Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,451 to 21,465 of 61396
-
07-16-19 15:25 #39946Senior Member

Posts: 206(W)'hoes around
In my dreams, these are the 'hoes that have been keeping me busy.
Raynee. Girl has been a ghost for the last two months. She called me last week and.
Said she was having a tough time. Last time I saw her she was thin. Damn shame cause she is curvy and sexy when she has her weight on. I've got her new digits so I'll probaby bust a load in her mouth before the week is over. It's always a pleasure hooking up with her cause no mere mortal can last more than 5 minutes with her. Best mic game in town. She did say she's homeless now and is camping out somewhere near wilkens and Brunswick.
Brandy in Brooklyn. She also has lost a lot of weight. Easily down 40 lbs since last year. She's nice when's she's thick but the streets are wearing in her. She'll make you bust in 7 minutes. Great mic work and her digits are always working. She's always with a tip.
Josie in Brooklyn. Defiantly my go to girl. Great conversation and will suck you dry before you can close your sunroof. This girl has talents. She's breaking up with her man and suppose to be going to rehab, but then again she told me that 6 months ago. I usually wind up feeding her, which is never a problem with me. She's with it.
Lexi in Brooklyn. Is only hooked up wit her once. Sweet girl, 5'2, brunette, nice tits. Average girl but is cool to hook up with. She's great cause she'll drop you a line when she's available. Mic skills are ok but she's open for everything.
I'm still looking for a MILF to round out my starting 5. I might have to cruise Dundalk for that.
BK.
-
07-16-19 15:05 #39945Senior Member

Posts: 237Anyway seen
Anyone has Ericks number she is on the program now so I know her ass is phat I have to catch her because it gets too fat LOL.
I have to get my rotation back in order.
Taylor (on and off the black list always wants to stop at the store, trying to upsell, penalty leaving her panties dripping do not hook up until 2-3 weeks again LOL).
Rachael (missing in action seem her on a escort web site doing doubles with another girl knows to service me because the tip could be massive or small as shit if any).
2 girls from sugar daddy meet.
Ericka (Missing in action, lets me beat up, nookie never let me down).
Guys help me complete my rotation I will list my go fund me page in 3 days LMAO!
-
07-16-19 03:21 #39944Senior Member

Posts: 908So, out of towner here with quite the conundrum. I've cruised Wilkens / washington before and can't remember if I even got a chance to post about it on here in the past couple of years, but I want to tackle the best Baltimore stroll locations coming up soon over the next couple of months. My guess would be Wilkens, Dundalk, and Brooklyn areas. No / yes?? Also, what would be the best centrally located hotel / motel to stay at for mongering all of these areas if that's even possible?. Or is there one for each area I'd have to stay at?
-
07-15-19 22:45 #39943Senior Member

Posts: 300Wow
So you can tip her with a three pack of panties from Walmart. Too funny.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 19:12 #39942Senior Member

Posts: 705Here we go again
Back to the ol' Megan. You're lucky (in a sense) that she came back in 20 min. Usually she just disappear. Her SOP is to let you know she's out. If it takes any more than 10 min she flakes off with the first monger who happens along. Enjoy that juicy ass while you can. Soon her ribs, hips and spine will jut out of her skin like a detainee in a concentration camp. Very sad to see her in another downward spiral.
Originally Posted by Waldszenen
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:40 #39941Regular Member

Posts: 16Find SW in Baltimore
Easy was is to Google Baltimore hookers.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
You go to where it starts heat map etc.
Then you on duboff law group. Scroll down you.
Got a map of hookers.
-
07-15-19 15:07 #39940Senior Member

Posts: 237Taylor
Picked up Taylor off of Fair-haven took her to the Tip Top she said I can do whatever I want to her told me her asshole is super tight played with both holes then she tried to up sell me left her panties snoking wet like always. I told her people was looking to golden shower, her to eat cum she sounds like she does not know what to charge. LOL.
-
07-15-19 11:44 #39939Senior Member

Posts: 29Not a pleasant experience with Megan (Roxy).
Got to text her and set up a meeting, but when I got there she asked me to wait and got on someone else's car. Red flag 1.
Had to wait 20 minutes (I should've left), and then she came back, and got in the car and told me that she was on a period and just found out. Yeah, sure.
And then she tried to use drug while in my car, so I asked her to leave.
-
07-15-19 08:07 #39938Senior Member

Posts: 1126Did this effect the Inn on that street?
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 07:31 #39937Senior Member

Posts: 136Shooting on Furrow Street
Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man and 17-year-old teenage girl were both shot in Southwest Baltimore on Sunday, 7-14.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
At around 12:20 pm, patrol officers responded to the 400 block of Furrow Street for a report of a shooting, where they found a 19-year-old man with gunshot wounds to the wrist and leg. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment. Shortly after, investigators were called to an area hospital for a report of a walk-in shooting victim, a 17-year-old teenage girl with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. Both victims are expected to survive, police said.
-
07-15-19 06:26 #39936Senior Member

Posts: 1626You will find them in wikens, Brooklyn or dundalk area. Refer the section in the Bal area with details about loop.
Originally Posted by InDeepIndeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 06:03 #39935Regular Member

Posts: 16Katie
The tall and thin light skinned SW with the red streak in her hair is Katie. She give a good BBBJ at standard price. Easy to get along with and one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 01:11 #39934Regular Member

Posts: 16Libby
Saw Libby today, cute Spanish girl. Didn't realize she was pregnant till she was the car. Nice BBBJ standard and tip, well deserved. Surprisingly sweet!
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 00:44 #39933Senior Member

Posts: 2344Allison
Has anyone gone to the house she stays at and picked her up from there? She's a hard one to run down. I haven't seen her around for about two weeks whenever I pass through.
I really don't want to do the step over the fence thing and knock on the back door asking for her, the people inside might get the wrong idea and think it's a raid. I'm sure the place she's staying is a abando.
-
07-15-19 00:37 #39932Senior Member

Posts: 299Thanks
Thanks for info. By any chance does anyone know the name of the one I saw so I can check the forum to see if there's any reviews. On another note I seen CiCi from Brooklyn earlier I wasn't really looking but she talked me into a little mic check. She's as good as I remember started off slow changed rhythm throughout fondled the boys caught every drop and kept going to make sure I was drained and cleaned. She said she's on the program for her daughter she was a lot more alert and attentive then last time I spoke to her. I told her good for her hopefully she sticks with it she's been out on the streets a long time.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




