Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 18201
-
07-24-19 10:59 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 123Maitland mom
Thank you guys for the digits can't rmbr who gave me. But I forgot to post that yes she is a good dream. She is very great and into DFK, good attitude. She is a plain Jane but in my opinion her DFK and willingness to please outweighs that. BBJ was ok in very nice hotel.
-
07-24-19 09:23 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 532She is now retired, and moving with her new man.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:07 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 410If you have good post on this site PM me will see if I can help you.
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:05 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 88Sent it but can you please be more detailed about her services? GFE? BBJCIM? Bb sex?
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:03 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 88How is she a bit more work? LOL what do you mean? I tried to go to her place but she isn't there anymore. Her neighbor said he saw her leave with luggage and moving out of the house. I have her digits but she retired.
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:01 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 88Can you give details of what and how she provides services? GFE? BbB cum in pussy, BBJCIM?
Originally Posted by Critt1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 02:35 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 532Agreed. If you do manage to snag the new digits LMK. Will do the same.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 22:19 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 102Michel 1 L
Was in town for a few day and was able to reconnect with her and damn it I missed her. She is just a master at her craft! Nothing else than can be added.
-
07-23-19 18:33 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 270Anyone willing to share Sara's information.
Originally Posted by Critt1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 11:57 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 157Sarah
Could someone pass her digits to me as well. I want to help her out.
Originally Posted by Critt1981
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-22-19 23:55 #6101Regular Member

Posts: 18About Sarah.
So I've heard. Could ya bless me with those digits for Sarah bud?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:51 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 485Ashley in longwood
I know her phone was shut off a couple weeks back. I didn't get her new digits yet. I'm going to have to swing by her place and see if I can find her there. Just haven't done it yet. She is fun, but sometimes a little more work than fun. Maitland mom Sarah a little more fun and less hassle after then fun.
Originally Posted by Critt1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 22:33 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 532Amazing. Can you Pm me her new digits?
Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 22:15 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 532Ugh, damn.
Originally Posted by Critt1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 20:58 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 413Maitland Mom Sarah
(Sarah's) "Kiss is on My List", OO!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





