Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 243 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Cutie was out on the are by state fair, small spinner type, redish blond hair. Anyone know who that is? Didn't get to attempt scooping her since someone else got her first.
    DTownFreak, even if someone didn't beat you to the punch you still wouldn't have picked her up. You're too chickenshit to pull the trigger, you want someone to hand her to you.

  2. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by FullOfShit  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday night around 12 midnight, looked like a ghost town. No providers seen.
    Thanks for posting this 4 day old report of nothing. I was just about to jump into my time machine and go back to Wednesday night.

  3. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHard  [View Original Post]
    Next time instead of quoting the report and helping to spread the news so you could puff out your chest and win the affection of your lady love use the "Report Post" button to report a post that violates the TOS

    A2
    Just for the record, I have no idea who Nikki is, I just wanted to point out that BigD420 is full of shit.

    This is the correct thread for that but I was going to take care of his TOS violation but don't know where it is. Hence the "Report Post" button.

    You are not only welcomed but encouraged to do all of the "you are full of shit" you need to do on this thread.

    A2

  4. #1828
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Next time instead of quoting the report and helping to spread the news so you could puff out your chest and win the affection of your lady love use the "Report Post" button to report a post that violates the TOS

    A2

  5. #1827

    Wed night

    Also saw two marked le cars driving around.

  6. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHard  [View Original Post]
    GuyDetroit, I'm just wondering if you were one of those people that got busted would you still have posted that link?

    Maybe someday someone will post your mugshot on the internet and then you will realize what a dick move that really is.
    I laugh my ass off at the mug shots. Play dumb games win dumb prizes. We all know the risks, some just don't give a fuck. Others take more caution usually are smarter and stay out of jail. We all risk being caught, dick move sharing information not one bit.

  7. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    GuyDetroit, I'm just wondering if you were one of those people that got busted would you still have posted that link?

    Maybe someday someone will post your mugshot on the internet and then you will realize what a dick move that really is.

  8. #1824
    Some of you guys get way carried away in this hobby getting obsessed with one provider and trying to get them to move in with you or make a part of your life. A SW was showing me her messages, a dozen plus messages everyday from this one monger, that she didn't care to respond back to, and then messages of I'm coming down to find you when she didn't respond. I would even say you were a stalker and I know who it is that sent the messages based on the past, but I would never call anyone up by name on here for something like that. Take a hint, if a provider doesn't answer you back after a couple messages she's probably not interested in you. Just move on, there's too many out there and if you think that every provider that you find that you like, that you can make your live-in girlfriend, you need to find a new hobby.

  9. #1823
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    PSE versus GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    PSE and GFE.

    I know what they stand for but it seems as if everyone has their own method of defining a true GFE or PSE.

    What would you say falls under that category?
    GFE means DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, not necessarily bareback, and no rush. Several positions.

    PSE is all the above. Watch a few Carmen Capri videos and you'll know what PSE is about.

  10. #1822

    Question for everyone here.

    PSE and GFE.

    I know what they stand for but it seems as if everyone has their own method of defining a true GFE or PSE.

    What would you say falls under that category?

  11. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Never knew I would start a discussion about the potential enjoyment or dangers of being present while a hooker uses IV drugs. BTW, this was while she was telling me all of the things that guys pay her to watch. Like pissing, shitting, or puking.

    I have watched girls shoot up several times. Mostly to save time. Ever wonder what the hell a SP is doing when you get to the place, and she tells you she needs 5-10 more minutes? You guessed it: shooting up. When that happens I will often tell them that I do this all the time, I don't care, and can I please come in and get ready for fun while she gets herself right? Not a particular fetish of mine (of which I have many), but I'll admit that it can really paint a visual of the world we mongers are temporarily inserting ourselves into. These girls aren't suburban soccer moms who are just doing a little hanky panky on the side for some extra spending money. 95% of them are two steps away from a really bad place. Anyone who doesn't believe that is kidding themself. Whoever said they don't like drug drama, my response is that you're in the wrong hobby altogether.

    As always, be careful out there.
    Your comments are a true reality check. Thats why I bought the life size teddy bear. No drama, no guilt.

  12. #1820

    Funny Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I have watched and photographed the process myself. Interesting. They will do it with or without you watching, so what's the difference?
    Never knew I would start a discussion about the potential enjoyment or dangers of being present while a hooker uses IV drugs. BTW, this was while she was telling me all of the things that guys pay her to watch. Like pissing, shitting, or puking.

    I have watched girls shoot up several times. Mostly to save time. Ever wonder what the hell a SP is doing when you get to the place, and she tells you she needs 5-10 more minutes? You guessed it: shooting up. When that happens I will often tell them that I do this all the time, I don't care, and can I please come in and get ready for fun while she gets herself right? Not a particular fetish of mine (of which I have many), but I'll admit that it can really paint a visual of the world we mongers are temporarily inserting ourselves into. These girls aren't suburban soccer moms who are just doing a little hanky panky on the side for some extra spending money. 95% of them are two steps away from a really bad place. Anyone who doesn't believe that is kidding themself. Whoever said they don't like drug drama, my response is that you're in the wrong hobby altogether.

    As always, be careful out there.

  13. #1819

    Are you nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    You guys are wuses. You've never held a girl while she's shot up, or pushed the plunger for a girl?

    Yea its fucked to do that. I admit. But shit why are we on here anyway. Usually they have to be comfortable with you. Their reaction can vary. They may be going to nap land on you. I have had more than one beauty totally fall asleep right during our activity. Having some Narcan does seem pretty responsible though.
    If she dies and you gave it to her, you "could" go down for it. If your caught on a camera, at least you'll be questioned for hours. Not worth it. No one needs that shit on their record.

  14. #1818
    I have watched and photographed the process myself. Interesting. They will do it with or without you watching, so what's the difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but I would watch. Not partake. But I would watch. It's something in me. (besides being a people watcher)

  15. #1817

    Romantic

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    You guys are wuses. You've never held a girl while she's shot up, or pushed the plunger for a girl?

    Yea its fucked to do that. I admit. But shit why are we on here anyway. Usually they have to be comfortable with you. Their reaction can vary. They may be going to nap land on you. I have had more than one beauty totally fall asleep right during our activity. Having some Narcan does seem pretty responsible though.
    So romantic.

    Nope. No thanks. Gross.

    Drug drama is some of the worst kind of drama.

    I avoid it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape