Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8579
-
07-24-19 05:06 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 443Freeman
Did she require draping?
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 21:48 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 381Freeman Wellness Center
Last week, I went and saw who used to go by Naomi, and now goes by Nita. AA lady I'd say in her 40's. Pleasant personality. Has a small massage office off of Harris Blvd and 85. Got the 1 hour massage. Good slow massage, not all that deep. Lots of butt work, and thighs. Did some teasing on my stomach, flipped over, some more light teasing, and that was it. No extras given. Didn't ask for more, didn't want to rock the boat on the first visit. Wonder if the second time will produce an HE.
-
07-20-19 23:46 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 178She is huge and not attractive at all.
Originally Posted by FingerBang
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 22:14 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 83Massage shop closed
I spoke with the owner and she said the landlord kicked them out, and they are looking for a new location. They hope to reopen in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 20:15 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 781Thai
I saw her yesterday. Setup was by text with good communication and she was working out of a Motel in the University Area. She is not the lady in the ad but I did find her attractive and very friendly. I like a really good massage and I would say this was just a nude body rub with HJ finish. I asked if more was available and the upgrade was 1. more for FS. Total cost for the hour 1. 5 which I think is too much for what was offered but I did enjoy my time with her. Might would see her again if she is in the area but not for 2. 5.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 19:48 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 610Gina
Spoke to her today. She said the owner shut the place down. She's doing outcalls and looking for a location. Just a public service announcement. LOL.
-
07-19-19 15:29 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 151I tried setting up a time but she didn't reply to my text.
Originally Posted by Charlotte3100
[View Original Post]
I recall the pictures from her posts 2 years ago, I think they were on CL.
-
07-18-19 23:50 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 1653Uptown
What kind of place in uptown are you looking for? There are no massage parlors uptown, and no streetwalkers. You can walk just about anywhere but I don't think you'll see what we are talking about here.
Originally Posted by DddarkLion
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
07-17-19 22:20 #3936Regular Member

Posts: 19Is there anything in Uptown?
Do you guys know some good place in Uptown? I mean, "walkable".
-
07-17-19 10:41 #3935Regular Member

Posts: 9Thai
Tried to set up Thai yesterday. She works out of Hotel in University area! She is back in town tommorow and Friday.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 08:49 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 198Thai
The picture is a similar rep of her maybe. She is Aisian and at the time was not heavy at all and actually had a nice body. Hope you report back if you see her.
Originally Posted by TheFog
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 09:32 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 169Thai
Was the picture a good representation of her or is she much heavier. Can't recall but think I had a dream with her but she was much heavier.
THEFOG.
-
07-16-19 09:25 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 198Thai
Saw her when she used to advertise in statesville several years ago. She was a very good provider and always friendly. That is not her pic and she was honest with me first time I called her and she made that clear. Said she had family and was at soccer fields etc and didn't post a actual pic. She was from WS or somewhere like that and drive to Statesville. Don't remember what all was on menu but gave a good rub and prostate massage. Seems like more was on menu but was expensive but not 100% sure about that. Always left pleased none the less.
Originally Posted by Cosmo123
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 05:48 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 95Thai
Any more info on this one?
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 20:23 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 118Joyce II
Saw Joyce recently and she looked as normal with no mention of surgery or the like. I've seen her probably 10+ times over the past seven years or so. She can be hit or miss. When she's on, its an enjoyable time. This last visit I only had time for 30 minutes and it was frustrating. On her phone when I came in, didn't look up, and stopped rub to check her phone a couple of times. Explained why no tip and split.
Originally Posted by FingerBang
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






