Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3631
-
12-21-19 10:25 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 147Someone beat this girl half to death and now you post the hostipal and room number where she's at so they can finish the job. You have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers that has ever posted on this site. When you reply to this post take a look under the text box where you type your reply / post and read where it says NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically in red letters.
Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:24 #1845Regular Member

Posts: 11Amanda Ohio
Half to agree Amanda has her problems as many do. She was always personal on dates and show a interest in the date. The damage done to her not even the less desirable don't deserve the damage and possible long term disability she may have suffered. Their human beings and many are great people with families who care very much for them and hope they find a way back to them.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 21:18 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 834Rules for all
This is not your forum. You are a member, not a manager, and not an owner. Your reasoning is irrelevant. Follow the rules. If you don't know or are not sure, ask before posting. This is a site for providing sex info not outing those arrested. The reasoning of warning others is bullshit. There are warnings in this forum all the time without posting names or pics.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 20:57 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 249Amanda
I understand your criticism and views. It's a free country.
Originally Posted by TheTrackStar
[View Original Post]
Some of us do like some of these providers. I have long valued likeability highly as a quality in a lady. Some of them are pleasant, gracious and kind. A few good examples are Fatima, Monica from Warren, slim blond Nicole from around the airport years ago. And also this Amanda from Ohio. I have always preferred their company over ones like Molly on Telegraph or Paige down by Fort or even the legendary DT of Gem #34 on Michigan in Detroit. These girls were and are bitches. I do know 99% of them are in it for our money for crack and heroin. That's true for all the above girls.
Amanda is no saint. She has her problems. But I think she liked it when I took her out. I know I did. I hope she recovers well. I'll send her flowers if I can. I'd rather they be to her in recovery than to her funeral. It's my call and I know exactly what she is. Eyes wide open. But I am not heartless.
-
12-17-19 22:41 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 147OMG, bro she's a hooker that only spends time with you because you pay her. Some of you guys really need a wake-up call, this chick wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, that is unless you paid her 20 dollars.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 07:42 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 423Ok sorry
Sorry man. I was written up last week by a moderator. It said something about an argumentative post but I hadn't made one except the viagra post.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
That was done by the new mod and it wasn't documented. I suspect it was a mistake mostly because it was antagonistic not argumentative which we don't really use. I deleted the infraction.
Go and sin some more my son.
A2
-
09-28-19 21:17 #1840Administrator

Posts: 5264Bullshit
I checked, in ten years I've sanctioned one member for talking about drugs and he was trying to buy opioids.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
You might have been one of those guys who were trying to go into business selling V and I told to move it to the Vitamin V thread but I have never done what you're saying we did here.
A2
-
09-28-19 08:42 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 423Watch it
I got written up for an infraction for talking about medications and where you can get them cheap. Be careful.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 17:39 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 276With all due respect GuyDetroit, if you read what the admin of the site posted (see post below) it's very clear what you did was wrong. Why not just learn from it instead of lashing out?
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EastBayRay
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:08 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 394Just shut up
There was providers on there to send a warning to other mongers about staying away, its public knowledge and educational. Would I want to be on there no, of course not. I also pick my spots very carefully. That is a dumb question. You have 49 posts and I'm sure about to be 50 and a lot of it is on this thread. Keep trolling.
Originally Posted by PokerHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 14:55 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 521) You didn't answer my question. If you were one of those people that got busted would you still have posted that link? Something tells me the answer would be, no.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
2) There is something called "Monger Etiquette," just because the news is willing to make someone look bad doesn't give you the green light to do it too.
3) Here is a link to a deleted post, the post was deleted because it's against the rules to post mugshots because it's a dick move. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4421814.
-
08-26-19 09:03 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 394Just seen this
Seems like you end up on this part of the board often, this is my first time. I posted it as a warning, it was on the news for all to see anyways.
Originally Posted by PokerHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 18:55 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 52You sure seem to be obsessed with her.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:03 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 52For 90% of the men here, anything over 80.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 06:43 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 467Nah
Area was clear as hell, I def was going to pull. And I found a damn good spot. Otherwise you better believe I would of kept driving and not have stopped.
Originally Posted by PokerHard
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






