Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 572 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8579
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3944

    Freeman

    Did she require draping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Last week, I went and saw who used to go by Naomi, and now goes by Nita. AA lady I'd say in her 40's. Pleasant personality. Has a small massage office off of Harris Blvd and 85. Got the 1 hour massage. Good slow massage, not all that deep. Lots of butt work, and thighs. Did some teasing on my stomach, flipped over, some more light teasing, and that was it. No extras given. Didn't ask for more, didn't want to rock the boat on the first visit. Wonder if the second time will produce an HE.

  2. #3943

    Freeman Wellness Center

    Last week, I went and saw who used to go by Naomi, and now goes by Nita. AA lady I'd say in her 40's. Pleasant personality. Has a small massage office off of Harris Blvd and 85. Got the 1 hour massage. Good slow massage, not all that deep. Lots of butt work, and thighs. Did some teasing on my stomach, flipped over, some more light teasing, and that was it. No extras given. Didn't ask for more, didn't want to rock the boat on the first visit. Wonder if the second time will produce an HE.

  3. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerBang  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate? Any specific reasons? Haven't seen her but have texted and was surprised at her prices, but are there other reasons to stay away?
    She is huge and not attractive at all.

  4. #3941

    Massage shop closed

    I spoke with the owner and she said the landlord kicked them out, and they are looking for a new location. They hope to reopen in a couple of weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her today. She said the owner shut the place down. She's doing outcalls and looking for a location. Just a public service announcement. LOL.

  5. #3940

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she used to advertise in statesville several years ago. She was a very good provider and always friendly. That is not her pic and she was honest with me first time I called her and she made that clear. Said she had family and was at soccer fields etc and didn't post a actual pic. She was from WS or somewhere like that and drive to Statesville. Don't remember what all was on menu but gave a good rub and prostate massage. Seems like more was on menu but was expensive but not 100% sure about that. Always left pleased none the less.
    I saw her yesterday. Setup was by text with good communication and she was working out of a Motel in the University Area. She is not the lady in the ad but I did find her attractive and very friendly. I like a really good massage and I would say this was just a nude body rub with HJ finish. I asked if more was available and the upgrade was 1. more for FS. Total cost for the hour 1. 5 which I think is too much for what was offered but I did enjoy my time with her. Might would see her again if she is in the area but not for 2. 5.

  6. #3939

    Gina

    Spoke to her today. She said the owner shut the place down. She's doing outcalls and looking for a location. Just a public service announcement. LOL.

  7. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte3100  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up Thai yesterday. She works out of Hotel in University area! She is back in town tommorow and Friday.
    I tried setting up a time but she didn't reply to my text.

    I recall the pictures from her posts 2 years ago, I think they were on CL.

  8. #3937

    Uptown

    Quote Originally Posted by DddarkLion  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know some good place in Uptown? I mean, "walkable".
    What kind of place in uptown are you looking for? There are no massage parlors uptown, and no streetwalkers. You can walk just about anywhere but I don't think you'll see what we are talking about here.

    GB40.

  9. #3936

    Is there anything in Uptown?

    Do you guys know some good place in Uptown? I mean, "walkable".

  10. #3935

    Thai

    Tried to set up Thai yesterday. She works out of Hotel in University area! She is back in town tommorow and Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    The picture is a similar rep of her maybe. She is Aisian and at the time was not heavy at all and actually had a nice body. Hope you report back if you see her.

  11. #3934

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFog  [View Original Post]
    Was the picture a good representation of her or is she much heavier. Can't recall but think I had a dream with her but she was much heavier.

    THEFOG.
    The picture is a similar rep of her maybe. She is Aisian and at the time was not heavy at all and actually had a nice body. Hope you report back if you see her.

  12. #3933

    Thai

    Was the picture a good representation of her or is she much heavier. Can't recall but think I had a dream with her but she was much heavier.

    THEFOG.

  13. #3932

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo123  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on this one?
    Saw her when she used to advertise in statesville several years ago. She was a very good provider and always friendly. That is not her pic and she was honest with me first time I called her and she made that clear. Said she had family and was at soccer fields etc and didn't post a actual pic. She was from WS or somewhere like that and drive to Statesville. Don't remember what all was on menu but gave a good rub and prostate massage. Seems like more was on menu but was expensive but not 100% sure about that. Always left pleased none the less.

  14. #3931

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-11856507. Has anyone seen this one before she may have been reported on in the past but I cannot find anything https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-11856507.
    Any more info on this one?

  15. #3930

    Joyce II

    Saw Joyce recently and she looked as normal with no mention of surgery or the like. I've seen her probably 10+ times over the past seven years or so. She can be hit or miss. When she's on, its an enjoyable time. This last visit I only had time for 30 minutes and it was frustrating. On her phone when I came in, didn't look up, and stopped rub to check her phone a couple of times. Explained why no tip and split.

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerBang  [View Original Post]
    Joyce is fine and reports she never had any health issues. Perhaps that would explain the drop in appointments. She is business as usual!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape