Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 662 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 9919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    I am entitled to that. I'm also entitled to suspect you might just have a simple business issue with her but I don't really know, of course.

    I PM'ed you asking what happened but you choose not to respond. That would make one wonder.
    So what would be my motive in passing along a fake review? You think I'm lying? Read the good and bad reviews. Continue to see her then. I could care less. I know what happened. Maybe you should ask her next time you see her? Good luck bro.

  2. #1428

    This is about Jamie. From a very reliable source!

    Yeah Jamie did stiff me once. Somehow these girls are able to get white knights to write good reviews for them which helps them perpetuate their scam.

    He sent me this message earlier. No offense to you Steve man. Cause I know you seem like a descent dude. We PMd each other in the past. But you have to realize this Jamie does have bad reviews on here in the past. My friend who sent this message to me, probably someone you talked to in the past. Just not blasting his name out here. Many people know he's a very reliable source. An also I believe Hcat too. He told me long time ago what her and her pimp did. Pulled a gun on him. Two different people who got stiffed by her. Along with that other fellow, I mentioned in a post. Post didn't make it on here yet. If you do some digging you can find his review. From well over a year ago. On here. Forget what Forum name it was under? But def a Worcester one!

  3. #1427

    Never let your guard down

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    I am entitled to that. I'm also entitled to suspect you might just have a simple business issue with her but I don't really know, of course.

    I PM'ed you asking what happened but you choose not to respond. That would make one wonder.
    I'm willing to bet the good and bad reviews for Jamie are legit considering the members that posted both reviews have given multiple reviews of multiple women in multiple areas. I don't doubt either review of her. I don't underestimate what these providers are actually capable of. So go ahead and be friendly with them and get to know them, go ahead and develop some sort of acquaintance or friendship with them, and go ahead and defend them if given a bad review and ignore the obvious. These women are selling their bodies because why? Go ahead and give the fluffy answer of "oh she needs money for an apartment" or "they are only doing this to get by or until they find a job". Bullshit! 99% of these girls (especially the low tier providers) are hooked on something and have some real mental issues considering their line of work and people they have to interact with. I would not put it past any of these providers to rob a customer whether it be one of their regulars or just a random client. I see argumentative posts on here all the time in regard to a provider being a thief or providing terrible service and it boggles my mind that anyone would actually trust any of these providers.

    If I'm ever tricked by a fake review about a provider robbing someone or giving terrible service then oh well. At the very least I'm not letting my guard down and putting myself in a potentially deadly situation. Yes deadly. The worst that happens is that I don't see that provider. Not a big deal. I guess it's only a big deal if you become friendly with them and white knight for them. Because "Oh I know she would never do that" LMAO!

    Use the big head fellas and thank you for all the reviews both good and bad. Let's keep them coming.

  4. #1426

    Colleen

    I guess she is looking to retire. No one will pay her at those rates. Barely worth the old rates.

  5. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Doubts? Ha! Your entitled to that. Eventually she will get you! Maybe I'll set up a date with her and remind her of the incident in Boylston with her black boyfriend who pulled a gun on me. Demanded the rest of my cash and phone! See if she wants to see me again!
    I am entitled to that. I'm also entitled to suspect you might just have a simple business issue with her but I don't really know, of course.

    I PM'ed you asking what happened but you choose not to respond. That would make one wonder.

  6. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Before: $150/ hr, freebee single page website, no makeup and uses super cuts. Mix in some weight loss, a makeover that includes clothes (where are those t shirts?) and makeup. Add in some marketing and a professional photo shoot and viola, $1000/90 minutes. https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/colleen-rose-2
    Maybe someone also suggested if she stopped threatening to sell clients to the circus sh might attract a higher class. LOL.

  7. #1423

    Somebody else I'm good friends with off the Site, had a awful time with that Jamie.

    I can vouch for the fact that Hcat is telling the truth. No personal experience myself. But a buddy of mine got rushed shitty service from her before. And if you go back and read reviews on here, couple years back. You'll find more negative reviews. Another guy stated he got scammed. She pulled a disappearing act on him. When he went to her incall. She left the guy up in the room. Without performing. After she collected the donation. Took off most likely to go get her drugs. I have a really good memory. Almost like an elephant my best friend tells me. LOL. You guys on here who vouch for her need to go back and do some reading. Do your homework fellows. Before you go doubting someone like Hcats review. There was another review while back where the person said he was rushed.

  8. #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    I have my doubts that she's a malicious thief but I know she can be angry and vengeful when you bail on her.
    Doubts? Ha! Your entitled to that. Eventually she will get you! Maybe I'll set up a date with her and remind her of the incident in Boylston with her black boyfriend who pulled a gun on me. Demanded the rest of my cash and phone! See if she wants to see me again!

  9. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Two completely different stories for the same provider, which should we believe or are they both real?
    I have my doubts that she's a malicious thief but I know she can be angry and vengeful when you bail on her.

  10. #1420

    Colleen

    Colleen was my first escort few years back right before her price jump and new boob surgery. She was ok and accommodating, I went to her place in CT thinking keep this habit / hobby away from home. She had an above average oral game, nothing special in the cfs finish. Still will put her in top 5 in oral game in the available options last few years. But not worth a repeat at GP pricing IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I posted a review, saw Coleen a few years ago, like has been reported by others avg price, but I wasn't overjoyed with service at her price then. Certainly wouldn't go what she's looking for now, in fact, never went back to her after the first visit.

  11. #1419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Before: $150/ hr, freebee single page website, no makeup and uses super cuts. Mix in some weight loss, a makeover that includes clothes (where are those t shirts?) and makeup. Add in some marketing and a professional photo shoot and viola, $1000/90 minutes. https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/colleen-rose-2
    You can get 2 hours with Gina Rollins for less, and do whatever freaky stuff you can imagine.

  12. #1418

    Colleen

    I don't know if I posted a review, saw Coleen a few years ago, like has been reported by others avg price, but I wasn't overjoyed with service at her price then. Certainly wouldn't go what she's looking for now, in fact, never went back to her after the first visit.

  13. #1417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Colleen Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    No way Jose to either of them. Lmao. Not my cup of tea. Although that Gigi looks decent in some of those pics. While in others you could see her mustache. Haha. Total turnoff. I'm sorry but anybody who pays that kind of money to these two are straight up fools. That's really throwing your money away. If your going to pay that type of money get a duo of real gorgeous women. Who will give you a good lengthy time limit as well. Or get your self several $1-$200 dollar dates. Who yes they might have some type of drug habit? Cause they're on a regular escort site. But just make sure NOT to give money upfront. I know two each your own. But I'd much rather do that then see those two gals. An that Colleen chick used to charge way way less. How dare her up her prices by that high. Holy shit that's a price hike. Haha. I guess more power to her, if it's working out for her? She was never my type anyways. Has too much of a mousy kind of smile. Kinda reminds me of a mouse smiling away at me. LOL. Looks like she had a bit of a makeover to her. From her pics. Possibly thus the reason why she's charging so much now? But still that's ridiculous to those who do want to see her. Like her old regs for example. If I were them, I would not pay that kind of money now. That's borderline nuts. Would much rather see that Charlie Fox lady or Tara Kennedy. To spend that kind of money. Guess Colleen Rose went from ratty looking in her old BP ads / pics. To now a cute mouse makeover. LMAO!
    Before: $150/ hr, freebee single page website, no makeup and uses super cuts. Mix in some weight loss, a makeover that includes clothes (where are those t shirts?) and makeup. Add in some marketing and a professional photo shoot and viola, $1000/90 minutes. https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/colleen-rose-2

  14. #1416

    Ashley Taylor

    All kinds of info about her on the Boston forum in the Escort reports & the Bare Back Ladies, not sure this will link right: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2778992 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2779025.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Are you just using Ashley Taylor as an example of what a $400 escort should look like? Or does she really escort? I don't see any info on her being a provider?

  15. #1415

    Its the GPS

    Its not even funny anymore. All over sudden you can't find a provider, even the biggest Crackhead that's out there for under $200. I am laughing at People sitting here and tell me that guys that are paying $400 for a CBJ doesn't affect anything. If any girl who use to charge $150 for FH and get an idiot that'd gives her $400 for a BJ, that girl will never go back to that $150 anymore. Period.

    I chatted with this one asking $240 hh. Now really?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/126907275670

    Even Scarlett up in Fitchburg 6 months ago started $160 / H now jacked up to 240.

    I don't even bother checking the cute ones anymore. LOL. Cause if they use to be 250 back then they will be 500 now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape