Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,726 to 22,740 of 28204
-
07-17-19 18:39 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 344Jenifer
Reviews on LC aren't so good.
Originally Posted by STJames7
[View Original Post]
She looks hot so I wonder whats true
-
07-17-19 18:06 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 4904Debbie is the mom
Yes she is. Check out their body types, almost identical.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 17:58 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 284Dani The Midget
For whomever it was looking for Dani the Midget recently.
https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...35423918/tampa
-
07-17-19 15:59 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 45Jenifer
Did a repeat with Jenifer today. Texted 2 hours ahead. No waiting when I got there. Did not think the second time around would be better, but it was. Super passionate. She is a keeper in my eyes. Will definitely see her again. She does not speak English so between our translating on our phones, I think she will be in Miami from Saturday until Tuesday. $.2 for hh.
https://aypapi.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/34712171/
-
07-17-19 10:49 #5475Regular Member

Posts: 13Olivia
Does anyone know what's up with Blue-eyed Olivia? Her Twitter page has disappeared.
-
07-17-19 10:22 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 621Eclipse
Is Debbie her mom?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 07:40 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 138Correct Pilot and thanks like I said been awhile.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 04:59 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 529Damage for Jamie
I believe you meant. 8 for the damage. Take a look at this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations.
Originally Posted by Pistoldick
[View Original Post]
Good Luck,
Pilot.
-
07-16-19 20:38 #5471Banned Member

Posts: 812Hold up!
You had a 3 some with mom and daughter? I would pay good money for that. What was the rate?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 19:08 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse
Yes, Eclipse is as good as ever. She moved back to South Tampa. 813 735-3736 Her visit in Sun City Center was to be with her mom. I had the pleasure of having a double with the two of them. Oh. Yeah! Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 16:41 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 4904Ms. Entertainment.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-820-7228/2/2305011
Been a good while since I saw this thick Latina woman. She said it had been a few years since I saw her and she was correct. I kicked myself when she opened the door. She was much thinner back then and she looks nice to me even with the added weight. Always liked women with a little meat on their bones. Well, after getting pleasantries out the way, I settled down for a good BBBJ in my opinion, nice, sloppy and wet. Valor rose to the occassion in no time and I had to say I was ready for the cover or I would have erupted in her mouth (no CIM), LOL. Got the cover on and got her at the edge of the bed for doggy. Valor found her wet hole and doved in. What a nice thick ass, I thought, as I stroked my way through a mouth-opening orgasm. Will not wait as long the next time, LOL.
-
07-16-19 15:55 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 718Kiko
I miss her. She was one of the best times I've ever had. When she advertised here for a bit she never had incall so I wasn't able to meet her post DM.
Originally Posted by AsnLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 14:47 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 77Phantasm?
In this hallucination the fabulous and MIA Kiko swung by and fucked my brains out. I rather fancied that!
Had to be a phantasm, right?
-
07-16-19 14:21 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 138Jamie
Had the pleasure of meeting this gem. She is by far the best I have had since being here in Tampa. She does a great BBJCIM and she tastes great when DOTY. Opted for qv $.8 will be repeating. And yes I know its my first post but won't be my last new to the area but not to this site was out of touch for awhile now I'm back.
Peace.
PD.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...245/5133787243
-
07-16-19 10:51 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 225Ad says no greek, but that hole has def taken a pounding.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





