rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1634

    Meg?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed a few times in this forum and if my recollection is right, she has a major attitude problem and has gotten nasty with a few members.
    Would someone mind posting a picture of her? For those of us without a SA account, it would be helpful. Much appreciated!

  2. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Was ok for car date bjs 4 years ago, but seems to be more than just a pothead nowadays. I would not recommend BBFS with her.
    I'm a lot more picky than I used to be.

  3. #1632

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I made the right decision.
    Was ok for car date bjs 4 years ago, but seems to be more than just a pothead nowadays. I would not recommend BBFS with her.

  4. #1631

    Meg from Terryville

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed a few times in this forum and if my recollection is right, she has a major attitude problem and has gotten nasty with a few members.
    Looks like I made the right decision.

  5. #1630

    SA repot

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45be4...d-ac9ccad088c8

    After texting back and forth she asks for 750 per meet, I politely declined. But what are some of these girls thinking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24a1d...1-43ad00a70ac1

    Says she will meet at restaurant but expects 300 per meet till she gets comfortable and can move on to intimacy. I did not even bothered to ask for more details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33334...9-d5897e394b6e

    Been texting back and forth but it takes her for ever to get back. Have not talked about allowance yet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5acd...8-843c3cc998c7

    Met her at Stratford. She is not interested in any intimacy. Just want to be taken out and spoiled. Gave her gas money, said she was expecting 250 form meet and greet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68f51...a-f02a29d323da

    She was asking 500 per meet. Got her to agreed to 300 . So far she has stood me up twice. Both times with bullshit excuses.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41974...4-d2ae9871ee9c

    Met her a couple of times. Semi pro vibe, everything covered. 400 per meet. E.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca180...5-f24f08244768

    Very pretty face but a bit big for my taste. Met twice. Would let you hit it raw if you want take a chance. 250 per meet but was asking 400.

    I have two on rotation now But not sharing that info for now. Happy hunting guys.

  6. #1629

    That meg?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e3fd...c-0a34705dab6f

    I'm only looking for amateur girls. She calls herself a pro escort. She's not. Uses the lingo, doesn't drive. BBFS is negotiable, would not tell me how much.

    Charges extra for an extra cup of coffee. From just her texting I could tell how our visit would go.

    I pay to much to put up with that hassle.

    Located in Bristol.

    I.

    But. Those tits.

    Still not enough for me to lower my expectations.

    Don't mention me, I already got blocked.
    Its hard to tell from the pics with tons of make-up on, but looks like a girl who used to post on CL about 4 years ago. Was near highland lake in Winsted. Moved to Terryville last I knew.

  7. #1628

    Not new at all

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e3fd...c-0a34705dab6f

    I'm only looking for amateur girls. She calls herself a pro escort. She's not. Uses the lingo, doesn't drive. BBFS is negotiable, would not tell me how much.

    Charges extra for an extra cup of coffee. From just her texting I could tell how our visit would go.

    I pay to much to put up with that hassle.

    Located in Bristol.

    I.

    But. Those tits.

    Still not enough for me to lower my expectations.

    Don't mention me, I already got blocked.
    She's been discussed a few times in this forum and if my recollection is right, she has a major attitude problem and has gotten nasty with a few members.

  8. #1627

    Escort, pics are real. Video verified

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e3fd...c-0a34705dab6f

    I'm only looking for amateur girls. She calls herself a pro escort. She's not. Uses the lingo, doesn't drive. BBFS is negotiable, would not tell me how much.

    Charges extra for an extra cup of coffee. From just her texting I could tell how our visit would go.

    I pay to much to put up with that hassle.

    Located in Bristol.

    I.

    But. Those tits.

    Still not enough for me to lower my expectations.

    Don't mention me, I already got blocked.

  9. #1626

    Any info on her?

    Looks TGTBT.

    Let me know if anybody recognizes her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-07-15-07-25-12.jpg‎   image-2019-07-15-07-41-10.jpg‎   image-2019-07-15-07-25-18.jpg‎  

  10. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousStyles  [View Original Post]
    When your in the search function, scroll down to the bottom left and you can manually enter text.
    Thank you, I found it. By the way, this is a very good sub forum, but since I travel a lot, do many other forums have this type of sub forum for SA? I have been searching around and there aren't many.

  11. #1624

    Not a trout

    But a catfish. Fake pics, beware.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48937...a-723e1ae1fc5a

  12. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?
    When your in the search function, scroll down to the bottom left and you can manually enter text.

  13. #1622

    Endorsement

    If you are a hobbyist with money to blow you need to get on this site. Yes you have to wade through a lot of BS and its a bit of a chore, but man oh man. Its been less than a week for me and I've already had so much success. These are girls just trying to get through school, and I'd gladly pay $$$ for 1. 5 hr FULL GFE. It almost too good to be true. I consider these to be "real" girls moreso than the STG / strip club working girls, tell me why I'm wrong! .

  14. #1621

    Gd

    First message and she immediately wants to know how much you're going to give her. Gold doggers like this can't be negotiated with. I just abandoned the convo. Not worth my effort.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8cfd...f-0d72fe2e0aeb

  15. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.
    She's still on there at https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5.

    SA will want some sort of evidence. Get a screen capture of a text message with her. Something like, thanks for stealing my 100 $. After she replies, do a screen capture and send it to SA.

    Hopefully, she'll incriminate herself with her reply.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape