Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 9919
-
07-16-19 07:47 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 768So what would be my motive in passing along a fake review? You think I'm lying? Read the good and bad reviews. Continue to see her then. I could care less. I know what happened. Maybe you should ask her next time you see her? Good luck bro.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 07:44 #1428Banned Member

Posts: 968This is about Jamie. From a very reliable source!
Yeah Jamie did stiff me once. Somehow these girls are able to get white knights to write good reviews for them which helps them perpetuate their scam.
He sent me this message earlier. No offense to you Steve man. Cause I know you seem like a descent dude. We PMd each other in the past. But you have to realize this Jamie does have bad reviews on here in the past. My friend who sent this message to me, probably someone you talked to in the past. Just not blasting his name out here. Many people know he's a very reliable source. An also I believe Hcat too. He told me long time ago what her and her pimp did. Pulled a gun on him. Two different people who got stiffed by her. Along with that other fellow, I mentioned in a post. Post didn't make it on here yet. If you do some digging you can find his review. From well over a year ago. On here. Forget what Forum name it was under? But def a Worcester one!
-
07-16-19 07:36 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 172Never let your guard down
I'm willing to bet the good and bad reviews for Jamie are legit considering the members that posted both reviews have given multiple reviews of multiple women in multiple areas. I don't doubt either review of her. I don't underestimate what these providers are actually capable of. So go ahead and be friendly with them and get to know them, go ahead and develop some sort of acquaintance or friendship with them, and go ahead and defend them if given a bad review and ignore the obvious. These women are selling their bodies because why? Go ahead and give the fluffy answer of "oh she needs money for an apartment" or "they are only doing this to get by or until they find a job". Bullshit! 99% of these girls (especially the low tier providers) are hooked on something and have some real mental issues considering their line of work and people they have to interact with. I would not put it past any of these providers to rob a customer whether it be one of their regulars or just a random client. I see argumentative posts on here all the time in regard to a provider being a thief or providing terrible service and it boggles my mind that anyone would actually trust any of these providers.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
If I'm ever tricked by a fake review about a provider robbing someone or giving terrible service then oh well. At the very least I'm not letting my guard down and putting myself in a potentially deadly situation. Yes deadly. The worst that happens is that I don't see that provider. Not a big deal. I guess it's only a big deal if you become friendly with them and white knight for them. Because "Oh I know she would never do that" LMAO!
Use the big head fellas and thank you for all the reviews both good and bad. Let's keep them coming.
-
07-16-19 06:46 #1426Banned Member

Posts: 152Colleen
I guess she is looking to retire. No one will pay her at those rates. Barely worth the old rates.
-
07-16-19 06:34 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 379I am entitled to that. I'm also entitled to suspect you might just have a simple business issue with her but I don't really know, of course.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
I PM'ed you asking what happened but you choose not to respond. That would make one wonder.
-
07-15-19 22:56 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 695Maybe someone also suggested if she stopped threatening to sell clients to the circus sh might attract a higher class. LOL.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 22:52 #1423Banned Member

Posts: 968Somebody else I'm good friends with off the Site, had a awful time with that Jamie.
I can vouch for the fact that Hcat is telling the truth. No personal experience myself. But a buddy of mine got rushed shitty service from her before. And if you go back and read reviews on here, couple years back. You'll find more negative reviews. Another guy stated he got scammed. She pulled a disappearing act on him. When he went to her incall. She left the guy up in the room. Without performing. After she collected the donation. Took off most likely to go get her drugs. I have a really good memory. Almost like an elephant my best friend tells me. LOL. You guys on here who vouch for her need to go back and do some reading. Do your homework fellows. Before you go doubting someone like Hcats review. There was another review while back where the person said he was rushed.
-
07-15-19 22:19 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 768Doubts? Ha! Your entitled to that. Eventually she will get you! Maybe I'll set up a date with her and remind her of the incident in Boylston with her black boyfriend who pulled a gun on me. Demanded the rest of my cash and phone! See if she wants to see me again!
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 21:28 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 379I have my doubts that she's a malicious thief but I know she can be angry and vengeful when you bail on her.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 19:40 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 30Colleen
Colleen was my first escort few years back right before her price jump and new boob surgery. She was ok and accommodating, I went to her place in CT thinking keep this habit / hobby away from home. She had an above average oral game, nothing special in the cfs finish. Still will put her in top 5 in oral game in the available options last few years. But not worth a repeat at GP pricing IMHO.
Originally Posted by OrlLovr69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 19:03 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 2189You can get 2 hours with Gina Rollins for less, and do whatever freaky stuff you can imagine.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 17:25 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 276Colleen
I don't know if I posted a review, saw Coleen a few years ago, like has been reported by others avg price, but I wasn't overjoyed with service at her price then. Certainly wouldn't go what she's looking for now, in fact, never went back to her after the first visit.
-
07-15-19 16:47 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 624Colleen Rose
Before: $150/ hr, freebee single page website, no makeup and uses super cuts. Mix in some weight loss, a makeover that includes clothes (where are those t shirts?) and makeup. Add in some marketing and a professional photo shoot and viola, $1000/90 minutes. https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/colleen-rose-2
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:35 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 2100Ashley Taylor
All kinds of info about her on the Boston forum in the Escort reports & the Bare Back Ladies, not sure this will link right: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2778992 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2779025.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:23 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 386Its the GPS
Its not even funny anymore. All over sudden you can't find a provider, even the biggest Crackhead that's out there for under $200. I am laughing at People sitting here and tell me that guys that are paying $400 for a CBJ doesn't affect anything. If any girl who use to charge $150 for FH and get an idiot that'd gives her $400 for a BJ, that girl will never go back to that $150 anymore. Period.
I chatted with this one asking $240 hh. Now really?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/126907275670
Even Scarlett up in Fitchburg 6 months ago started $160 / H now jacked up to 240.
I don't even bother checking the cute ones anymore. LOL. Cause if they use to be 250 back then they will be 500 now.









Reply With Quote






