Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6594
    Dreamed about Kendall Snow for the first time, all the raves are true. Such a pro. Really seems to enjoy what she's doing. A+++, can't recommend enough.

  2. #6593

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Beach303  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I know so comments have been made regarding Macie and I dreamed about her yesterday and all good. We discussed the reports of the issues and she said she was tested and came back clean. I always use cover except for a BBBJ which does better than any. I just thought I'd give the information out there and as always be safe fellow mongers.
    I mean, what provider is going to admit they have or had anything? LOL. If she's BBFSing pretty much anyone that sees her, the reports aren't really surprising. Condor meowing out.

  3. #6592

    East side lexi

    Great experience with a young lady located in riverwest. Haven't seen much about her here and she no longer uses stg she said. A+ BBBJ & FS. Very attractive. She said I can private message her number upon request.

  4. #6591
    Well BlazinRay at post 6569 disagrees with you from personal experience as does a guy I sent to her unfortunately. Thank god he wasn't married so no wife to pass it on to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beach303  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I know so comments have been made regarding Macie and I dreamed about her yesterday and all good. We discussed the reports of the issues and she said she was tested and came back clean. I always use cover except for a BBBJ which does better than any. I just thought I'd give the information out there and as always be safe fellow mongers.

  5. #6590

    Lorraine Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is the market bare right now? The high quaity providers have gone silent, and every decent looking woman on STG wants to meet on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel. Like what is going on?
    Interesting reference! I wonder how many of the peeps here got that? For those that didn't; the Lorraine Motel is in Memphis. Martin Luther King was on that balcony when he was shot. The Motel is now the National Civil Rights Museum.

    I was there some years ago. Daylight was fading and it was creepy as hell. Large wreath on the railing outside a second floor room and an old Cadillac parked below. I stood on the sidewalk, looked at the balcony and then turned to see where the bullet might have come from. Did I mention that it was creepy as hell?

  6. #6589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGramp  [View Original Post]
    This girl has posted on SA before over the years and someone mentioned meeting her in Arrangement Report.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/384445979037

    Daisy Dukes on stg mixed hispanic girl. May need to send dick pic to her but fake it. Pics are below.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/472262822385
    Is the second one legit? Anyone have experience with her? Good or Bad?

    Does anyone know about this one either? https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/slim-t...n-wet/19185029.

    Planning a trip next week and looking to set something up. I thought I saw something on here about Macy / Macie being back in Milwaukee but now I can't find it.

    Thanks.

  7. #6588

    Macie

    Hey all,

    I know so comments have been made regarding Macie and I dreamed about her yesterday and all good. We discussed the reports of the issues and she said she was tested and came back clean. I always use cover except for a BBBJ which does better than any. I just thought I'd give the information out there and as always be safe fellow mongers.

  8. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is the market bare right now? The high quaity providers have gone silent, and every decent looking woman on STG wants to meet on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel. Like what is going on?
    Many may have children and they have to a "real" mom for the summer.

  9. #6586

    I find summertime not to be the best time to find the best talent

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is the market bare right now? The high quaity providers have gone silent, and every decent looking woman on STG wants to meet on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel. Like what is going on?
    Maybe they vacationing with all the money we give them!

  10. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the same thing last night. Everything is back working like normal this morning.
    Yeah thank God just a tech error or something. Almost shed a tear LOL.

  11. #6584

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    What the heck is going on LOL.
    I noticed the same thing last night. Everything is back working like normal this morning.

  12. #6583
    Is it just me, or is the market bare right now? The high quaity providers have gone silent, and every decent looking woman on STG wants to meet on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel. Like what is going on?

  13. #6582

    I thought it was just me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    What the heck is going on LOL.
    Thanks for the confirmation, they trying to smoke us surviving mongers our hang in the brethren LOL.

  14. #6581

    All ads gone from STG??

    What the heck is going on LOL.

  15. #6580

    Marii

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I had met her on Seeking about a year ago, she didn't drive so I had to pick up / drop off and the pick up was the bad part. She would text me when almost ready, I'd text an ETA and again when 5 min away and I always had to sit and wait. At first it was 10-15 min and it just kept getting worse, even 1 hr so I told her from that point on I would wait 10 min tops and if I didn't see her walking to the car I would leave. She was a bit newer then and kinda shy but it went ok until she got too comfortable and started to pay more attention to her phone / FB. She wasn't anything special or spectacular and has since migrated to STG. She usually had something (s) to complain about her family and issues with them. If I remember correctly it was 1. 5/ visit but no real time limit as it was the Seeking arrangement type.
    This is Maria's daughter. Has several posts about her on the SA forum. Search there for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape