Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 7898
-
07-23-19 18:22 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 103Deathbysexy
Not bmore, but actually moco. Anyone had luck with this one? She can host wants 3. Probably could settle for 2-2. 5.
-
07-23-19 13:17 #2857Regular Member

Posts: 11I chatted with her for a very short time. She quoted 150 than asked for gas money.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 21:22 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: Sunniest Sunshine
Definitely not my first rodeo. I never send cash before meeting. That was a warning for anyone else that might come across her profile.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
As for the M&G, I offered that to see what she would say. If she was legit, I expect that she would have accepted. Likewise, for a 1 K monthly SB, I would invest 2 to determine if she's a keeper. That being said, it's not my norm.
-
07-22-19 20:08 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 108Might Be TGTBT
I've been chatting with her for a few days. Had plans to meet tomorrow. Then hit me with "can you send me money for gas and snacks?
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:00 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 42Jezzbaby
Any info on this one? Seems TGTBT. New profile but says she's been on for over a year.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e91b2...6-a4b1b3aea390
-
07-22-19 13:53 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 103Xomissnatalia
Anyone meet her yet or spoken to her? Currently just fishing around as 2-3 of my current SB are either out of town or went MIA. So I'm back on the hunt to see if I can find a couple extra to add to the play list.
-
07-21-19 07:20 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 72Hey Duuuuuuude. Anytime a complete stranger (especially on here) asks you to give them money before you ever even meet them you can assume 99.99% of time it is a scam. You were going to give her 200 for a M&G?
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 00:15 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 335My experience exactly
I had a similar experience with her. Complete time waster.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 11:36 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: Lunagrey9
Damn, she looks like a keeper!
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 11:32 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 236Sunniest Sunshine
Anyone got anything on this cutie?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ff50...b-c68eb3c89597
Offers 4 weekend meets per months for a 1 K allowance. Not bad, HOWEVER she wants 1/2 via PayPal before meeting (red flag), then 1/2 when she arrives at the first date.
I offered 2 for m&g, then 4 for first date and 4 for second, and then switch to monthly. Ghosting.
Pretty much confirms scam.
-
07-18-19 16:18 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 502Lunagrey9
Has anyone seen Chloe? I'm talking to her. She seems fun but she's been on the site for a few years. I find that often leads to pretty jaded girls who upsell and don't aim to please. Talking to her, she sounds like she gets off on this and is very kinky. Any firsthand knowledge? Post or pm? https://www.seeking.com/member/3bac9...7-e97118b2a996.
-
07-18-19 14:50 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 457Update on this SB.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
Recently we tried to do a meet and greet. She cancelled at the last minute, we reschedule another meeting a few days later only for her to not show up.
I haven't seen any good reviews on her. She is a complete time waster. Don't waste your time. She is not seroius.
-
07-18-19 06:35 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 236Miss Tootz
Got a hit from this lovely fillie, in Philly.
Anyone got anything on her? Looks really damn fine.
Fine enough that I'd make regular trips to Philly.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b379...4-7028ffc73237
-
07-15-19 09:51 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 487Reports
This girl wants to sell pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f8a...2-d6b88b9df1bd
Possible scam. Agreed to a number and a meet and greet. Wanted cash upfront before the M&G. Go ahead and keep checking your Venmo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e60b3...7-06bbe99274a1
GPS. All asking $500+.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50
https://www.seeking.com/member/efa56...a-977f9196af2b
https://www.seeking.com/member/2657a...7-c6cc327bd927
-
07-15-19 06:26 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 49She was very pleasant and sweet. She has a job hair dresser. The menu was good everything including anal but not first time. Don't get that. She says she enjoys it but wants to be comfortable with person before giving up the ass. Got the feeling no bb but not positive she would not cave on that front. All the checks were there but not for 500. She claims she has huge sex drive.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





