Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 26406
-
07-19-19 20:07 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 390Well BlazinRay at post 6569 disagrees with you from personal experience as does a guy I sent to her unfortunately. Thank god he wasn't married so no wife to pass it on to.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 19:59 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 1323Lorraine Motel
Interesting reference! I wonder how many of the peeps here got that? For those that didn't; the Lorraine Motel is in Memphis. Martin Luther King was on that balcony when he was shot. The Motel is now the National Civil Rights Museum.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
I was there some years ago. Daylight was fading and it was creepy as hell. Large wreath on the railing outside a second floor room and an old Cadillac parked below. I stood on the sidewalk, looked at the balcony and then turned to see where the bullet might have come from. Did I mention that it was creepy as hell?
-
07-19-19 18:29 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 213Legit?
Is the second one legit? Anyone have experience with her? Good or Bad?
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
Does anyone know about this one either? https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/slim-t...n-wet/19185029.
Planning a trip next week and looking to set something up. I thought I saw something on here about Macy / Macie being back in Milwaukee but now I can't find it.
Thanks.
-
07-19-19 17:12 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 36Macie
Hey all,
I know so comments have been made regarding Macie and I dreamed about her yesterday and all good. We discussed the reports of the issues and she said she was tested and came back clean. I always use cover except for a BBBJ which does better than any. I just thought I'd give the information out there and as always be safe fellow mongers.
-
07-19-19 12:34 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 2814Many may have children and they have to a "real" mom for the summer.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 11:15 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 114I find summertime not to be the best time to find the best talent
Maybe they vacationing with all the money we give them!
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 10:26 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah thank God just a tech error or something. Almost shed a tear LOL.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 08:14 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 169Stg
I noticed the same thing last night. Everything is back working like normal this morning.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 05:27 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 136Is it just me, or is the market bare right now? The high quaity providers have gone silent, and every decent looking woman on STG wants to meet on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel. Like what is going on?
-
07-19-19 00:41 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 114I thought it was just me!
Thanks for the confirmation, they trying to smoke us surviving mongers our hang in the brethren LOL.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 23:17 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 290All ads gone from STG??
What the heck is going on LOL.
-
07-18-19 19:33 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 733Marii
This is Maria's daughter. Has several posts about her on the SA forum. Search there for more info.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:01 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 299Touring girls.
Has anyone taken Natsumi for a spin from Touring Girls. Asians are one of the few ladies I haven't had the chance to take for a ride. Face looks really pretty in the VIP section photos.
-
07-18-19 18:58 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 299She looks fun. But.
I'm pretty sure that her, Allie Augustine and princess Alwxandra D are either all friends or Allie recruited them into the biz. I've seen Allie, nice girl, sexy tattoos, pierced nips and a good time. About 80% GFE. Would prefer more dfk but whatever. If not for the variety that I enjoy I probably would see her again. Allie recommended Princess Alexandra to me quite a few months ago so I took the bait and arranged a 90 min session for 6 bills. I had a good time but imo overpriced for the service provided. She seemed distant yet trying to be part of the act. Pretty and sexy girl just imo not worth the "donation". Shortly after that Allie recommenced a new girl to me. Bella, and sent pics. I'm not 100% positive but the pics she sent me sure look like the new Bella that popped up on P411. They're cute and sexy pics, just not imo worth the 6 bills she wants for 90 min. I'd rather spend two hours with Jaeda, Sammilove or a traveling lady for that. Give her a shot if she looks your type. She's not my type for the donation requested.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:45 #6577I'm a chick who is so bad at what I do I have to put up fake reviews so guys will come see me. Ignore my posts.

Posts: 2Golden Throat with natural fat ass
[Deleted by Admin]
Kandi don't do this again
A2










Reply With Quote





