Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 14664
-
07-20-19 23:47 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 960Ok what gives?
Ok, I will bite. What gives? After three other visits you decide she isn't your type?
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 21:48 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 545Naomi. Take 4
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...35564357/naomi
I no longer recommend or will no longer see. YMMV.
Stay safe.
JFK.
-
07-20-19 20:50 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 960Private browsing?
I know it is simplistic as does not hide your traffic but I always use it and don't have these type problems. Regardless of browser or device type. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PhilantrHoepik
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 07:42 #1896Regular Member

Posts: 5Cyber 'Hocuss'
Tracking, by any means: email, user, imeID, habits and who knows what other itech, I tried not to sign over email, changed the browser, that helped for awhile.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 17:47 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 214Listcrawler to Eros
Been having issues on my computer, now as of today its starting on my phone. LC pulls up but when I click on a profile, it takes me to Eros. I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome on my computer and that fixed it, but haven't checked today. But now my phone is doing it? WTF? Anyone got any idea what's going on and how can we fix it? Annoying!!
-
07-19-19 13:37 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 245Tainted lc reviews
Yeah they are playing games with reviews. My Rae ripoff one posted and a day later it's gone with 2 positive ones replacing where mine was. F that sites reviews. I will no longer believe any of them.
-
07-19-19 11:13 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 73[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-18-19 20:30 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 960Basically take it with a grain of salt.
I am working on my 3rd LC logon because I have called people out in the comments. The reviews seem to be a bit better than the comments.
Originally Posted by TerBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:20 #1891Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow. Brand new 21 year old DD blonde just started posting.
I rent a couple of condos in Clearwater and met this young girl last week. Our conversation turned to her finances and she said she was looking to do just about anything to make some money. I donated to her cause and she was a very naughty girl for me. Excellent BBBJ, finished in a beautiful doggy that I will not soon forget.
Her ad:
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...405/Clearwater
-
07-17-19 12:48 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 72Exactly LC can't be trusted
I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.
-
07-16-19 18:38 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 214LC Reviews
If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 16:37 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 218Miss lacii
I've searched all over and I can't find anything on this. There's something about that squirt that makes me want to take a drive. Does anyone have any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/35387564/727
-
07-16-19 12:49 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 9Same problem
Yep. I've tried to submit two reviews this month, did the name, passcode, email thing, and my reviews never posted. Still can't access reviews. LC site doesn't give you option of sending a question / asking for help. I use Chrome, may try again using different browser.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 07:16 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 164LC sign in
Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!
-
07-15-19 18:19 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 245RAE aka RACHAEL RIP-OFF
Decided to post here and in rip off thread to nail this broad. She just ripped me off today. She sucked me in with smooth texts. I got to her Ulmerton extended stay hotel and paid for an hour. She started complaining 10 min in that this wasn't working for her and got up, turned on lights and started getting dressed. I told her then she needs to give me back half. She said nope too bad. I stormed out and told her I'd post and she said she doesn't care. Avoid this c##t or you WILL get ripped off. And her pics are misleading. She has a huge fat ass. The reason I couldn't get excited. Pay back time fellas. Do not see her and don't get duped like I did.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...603/8132963553








Reply With Quote






