Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1646

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Are you willing to share her digits?
    Is the Pope catholic?

  2. #1645

    Before it gets taken down

    DISCLAIMER: the screenshot here is exactly what it is. A screen shot of the profile before it gets taken down.

    I don't want any one asking for info or to pass along a number. Don't ask me anything about her.

    You text her and find out. Say you saw her profile on Seeking.

    Again, if you end up in a basement, bent over a saw horse with Zed and the gimp standing behind you. Not my fault.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190717-003031.jpg‎  

  3. #1644

    SA Pickup line

    Fellow brethren,

    I'm looking for suggestions for an opening message to the ladies on SA that I am interested in.

    I've always wondered what was something successful to say to get their attention, you know, besides pictures of stacks of cash.

    Any suggestions?

  4. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Commonly referred as scammers, bs artists, cock teasers, etc.
    This is for all the lurkers and low post count members. This is why it's important to have members share Intel and actually post.

  5. #1642

    Elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last weekend to see if she is still active an if she has cleaned up her act. Former 25 YO SA lady from New Britain without SA prices. Texted back quickly an friendly. Met her Sun for a very good session. No rush. Shaved pussy which is great. Great shape at about 5 ft 6. No rush. No sign of the smell she used to have down under an was reported her. She is open to everything an seems to enjoy it. Very very tight pussy so KY is advised. Will repeat.
    Are you willing to share her digits?

  6. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/64af4...3-92269f8c0232

    400 per meet.

    Would not verify pics, doesn't like texting much. Would not video chat.

    No cim, no BBFS, no anal.

    A few platonic dates first then intimacy.

    Pass.
    Her and many others are laughable. Some gents have likely paid that and got nothing in return and knew it going into it.

    As long as one sucker has paid, they'll keep trying to hook another.

    Commonly referred as scammers, bs artists, cock teasers, etc.

    I've had first dates, or meet and greets, that were more than platonic and free.

    The perspective should be, show me the goods and a sample and we'll continue from there in the future.

    BMD.

  7. #1640

    Another one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64af4...3-92269f8c0232

    400 per meet.

    Would not verify pics, doesn't like texting much. Would not video chat.

    No cim, no BBFS, no anal.

    A few platonic dates first then intimacy.

    Pass.

  8. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    Where does she post? She looks really familiar. I will check my photo stash later haha. I think I seen her awhile back.
    Seeking girl, but I get a strong STG / BP vibe from her.

  9. #1638

    To desperate to be real

    What a ride with this one.

    First contact and she hits you with a sob story about her car and having no gas. Doesn't want to be picked up at home, doesn't want to walk anywhere in the heat.

    "Send some money so I know you're serious".

    Nope, NEXT.

    Cute, if the pics are actually her.

    But with this many red flags, if you end up getting scammed by her, it's really your own damn fault.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4ffe...7-18663b3ffb94

  10. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT.

    Let me know if anybody recognizes her.
    Where does she post? She looks really familiar. I will check my photo stash later haha. I think I seen her awhile back.

  11. #1636

    Elijah

    I texted her last weekend to see if she is still active an if she has cleaned up her act. Former 25 YO SA lady from New Britain without SA prices. Texted back quickly an friendly. Met her Sun for a very good session. No rush. Shaved pussy which is great. Great shape at about 5 ft 6. No rush. No sign of the smell she used to have down under an was reported her. She is open to everything an seems to enjoy it. Very very tight pussy so KY is advised. Will repeat.

  12. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by JcHobbist  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/45be4...d-ac9ccad088c8

    After texting back and forth she asks for 750 per meet, I politely declined. But what are some of these girls thinking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24a1d...1-43ad00a70ac1

    Says she will meet at restaurant but expects 300 per meet till she gets comfortable and can move on to intimacy. I did not even bothered to ask for more details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33334...9-d5897e394b6e

    Been texting back and forth but it takes her for ever to get back. Have not talked about allowance yet.
    This is great, thank you.

  13. #1634

    Meg?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed a few times in this forum and if my recollection is right, she has a major attitude problem and has gotten nasty with a few members.
    Would someone mind posting a picture of her? For those of us without a SA account, it would be helpful. Much appreciated!

  14. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Was ok for car date bjs 4 years ago, but seems to be more than just a pothead nowadays. I would not recommend BBFS with her.
    I'm a lot more picky than I used to be.

  15. #1632

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I made the right decision.
    Was ok for car date bjs 4 years ago, but seems to be more than just a pothead nowadays. I would not recommend BBFS with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape