Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9921
-
07-19-19 09:03 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 28Anybody
Any good or bad reviews about this ones?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/framin...ndfu-13498857/
-
07-18-19 19:38 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 71Only Giuliana
I have been with only Giuliana. But met her when she was offering duo with Nikkia, so know that Nikkia is the girl in the pic. Can't comment on her skill though. HTH.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:13 #1444Banned Member

Posts: 23Sam
Talked with her last week. I also felt bad vibes. So I didn't bother further. To pursue her. Can you explain more Bob?? She robbed you with her man?
-
07-18-19 12:26 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 73Nikkia
Have you seen Nikkia or Giuliana? I've seen Giuliana just a bit hesitant on if Nikkia has the same skills.
Originally Posted by Rancid
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 22:53 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 71Real but limited service
Only BBBJ is available and you have to send your photo for verification.
Originally Posted by LuckHntr
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 22:13 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 190Thanks
That's what I thought. She was way too persistent on me seeing her. And in my books that is a bad sign.
Originally Posted by Bobbyg33
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 19:47 #1440Regular Member

Posts: 9Stay away
Stay away. Bf involved. Straight beat. Drugs and all.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
Stay far away.
-
07-17-19 19:44 #1439Regular Member

Posts: 9Stay away
Stay away. Bf involved. Straight beat. Drugs and all.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
Endicott st. Stay far away.
-
07-17-19 18:29 #1438Regular Member

Posts: 9Assistant head nurse
There were reviews about head nurse Guliana awhile back which seemed positive, I went looking for the ad today and I came across this one.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/619976221250
Wanted to give it a go, can anyone confirm?
-
07-17-19 11:29 #1437

Posts: 65Leah
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/560021683577 Who takes their picture in a Cumberland farms bathroom. Been with her twice. She is not bad. First time was good. Second sketchy. She has always been fair. She has a lot of baby damage. I have heard stories of a pimp.
-
07-16-19 20:09 #1436Regular Member

Posts: 1Amazing Amy
Hey! I was a member a couple of years ago, mostly hanging out in Providence area forum (s). I just want to know if any of you have had any experiences or 411 for a young woman, amazing Amyy. She's slender, about 5'5, cute as all hell and has a couple of little kids. As far as I know she used to have an ad on Sugar daddy and even more recently on WYP. I've seen her a few times through WYP but have lost contact info. Sorry, no pics either. Thanks.
-
07-16-19 12:32 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 172Exactly
Good reviews and bad reviews definitely have their worth and I greatly appreciate both. Of course it is always YMMV and that is how life is really but what I don't appreciate is a member jumping all over another member just because they are giving a girl a bad review. White Knighting is what it is called and it does this forum no good. We can all determine for ourselves what is fact or fiction based off of a members review and their past reviews. Common sense really. Just because a provider has treated you well does not mean the provider has been that way all the time every time with every client. Simple as that. I totally agree though that one bad review is worth ten good reviews because it shows the potential of what the provider is capable of. It is hilarious however that after a bad review is written you will see someone ask for the provider's info. Too funny!
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 12:18 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 2189I bet she will still get people to see her. Either they won't see the negative reviews until too late, or just feel they will be lucky and won't happen to them.
Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny
[View Original Post]
Some folks are willing to see anybody. Have seem what I consider a poor review of a girl, and then there is another post right after asking for her contact info. But always, YMMV. What I consider poor may not be an issue for someone else.
-
07-16-19 11:30 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 138I agree. I've seen her, and had a great time, but after the rip off reviews, I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 09:38 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 2189I don't doubt the veracity of the reviews. A lot of variables involved. Current Boyfriend. How desperate to get her chosen substance. How horny she is that day. Phase of the moon and wind direction. Etc.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
1 believable ripoff review weighs more in my mind than 10 positive reviews. Not worth the chance for me. A while ago had seen some real positive reviews and was planning on seeing her. Then saw the negatives and passed.









Reply With Quote






