Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Purple hair

    I got the same message she said willing to go bareback. Reportback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me for my number with hers. I messaged her and chatted or a days time. Made some discussion about what she wants, she's 19, and that she has a friend to choose from also. Asked her is she is ready to make a plan, after she sent me some confirmation pics. Will report on set up if / when she responds.

    Good luck.

  2. #2767

    Initial contact made

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone chatted with this one? I'm not sure what to think.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7c9e9...4-26f1ea74559b
    She messaged me for my number with hers. I messaged her and chatted or a days time. Made some discussion about what she wants, she's 19, and that she has a friend to choose from also. Asked her is she is ready to make a plan, after she sent me some confirmation pics. Will report on set up if / when she responds.

    Good luck.

  3. #2766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Albania

    I was talking to her too. Says she got in trouble and needs to go home. Her English is very weak. She did give it thought to seeing me but all we were doing were spinning tires and no fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    AlbaniaMassi - https://www.seeking.com/member/d2f81...4-a5e4c24fe4ef.

    Responded quickly and went right into her needs aka needs cash now, anything 10,20 or 30, whatever you can send her. Arrived very recently as an Au Pair without agency and family kicked her out and needs money to get by and return to her country.

  4. #2765

    A waste of time

    AlbaniaMassi - https://www.seeking.com/member/d2f81...4-a5e4c24fe4ef.

    Responded quickly and went right into her needs aka needs cash now, anything 10,20 or 30, whatever you can send her. Arrived very recently as an Au Pair without agency and family kicked her out and needs money to get by and return to her country.

  5. #2764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Please share info I'll share mine too

    Is anyone chatted with this one? I'm not sure what to think.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7c9e9...4-26f1ea74559b

  6. #2763

    More Intel

    Two more girls to avoid, because neither are into anything physical.

    1) Rosesarered01 (https://www.seeking.com/member/1a689...9-a707d53e7c32)
    From Forest Hill, just graduated from HS.

    2) Ariana22501 (https://www.seeking.com/member/c7097...f-add37f560f29)
    From Harrisburg, PA, just graduated from HS.

  7. #2762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Screw loose

    I started talking to this one. She's seems like she has a lot of loose screws. She sends me a go fund me page. And I'm like uhh okay and then she lies about her age on SA. I saw her fb and she is really 39!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0812...9-b8bae28ed611

  8. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have details on her? Trying to chat with her on SA. No luck yet but will report on how things went if successful.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/834a5...5-20d1de424044
    I talked to her on the site and on text for a while. She seemed nice, normal and DTF. I never followed through, so I can't say for sure but it seemed like it could have worked.

  9. #2760

    Hotel Options

    Mongers.

    You can try dayuse.com to locate hotel at a discounted rate. These are good hotel where you can book for a few hours. For example you can book a nice hotel room in the DC area for about $80. Hours would be 10 am-4 pm.

  10. #2759

    Towson Motels / hotels

    Can anyone recommend any relatively inexpensive motels / hotels in and around towson to go to for a few hours. Thanks. Wolverineman.

  11. #2758

    Charmcity95

    Does anyone have details on her? Trying to chat with her on SA. No luck yet but will report on how things went if successful.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/834a5...5-20d1de424044

  12. #2757

    Re: Anybody had luck with a girl who goes by Bellamilan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby212  [View Original Post]
    Chatted awhile back on SA and then her profile was gone. Later seen her on Wyp, got her number texted seemed sweet but could never arrange time to meet due to schedules. Haven't heard back from her in awhile but was eager to check her out. Anyone had any luck? Should I keep trying to pursue or move on, hot as hell young big titties!
    She's been discussed here before, and IIRC the reports weren't all positive. Here's a post where someone quoted one of the earlier reports (the original post is gone):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3620271

    That was back in November 2017. Now whether she's changed her ways since then I have no idea, LOL. I think she has a twin, but I may not be remembering correctly.

  13. #2756

    ZiggyS at WYP

    I chatted with this one a few times. We finally met for lunch.

    A bit eccentric, but said she was DTF. Even went so far as to say that she has a Bush if that was any concern.

    We agree on a day next week to meet, for 2. 5.

    Then texts me a couple of days later saying that she's a terrible face-to-face negotiator, and wants 7, for the basics that we discussed.

    Smfh.

    My reply was good luck wit that.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xzZKj5RdDOxW4n

  14. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    1) eilliacxo (https://www.seeking.com/member/f4931...7-51ed3803d756)

    2) anastassia67 (https://www.seeking.com/member/85f45...f-f7f23148e093)

    Not sure if something fishy is going on with these two. Both are 18 and both live in Elkridge. I looked at both profiles, and moments later eilliacxo messaged me saying that she wants to be spoiled. We chatted a bit, but then she doesn't answer my last message (I asked when her birthday was). I messaged her again asking if she had a friend on SA named Anastasia, and eilliacxo immediately blocked me LOL. I have not messaged Anastasia, and I don't plan to.

    Edit: Now I can't see either profile. No idea if both have blocked me or if both are now deactivated, LOL.
    They've both been deactivated.

  15. #2754

    More Intel

    1) eilliacxo (https://www.seeking.com/member/f4931...7-51ed3803d756)

    2) anastassia67 (https://www.seeking.com/member/85f45...f-f7f23148e093)

    Not sure if something fishy is going on with these two. Both are 18 and both live in Elkridge. I looked at both profiles, and moments later eilliacxo messaged me saying that she wants to be spoiled. We chatted a bit, but then she doesn't answer my last message (I asked when her birthday was). I messaged her again asking if she had a friend on SA named Anastasia, and eilliacxo immediately blocked me LOL. I have not messaged Anastasia, and I don't plan to.

    Edit: Now I can't see either profile. No idea if both have blocked me or if both are now deactivated, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape