Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,236 to 26,250 of 37376
-
07-14-19 20:43 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 83Shots
No, but if she hasn't had an STI before docs will make sure she does not get one while preggo because they will give her shots which is what prevents most STIs?
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 19:28 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 1333Cure
Is pregnancy a cure for all STIs?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 18:20 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 581Fee
She seven months Prego so I'm Pretty sure she's up on her shots, LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:53 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 694Alexis
For those that evidently can't read or can't use the search function:
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...is#post4333315
-
07-14-19 15:34 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 59Alexis
I can help her. Trying to reach her for a long time, she responds but nothing is worked out finally. Can someone pass her 6286 number please.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:30 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 242Yup, she is known scammer. See Rip-off thread Post #106.
Originally Posted by Rvaesq
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:06 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 581Fee
Thanks Bro!
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Enough said.
-
07-14-19 14:43 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 59Alexix
I've been trying to see her. I've 1262 number. She isn't responding anymore.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 14:14 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 694Alexis
Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.
-
07-14-19 14:13 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 784Wyp
Most are m&g. I've had them sit down ask for money wait 2-3 minutes and say they got to go. Make clear what you want or offer $40 for m& g only. If serious they will meet for the bigger payday. The hustle is on WYP.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 11:00 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 373Fee
Make sure you are wrapped good.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 10:04 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 581This One?
Anyone have info on this one? I Rarely see preggo posts!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/619500451252
-
07-13-19 21:05 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 72Need some expert training?
So I just recently signed up on WYP and have had several offers but I haven't responded because I wanted to know are the offers for just a M&G or what? Would love SM's to pm me that are utilizing it. TIA.
-
07-13-19 20:53 #11128Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Something happened with my phone. In process of getting a new number. Please DO NOT contact old numbers. Can be reached here or on Facebook for now, new phone number within a day or two.
Originally Posted by BillGibson2306
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 19:23 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 52Kia
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/343387265151
Went to visit Kia downtown yesterday at a nice upscale hotel. 250 for hour. Everything covered no Greek. Started with a decent CBC then to doggie after about five minutes. Switch to mush for a few and back to doggie. Total visit about 45 minutes.
Looks 10.
Body 10.
Mic 7.
Looks the same as pics.










Reply With Quote





