Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 14656
-
07-18-19 20:30 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 960Basically take it with a grain of salt.
I am working on my 3rd LC logon because I have called people out in the comments. The reviews seem to be a bit better than the comments.
Originally Posted by TerBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:20 #1890Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow. Brand new 21 year old DD blonde just started posting.
I rent a couple of condos in Clearwater and met this young girl last week. Our conversation turned to her finances and she said she was looking to do just about anything to make some money. I donated to her cause and she was a very naughty girl for me. Excellent BBBJ, finished in a beautiful doggy that I will not soon forget.
Her ad:
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...405/Clearwater
-
07-17-19 12:48 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 72Exactly LC can't be trusted
I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.
-
07-16-19 18:38 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 214LC Reviews
If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 16:37 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 218Miss lacii
I've searched all over and I can't find anything on this. There's something about that squirt that makes me want to take a drive. Does anyone have any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/35387564/727
-
07-16-19 12:49 #1886Regular Member

Posts: 9Same problem
Yep. I've tried to submit two reviews this month, did the name, passcode, email thing, and my reviews never posted. Still can't access reviews. LC site doesn't give you option of sending a question / asking for help. I use Chrome, may try again using different browser.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 07:16 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 164LC sign in
Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!
-
07-15-19 18:19 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 245RAE aka RACHAEL RIP-OFF
Decided to post here and in rip off thread to nail this broad. She just ripped me off today. She sucked me in with smooth texts. I got to her Ulmerton extended stay hotel and paid for an hour. She started complaining 10 min in that this wasn't working for her and got up, turned on lights and started getting dressed. I told her then she needs to give me back half. She said nope too bad. I stormed out and told her I'd post and she said she doesn't care. Avoid this c##t or you WILL get ripped off. And her pics are misleading. She has a huge fat ass. The reason I couldn't get excited. Pay back time fellas. Do not see her and don't get duped like I did.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...603/8132963553
-
07-15-19 18:16 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 126Renee
Would luv that contact info, check pm's please.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 17:26 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 535Once I got in the door first time, being my first ever double (because I exclude the botched on with Krystal), the names they introduced themselves with I never asked for correlation with the ad names. Kinda excited seeing two spinners mere feet from me. Finally.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 14:13 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 5947I will ask them this week as going to see them again.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 11:21 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 326Their current ads name a Crystal and a Jessie. Any idea if Jessie is actually Autumn?
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 11:02 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 401Kiko
I got a random text from kiko. Said she was back in town from overseas. Then she went ghost. Any info would be great.
-
07-15-19 10:08 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 321What is the red flag? I've reached out to her and she been on my radar a few weeks just couldn't make it to her location. So I am definitely not going to put myself in a situation if it's an issue.
Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:35 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 191Don't do it, she doesn't do oral at all. No K9 and she won't open her legs wide enough for you to.
Originally Posted by RapidDave
[View Original Post]
Penetrate deep.








Reply With Quote





