow monger who DID pick her up off the street. If he wants to chime in that's his call.
When I pick her up to meet its alway by the Xtra mart.
She said she's picked up by Dunkins once during a conversation. By a guy who just wanted to talk.
Also like twenty + guys are PMing me about her #.
I've gotten fucked over in the past by handing out #'s to too many guys at once.
So if / when I get some success stories to the peeps I did give her # to. Then I'll give out her # to the next round.
It is what it is.
-
07-18-19 15:42 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 212Jules
He never said he picked her up street walking but he did call her a street walker. I have never see her out and about.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 13:35 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 95Jules
I have never seen this girl out, has anyone else actually picked her up before?
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 07:09 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 101Nothing early am
I looped a few times around 5 am, old lady in orange dress and short haired spanish girl in blue hoody both on westford, neither worth stopping for imo. No LEO but last night around 7 pm two detecs were at a house on walker. Stay safe.
-
07-17-19 23:15 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 191Jules
Linked up with her again last night.
Second time was even better than the 1st.
That girl can deep throat!!
She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a SW.
-
07-17-19 14:59 #5415Banned Member

Posts: 942Yup she loves hard now. Has a crack twitch when she is talking. Still best anal sex I've had for cheap. Pic and video freindly as well.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 14:30 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 193Tanisha
Tanisha is definitely out there! She has lost a lot of weight though and does provide good service.
Originally Posted by Kiffy26
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 14:27 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 193Michaela
Took a ride today and not much out there.
Michaela was out on the side of Jays, wearing all gray and looking like shit! She was actually smoking crack out in the open with some dude. Such a shame, she used to be super cute. Great skills, both BBBJ and FS.
Wendy was out by jays as well, wearing a orange dress.
Going to text Gabby and hope she is not busy, still the best bang for the buck!
-
07-16-19 00:54 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 54Tanisha
Picked up Tanisha today. Good bbq but boy is she out there. She told me she is real old, and I asked her well how old is that. She told me she is four years older than jesus. She used to walk with god. She has some real crazy stories.











Reply With Quote



