Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11139

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you are wrapped good.
    She seven months Prego so I'm Pretty sure she's up on her shots, LOL.

  2. #11138

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 1262 number (updated) is still good.
    For those that evidently can't read or can't use the search function:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...is#post4333315

  3. #11137

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.
    I can help her. Trying to reach her for a long time, she responds but nothing is worked out finally. Can someone pass her 6286 number please.

  4. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaesq  [View Original Post]
    Don't trust her. She got me for $100. It was late at night, but I wouldn't trust her at anytime of the day.
    Yup, she is known scammer. See Rip-off thread Post #106.

  5. #11135

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you are wrapped good.
    Thanks Bro!

    Enough said.

  6. #11134

    Alexix

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.
    I've been trying to see her. I've 1262 number. She isn't responding anymore.

  7. #11133

    Alexis

    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.

  8. #11132

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So I just recently signed up on WYP and have had several offers but I haven't responded because I wanted to know are the offers for just a M&G or what? Would love SM's to pm me that are utilizing it. TIA.
    Most are m&g. I've had them sit down ask for money wait 2-3 minutes and say they got to go. Make clear what you want or offer $40 for m& g only. If serious they will meet for the bigger payday. The hustle is on WYP.

  9. #11131

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I Rarely see preggo posts!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/619500451252
    Make sure you are wrapped good.

  10. #11130

    This One?

    Anyone have info on this one? I Rarely see preggo posts!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/619500451252

  11. #11129

    Need some expert training?

    So I just recently signed up on WYP and have had several offers but I haven't responded because I wanted to know are the offers for just a M&G or what? Would love SM's to pm me that are utilizing it. TIA.

  12. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGibson2306  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she dropped off?

    Can't get ahold of her now.
    Something happened with my phone. In process of getting a new number. Please DO NOT contact old numbers. Can be reached here or on Facebook for now, new phone number within a day or two.

  13. #11127

    Kia

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/343387265151

    Went to visit Kia downtown yesterday at a nice upscale hotel. 250 for hour. Everything covered no Greek. Started with a decent CBC then to doggie after about five minutes. Switch to mush for a few and back to doggie. Total visit about 45 minutes.

    Looks 10.

    Body 10.

    Mic 7.

    Looks the same as pics.

  14. #11126

    Violet and Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Yes you read it right. Violet and Ashley together.
    How can you get into this action. Would be nice.

  15. #11125

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her. She is in downtown area. Photos are pretty much accurate.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/415525418922
    I've seen Jasmine a few times and she's 100% the girl in those pictures, clean, friendly, and super chill. She's usually at a pretty nice hotel downtown and has always been easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape