Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2858

    Deathbysexy

    Not bmore, but actually moco. Anyone had luck with this one? She can host wants 3. Probably could settle for 2-2. 5.

  2. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her for a few days. Had plans to meet tomorrow. Then hit me with can you send me money for gas and snacks?
    I chatted with her for a very short time. She quoted 150 than asked for gas money.

  3. #2856

    Re: Sunniest Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Duuuuuuude. Anytime a complete stranger (especially on here) asks you to give them money before you ever even meet them you can assume 99.99% of time it is a scam. You were going to give her 200 for a M&G?
    Definitely not my first rodeo. I never send cash before meeting. That was a warning for anyone else that might come across her profile.

    As for the M&G, I offered that to see what she would say. If she was legit, I expect that she would have accepted. Likewise, for a 1 K monthly SB, I would invest 2 to determine if she's a keeper. That being said, it's not my norm.

  4. #2855

    Might Be TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seems TGTBT. New profile but says she's been on for over a year.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e91b2...6-a4b1b3aea390
    I've been chatting with her for a few days. Had plans to meet tomorrow. Then hit me with "can you send me money for gas and snacks?

  5. #2854

    Jezzbaby

    Any info on this one? Seems TGTBT. New profile but says she's been on for over a year.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e91b2...6-a4b1b3aea390

  6. #2853

    Xomissnatalia

    Anyone meet her yet or spoken to her? Currently just fishing around as 2-3 of my current SB are either out of town or went MIA. So I'm back on the hunt to see if I can find a couple extra to add to the play list.

  7. #2852
    Hey Duuuuuuude. Anytime a complete stranger (especially on here) asks you to give them money before you ever even meet them you can assume 99.99% of time it is a scam. You were going to give her 200 for a M&G?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got anything on this cutie?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ff50...b-c68eb3c89597

    Offers 4 weekend meets per months for a 1 K allowance. Not bad, HOWEVER she wants 1/2 via PayPal before meeting (red flag), then 1/2 when she arrives at the first date.

    I offered 2 for m&g, then 4 for first date and 4 for second, and then switch to monthly. Ghosting.

    Pretty much confirms scam.

  8. #2851

    My experience exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Update on this SB.

    Recently we tried to do a meet and greet. She cancelled at the last minute, we reschedule another meeting a few days later only for her to not show up.

    I haven't seen any good reviews on her. She is a complete time waster. Don't waste your time. She is not seroius.
    I had a similar experience with her. Complete time waster.

  9. #2850

    Re: Lunagrey9

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chloe? I'm talking to her. She seems fun but she's been on the site for a few years. I find that often leads to pretty jaded girls who upsell and don't aim to please. Talking to her, she sounds like she gets off on this and is very kinky. Any firsthand knowledge? Post or pm? https://www.seeking.com/member/3bac9...7-e97118b2a996.
    Damn, she looks like a keeper!

  10. #2849

    Sunniest Sunshine

    Anyone got anything on this cutie?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ff50...b-c68eb3c89597

    Offers 4 weekend meets per months for a 1 K allowance. Not bad, HOWEVER she wants 1/2 via PayPal before meeting (red flag), then 1/2 when she arrives at the first date.

    I offered 2 for m&g, then 4 for first date and 4 for second, and then switch to monthly. Ghosting.

    Pretty much confirms scam.

  11. #2848

    Lunagrey9

    Has anyone seen Chloe? I'm talking to her. She seems fun but she's been on the site for a few years. I find that often leads to pretty jaded girls who upsell and don't aim to please. Talking to her, she sounds like she gets off on this and is very kinky. Any firsthand knowledge? Post or pm? https://www.seeking.com/member/3bac9...7-e97118b2a996.

  12. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have details on her? Trying to chat with her on SA. No luck yet but will report on how things went if successful.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/834a5...5-20d1de424044
    Update on this SB.

    Recently we tried to do a meet and greet. She cancelled at the last minute, we reschedule another meeting a few days later only for her to not show up.

    I haven't seen any good reviews on her. She is a complete time waster. Don't waste your time. She is not seroius.

  13. #2846

    Miss Tootz

    Got a hit from this lovely fillie, in Philly.

    Anyone got anything on her? Looks really damn fine.

    Fine enough that I'd make regular trips to Philly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b379...4-7028ffc73237

  14. #2845

    Reports

    This girl wants to sell pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f8a...2-d6b88b9df1bd

    Possible scam. Agreed to a number and a meet and greet. Wanted cash upfront before the M&G. Go ahead and keep checking your Venmo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e60b3...7-06bbe99274a1

    GPS. All asking $500+.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efa56...a-977f9196af2b

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2657a...7-c6cc327bd927

  15. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me an idea of the experience? Conversation is good, but what was on the menu? What was her attitude? Energy? What could you do? And what could you not do?

    PM if you prefer to keep it private.

    Thanks.
    She was very pleasant and sweet. She has a job hair dresser. The menu was good everything including anal but not first time. Don't get that. She says she enjoys it but wants to be comfortable with person before giving up the ass. Got the feeling no bb but not positive she would not cave on that front. All the checks were there but not for 500. She claims she has huge sex drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape