Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39946

    (W)'hoes around

    In my dreams, these are the 'hoes that have been keeping me busy.

    Raynee. Girl has been a ghost for the last two months. She called me last week and.

    Said she was having a tough time. Last time I saw her she was thin. Damn shame cause she is curvy and sexy when she has her weight on. I've got her new digits so I'll probaby bust a load in her mouth before the week is over. It's always a pleasure hooking up with her cause no mere mortal can last more than 5 minutes with her. Best mic game in town. She did say she's homeless now and is camping out somewhere near wilkens and Brunswick.

    Brandy in Brooklyn. She also has lost a lot of weight. Easily down 40 lbs since last year. She's nice when's she's thick but the streets are wearing in her. She'll make you bust in 7 minutes. Great mic work and her digits are always working. She's always with a tip.

    Josie in Brooklyn. Defiantly my go to girl. Great conversation and will suck you dry before you can close your sunroof. This girl has talents. She's breaking up with her man and suppose to be going to rehab, but then again she told me that 6 months ago. I usually wind up feeding her, which is never a problem with me. She's with it.

    Lexi in Brooklyn. Is only hooked up wit her once. Sweet girl, 5'2, brunette, nice tits. Average girl but is cool to hook up with. She's great cause she'll drop you a line when she's available. Mic skills are ok but she's open for everything.

    I'm still looking for a MILF to round out my starting 5. I might have to cruise Dundalk for that.

    BK.

  2. #39945

    Anyway seen

    Anyone has Ericks number she is on the program now so I know her ass is phat I have to catch her because it gets too fat LOL.

    I have to get my rotation back in order.

    Taylor (on and off the black list always wants to stop at the store, trying to upsell, penalty leaving her panties dripping do not hook up until 2-3 weeks again LOL).

    Rachael (missing in action seem her on a escort web site doing doubles with another girl knows to service me because the tip could be massive or small as shit if any).

    2 girls from sugar daddy meet.

    Ericka (Missing in action, lets me beat up, nookie never let me down).

    Guys help me complete my rotation I will list my go fund me page in 3 days LMAO!

  3. #39944
    So, out of towner here with quite the conundrum. I've cruised Wilkens / washington before and can't remember if I even got a chance to post about it on here in the past couple of years, but I want to tackle the best Baltimore stroll locations coming up soon over the next couple of months. My guess would be Wilkens, Dundalk, and Brooklyn areas. No / yes?? Also, what would be the best centrally located hotel / motel to stay at for mongering all of these areas if that's even possible?. Or is there one for each area I'd have to stay at?

  4. #39943

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Taylor off of Fair-haven took her to the Tip Top she said I can do whatever I want to her told me her asshole is super tight played with both holes then she tried to up sell me left her panties snoking wet like always. I told her people was looking to golden shower, her to eat cum she sounds like she does not know what to charge. LOL.
    So you can tip her with a three pack of panties from Walmart. Too funny.

  5. #39942

    Here we go again

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldszenen  [View Original Post]
    Got to text her and set up a meeting, but when I got there she asked me to wait and got on someone else's car. Red flag 1.

    Had to wait 20 minutes (I should've left), and then she came back, and got in the car and told me that she was on a period and just found out. Yeah, sure.

    And then she tried to use drug while in my car, so I asked her to leave.
    Back to the ol' Megan. You're lucky (in a sense) that she came back in 20 min. Usually she just disappear. Her SOP is to let you know she's out. If it takes any more than 10 min she flakes off with the first monger who happens along. Enjoy that juicy ass while you can. Soon her ribs, hips and spine will jut out of her skin like a detainee in a concentration camp. Very sad to see her in another downward spiral.

  6. #39941

    Find SW in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    You will find them in wikens, Brooklyn or dundalk area. Refer the section in the Bal area with details about loop.
    Easy was is to Google Baltimore hookers.

    You go to where it starts heat map etc.

    Then you on duboff law group. Scroll down you.

    Got a map of hookers.

  7. #39940

    Taylor

    Picked up Taylor off of Fair-haven took her to the Tip Top she said I can do whatever I want to her told me her asshole is super tight played with both holes then she tried to up sell me left her panties snoking wet like always. I told her people was looking to golden shower, her to eat cum she sounds like she does not know what to charge. LOL.

  8. #39939

    Not a pleasant experience with Megan (Roxy).

    Got to text her and set up a meeting, but when I got there she asked me to wait and got on someone else's car. Red flag 1.

    Had to wait 20 minutes (I should've left), and then she came back, and got in the car and told me that she was on a period and just found out. Yeah, sure.

    And then she tried to use drug while in my car, so I asked her to leave.

  9. #39938
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Was an incident earlier today on Furrow police tape up so be careful LEO presence will probably be heavy.
    Did this effect the Inn on that street?

  10. #39937

    Shooting on Furrow Street

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Was an incident earlier today on Furrow police tape up so be careful LEO presence will probably be heavy.
    Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man and 17-year-old teenage girl were both shot in Southwest Baltimore on Sunday, 7-14.

    At around 12:20 pm, patrol officers responded to the 400 block of Furrow Street for a report of a shooting, where they found a 19-year-old man with gunshot wounds to the wrist and leg. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment. Shortly after, investigators were called to an area hospital for a report of a walk-in shooting victim, a 17-year-old teenage girl with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. Both victims are expected to survive, police said.

  11. #39936
    Quote Originally Posted by InDeepIndeed  [View Original Post]
    New to the city (sort of) and wondering where I can find some of these girls.
    You will find them in wikens, Brooklyn or dundalk area. Refer the section in the Bal area with details about loop.

  12. #39935

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdevil77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. By any chance does anyone know the name of the one I saw so I can check the forum to see if there's any reviews. On another note I seen CiCi from Brooklyn earlier I wasn't really looking but she talked me into a little mic check. She's as good as I remember started off slow changed rhythm throughout fondled the boys caught every drop and kept going to make sure I was drained and cleaned. She said she's on the program for her daughter she was a lot more alert and attentive then last time I spoke to her. I told her good for her hopefully she sticks with it she's been out on the streets a long time.
    The tall and thin light skinned SW with the red streak in her hair is Katie. She give a good BBBJ at standard price. Easy to get along with and one of my favorites.

  13. #39934

    Libby

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Origins unknown. We met not far from circle. She said she had been walking for a min. I dropped her off not far from there as well. Young 20's latina with a nice young body and pretty face. Was wearin these doofus lookin fur moccasin Uggs in 90+ degree heat. LOL.
    Saw Libby today, cute Spanish girl. Didn't realize she was pregnant till she was the car. Nice BBBJ standard and tip, well deserved. Surprisingly sweet!

  14. #39933

    Allison

    Has anyone gone to the house she stays at and picked her up from there? She's a hard one to run down. I haven't seen her around for about two weeks whenever I pass through.

    I really don't want to do the step over the fence thing and knock on the back door asking for her, the people inside might get the wrong idea and think it's a raid. I'm sure the place she's staying is a abando.

  15. #39932

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    No that wasn't CiCi. The girl that you're speaking of is taller and thinner; she's cute but different girl. CiCi is half Chilean half Black with long curly hair with the same skin tone as the one you spotted. Peace.
    Thanks for info. By any chance does anyone know the name of the one I saw so I can check the forum to see if there's any reviews. On another note I seen CiCi from Brooklyn earlier I wasn't really looking but she talked me into a little mic check. She's as good as I remember started off slow changed rhythm throughout fondled the boys caught every drop and kept going to make sure I was drained and cleaned. She said she's on the program for her daughter she was a lot more alert and attentive then last time I spoke to her. I told her good for her hopefully she sticks with it she's been out on the streets a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape