Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 977 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 14651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1901

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it, she doesn't do oral at all. No K9 and she won't open her legs wide enough for you to.

    Penetrate deep.
    Saw in st pete. Total waste of time. Left within 5 minutes.

  2. #1900

    Not Personal

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Turned down his marriage proposal? LOL I don't get post like these, without a legitimate reason listed the motive appears personal.
    You very rarely see me bash gals and I am not going into details here. Nothing personal and events do happen. Take it how you wish and your more than welcome to go see her. I will just keep my mouth shut in the future. Good luck. And I am seeing why so little people ever post her now.,

  3. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I will bite. What gives? After three other visits you decide she isn't your type?
    Turned down his marriage proposal? LOL I don't get post like these, without a legitimate reason listed the motive appears personal.

  4. #1898

    Ok what gives?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...35564357/naomi

    I no longer recommend or will no longer see. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

    JFK.
    Ok, I will bite. What gives? After three other visits you decide she isn't your type?

  5. #1897

    Naomi. Take 4

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...35564357/naomi

    I no longer recommend or will no longer see. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

    JFK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83f820d88826cbe42802ce45da65fd3b_f.jpg‎  

  6. #1896

    Private browsing?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilantrHoepik  [View Original Post]
    Tracking, by any means: email, user, imeID, habits and who knows what other itech, I tried not to sign over email, changed the browser, that helped for awhile.
    I know it is simplistic as does not hide your traffic but I always use it and don't have these type problems. Regardless of browser or device type. YMMV.

  7. #1895

    Cyber 'Hocuss'

    Tracking, by any means: email, user, imeID, habits and who knows what other itech, I tried not to sign over email, changed the browser, that helped for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Been having issues on my computer, now as of today its starting on my phone. LC pulls up but when I click on a profile, it takes me to Eros. I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome on my computer and that fixed it, but haven't checked today. But now my phone is doing it? WTF? Anyone got any idea what's going on and how can we fix it? Annoying!!

  8. #1894

    Listcrawler to Eros

    Been having issues on my computer, now as of today its starting on my phone. LC pulls up but when I click on a profile, it takes me to Eros. I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome on my computer and that fixed it, but haven't checked today. But now my phone is doing it? WTF? Anyone got any idea what's going on and how can we fix it? Annoying!!

  9. #1893

    Tainted lc reviews

    Yeah they are playing games with reviews. My Rae ripoff one posted and a day later it's gone with 2 positive ones replacing where mine was. F that sites reviews. I will no longer believe any of them.

  10. #1892
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #1891

    Basically take it with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerBob  [View Original Post]
    I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.

    So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.
    I am working on my 3rd LC logon because I have called people out in the comments. The reviews seem to be a bit better than the comments.

  12. #1890

    Wow. Brand new 21 year old DD blonde just started posting.

    I rent a couple of condos in Clearwater and met this young girl last week. Our conversation turned to her finances and she said she was looking to do just about anything to make some money. I donated to her cause and she was a very naughty girl for me. Excellent BBBJ, finished in a beautiful doggy that I will not soon forget.

    Her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...405/Clearwater

  13. #1889

    Exactly LC can't be trusted

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.
    I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.

    So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.

  14. #1888

    LC Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!
    If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.

  15. #1887

    Miss lacii

    I've searched all over and I can't find anything on this. There's something about that squirt that makes me want to take a drive. Does anyone have any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/35387564/727

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape