Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4897
-
07-15-19 15:29 #877Regular Member

Posts: 22I've been them too and from all different numbers, but I'm glad I use Hangouts for that exact reason.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 17:21 #876Senior Member

Posts: 842Public Service Announcement
Well the Visiting Asians (Group B as I call these one group) arrived on Wednesday or Thursday this week. If you view X, it's the ad with two Asian girls. On a positive they sent out a text message announcing their arrival to past clients. The downside is they are now sending a group text message that includes at least 15-25 numbers at a time (their guest list). All the recipients can see the telephone numbers of the others in the group. This is why it pays to have a "burner". Now if anyone gets jammed up with LE they have other numbers to look at or cross reference if it is not a burner.
Just something to think about.
-
07-14-19 03:00 #875Senior Member

Posts: 158That's a shame. She has a great look and figure. Wouldn't make her out as being hooked on something, though the photo indicates otherwise. It's been slim pickings since CL and BP stopped personals. Seem we're left with the bottom of the barrel in most cases now. At some point I might get ballsy enough and just tell a Buffalo Wild wings waitress that I'll give her $1 k a month for service 2 x a week. Say it plain out like I'm ordering food or something. LOL Now that's some "hot" wings!
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 11:54 #874Senior Member

Posts: 2243Yeah, I have heard that too! But also a girl told me flat out that one can still get Heroine if they want it. H isn't as available, but it is out there. Pharmacy up on uLA (Silver Springs) was recently closed, traffic now heads to lower 4th near Rodriguez Bodega. I guess the garage on Conrad is closed as well?
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
Those that are on the F train are looking worse. It is what 10 x more powerful than H.
Sure wish the state would get its head out of its azz as far as treatment goes. That clinic on uLA is a disaster. Kirkwood clinic is much better!
1) Clinic starts girls off on such a low dose of methadone that they have to continue using to keep from going into withdrawal.
2) Will run a girl up as high as she needs eventually.
3) Never really ever pushes or encourages girls to tapper off the methadone, so it becomes a lifelong need. Some people there have been on methadone for 25 years!
4) State Medicaide should pay for more individual counseling. Until one helps these girls fix the under lying problems, they will relapse.
5) DeTox / Rehab prohibits smoking, so many won't go as the can't stand dropping all additions at once.
6) The rehab process stresses changing "people, places & things" as to get girls away from the "triggers" that will likely get them using again. BUT it provides no support for such.
7) DE criminal justice system needs to be revamped. You can't arrest your way out of this problem! Thought the new AG was going to do something about this, or was that just election PR?
8) 12 steps programs have a 90% failure rate! Why are we still using them for Opioid addiction? Oh, I know. People "just aren't trying hard enough"! Er, isn't that blaming the victim?
OK, getting down off of my soapbox!
-
07-13-19 07:22 #873Regular Member

Posts: 10That explains my experience with the one everyone adores.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 06:35 #872Senior Member

Posts: 208Sometimes the big head over rules the small one. LOL.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 23:17 #871Banned Member

Posts: 566I heard the only thing out on the street right now is straight fentanyl, god help these girls. Heard that from more than one girl.
-
07-12-19 18:19 #870Senior Member

Posts: 819Such a shame
What a shame, looks like a pretty girl (and too bad she's losing those assets.).
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
I completely agree that these girls SHOULD be smart enough to leave these leaches alone, but then again, if they're not smart enough to stay away from crack 😏 - oh well, I guess we all have our addictions.
Sharing is caring guys, thank you to all of you for all your sharing stories! Let's keep it up! LOL BOTH WAYS.
-
07-12-19 17:37 #869Senior Member

Posts: 217LOL, that's right I forgot, she did start talking about dumb shit while I was down below working my ass off. I kept thinking, Damn, I'm going to be down here forever if she doesn't stop talking and concentrate. Never had the temper issue but I won't be going back to experience that. She's one and done for me.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:55 #868Senior Member

Posts: 82I saw her once. She dropped a bill counting the donation and lost her shit saying I shorted her. I pointed at the floor and walked out the door. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 14:52 #867Senior Member

Posts: 146Update on Jenn
So I've seen Jenn a couple times and I have to say things are going downhill fast. I have 3 separate PMs in my inbox about her so I'll just address it here so I don't have to repeat. Jenn was good if you like boobs. Jenn has a boyfriend / handler and a dealer it took me a while to put it all together. Jenn and boyfriend like crack. Love the stuff. She has been smoking so much her boobs have shrunk a size, and I'm sure they will keep disappearing, because that's what crack does. She and the boyfriend have been moving around a lot as they are burning bridges with dealers. I think the scam goes they find a dealer and say they don't have $ to front a room, but Jenn can make the $ for the room and crack easy. Dealer invests in a room. Jenn makes money to pay back dealer for room and crack, until. They can't. Skip out. They have been in Bear, Claymont, Newark. Different hotel every 4 days it seems. They are not from Delaware (she has a Pittsburgh accent) and I feel they don't realize how small of an area this is to be burning bridges. I've already had a slight run in with boyfriend who was unhappy with the rate I talked her down to. I don't want to be there when someone comes looking to collect. It's a shame because a lot of these girls would fine on their own. Pimps / boyfriends used to be the guys that went and got the customers for the girls. Now any girl with a smart phone and do all that with CityX, Listcrawler, etc. If they were smart they would become independent instead of have to share all their money with leaches, that don't do anything they couldn't. The fact that trouble lurks near her and the fact that her best parts are shrinking from crack use is enough for me to share what I know. Below are pics. Notice the his and her crackpipes, so adorable.
-
07-12-19 14:23 #866Senior Member

Posts: 146This pays for itself
Posts and info like that are what makes this board great. Thank you for not being shy to share this info. !. you just saved a lot of guys a major headache. 2. Your just hurt a non-customerservice oriented provider in their pockets. It's they only way they will learn.
-
07-12-19 10:45 #865Senior Member

Posts: 819Ha!. Wow!!
Hec of a story! LOL. I saw her twice in Milford. Didn't have any issues, nice BBBJ, but I can definitely see that whole scenario playing out with her. Haven't "experienced" her "temper" or "temper tantrums" I SHOULD say, but I can definitely see this and all of all the other stories I've heard playing out.
Originally Posted by Fdisbbf
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 10:10 #864Senior Member

Posts: 819Ha!. Wow!!
Hec of a story! LOL. I saw her twice in Milford. Didn't have any issues, nice BBBJ, but I can definitely see that whole scenario playing out with her. Haven't "experienced" her "temper" or "temper tantrums" I SHOULD say, but I can definitely see this and all of all the other stories I've heard playing out.
Originally Posted by Fdisbbf
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 09:06 #863Senior Member

Posts: 353Wow man, sounds like you really got the full wacko treatment from "Patty. " The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I had to cancel a visit with her because my mother had been rushed to the hospital. She replied with an expletive-laden text that basically said "I don't give a sh*t about your f-ing mother, I set aside time for you and need that money. " Yeah she's tight and is an adept flute player, but all the extra baggage she brings to the table makes her not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by Fdisbbf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






