The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 327 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Well the Visiting Asians (Group B as I call these one group) arrived on Wednesday or Thursday this week. If you view X, it's the ad with two Asian girls. On a positive they sent out a text message announcing their arrival to past clients. The downside is they are now sending a group text message that includes at least 15-25 numbers at a time (their guest list). All the recipients can see the telephone numbers of the others in the group. This is why it pays to have a burner. Now if anyone gets jammed up with LE they have other numbers to look at or cross reference if it is not a burner.

    Just something to think about.
    I've been them too and from all different numbers, but I'm glad I use Hangouts for that exact reason.

  2. #876

    Public Service Announcement

    Well the Visiting Asians (Group B as I call these one group) arrived on Wednesday or Thursday this week. If you view X, it's the ad with two Asian girls. On a positive they sent out a text message announcing their arrival to past clients. The downside is they are now sending a group text message that includes at least 15-25 numbers at a time (their guest list). All the recipients can see the telephone numbers of the others in the group. This is why it pays to have a "burner". Now if anyone gets jammed up with LE they have other numbers to look at or cross reference if it is not a burner.

    Just something to think about.

  3. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen Jenn a couple times and I have to say things are going downhill fast....Notice the his and her crackpipes, so adorable.
    That's a shame. She has a great look and figure. Wouldn't make her out as being hooked on something, though the photo indicates otherwise. It's been slim pickings since CL and BP stopped personals. Seem we're left with the bottom of the barrel in most cases now. At some point I might get ballsy enough and just tell a Buffalo Wild wings waitress that I'll give her $1 k a month for service 2 x a week. Say it plain out like I'm ordering food or something. LOL Now that's some "hot" wings!

  4. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    I heard the only thing out on the street right now is straight fentanyl, god help these girls. Heard that from more than one girl.
    Yeah, I have heard that too! But also a girl told me flat out that one can still get Heroine if they want it. H isn't as available, but it is out there. Pharmacy up on uLA (Silver Springs) was recently closed, traffic now heads to lower 4th near Rodriguez Bodega. I guess the garage on Conrad is closed as well?

    Those that are on the F train are looking worse. It is what 10 x more powerful than H.

    Sure wish the state would get its head out of its azz as far as treatment goes. That clinic on uLA is a disaster. Kirkwood clinic is much better!

    1) Clinic starts girls off on such a low dose of methadone that they have to continue using to keep from going into withdrawal.

    2) Will run a girl up as high as she needs eventually.

    3) Never really ever pushes or encourages girls to tapper off the methadone, so it becomes a lifelong need. Some people there have been on methadone for 25 years!

    4) State Medicaide should pay for more individual counseling. Until one helps these girls fix the under lying problems, they will relapse.

    5) DeTox / Rehab prohibits smoking, so many won't go as the can't stand dropping all additions at once.

    6) The rehab process stresses changing "people, places & things" as to get girls away from the "triggers" that will likely get them using again. BUT it provides no support for such.

    7) DE criminal justice system needs to be revamped. You can't arrest your way out of this problem! Thought the new AG was going to do something about this, or was that just election PR?

    8) 12 steps programs have a 90% failure rate! Why are we still using them for Opioid addiction? Oh, I know. People "just aren't trying hard enough"! Er, isn't that blaming the victim?

    OK, getting down off of my soapbox!

  5. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    I heard the only thing out on the street right now is straight fentanyl, god help these girls. Heard that from more than one girl.
    That explains my experience with the one everyone adores.

  6. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by OralMaster  [View Original Post]
    Wow man, sounds like you really got the full wacko treatment from "Patty. " The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I had to cancel a visit with her because my mother had been rushed to the hospital. She replied with an expletive-laden text that basically said "I don't give a sh*t about your f-ing mother, I set aside time for you and need that money. " Yeah she's tight and is an adept flute player, but all the extra baggage she brings to the table makes her not worth the trouble.
    Sometimes the big head over rules the small one. LOL.

  7. #871
    I heard the only thing out on the street right now is straight fentanyl, god help these girls. Heard that from more than one girl.

  8. #870

    Such a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen Jenn a couple times and I have to say things are going downhill fast. I have 3 separate PMs in my inbox about her so I'll just address it here so I don't have to repeat. Jenn was good if you like boobs. Jenn has a boyfriend / handler and a dealer it took me a while to put it all together. Jenn and boyfriend like crack. Love the stuff. She has been smoking so much her boobs have shrunk a size, and I'm sure they will keep disappearing, because that's what crack does. She and the boyfriend have been moving around a lot as they are burning bridges with dealers. I think the scam goes they find a dealer and say they don't have $ to front a room, but Jenn can make the $ for the room and crack easy. Dealer invests in a room. Jenn makes money to pay back dealer for room and crack, until. They can't. Skip out. They have been in Bear, Claymont, Newark. Different hotel every 4 days it seems. They are not from Delaware (she has a Pittsburgh accent) and I feel they don't realize how small of an area this is to be burning bridges. I've already had a slight run in with boyfriend who was unhappy with the rate I talked her down to. I don't want to be there when someone comes looking to collect. It's a shame because a lot of these girls would fine on their own. Pimps / boyfriends used to be the guys that went and got the customers for the girls. Now any girl with a smart phone and do all that with CityX, Listcrawler, etc. If they were smart they would become independent instead of have to share all their money with leaches, that don't do anything they couldn't. The fact that trouble lurks near her and the fact that her best parts are shrinking from crack use is enough for me to share what I know. Below are pics. Notice the his and her crackpipes, so adorable.
    What a shame, looks like a pretty girl (and too bad she's losing those assets.).

    I completely agree that these girls SHOULD be smart enough to leave these leaches alone, but then again, if they're not smart enough to stay away from crack 😏 - oh well, I guess we all have our addictions.

    Sharing is caring guys, thank you to all of you for all your sharing stories! Let's keep it up! LOL BOTH WAYS.

  9. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by OralMaster  [View Original Post]
    I knew who NattyDread was referencing before even clicking on the link. I used to see her semi-regularly when she was living farther south in the state. I agree she has good skills and is reasonably priced. Plus she'll get into it too and feel the earth move once or twice if you hit the right buttons. As a one off or every once in a while she's great, although she did have this annoying habit often of talking about mundane stuff during the first couple of minutes of the session (I'm talking literally after playtime started). I found it annoying and distracting. Also the longer I knew her the more aggressive she got in spewing BS at me if she felt slighted by something I said (believe me I'm a nice guy and never intended to slight her or piss her off). She definitely has a temper. As I said at the beginning if you minimize the visits and stick purely to business you'll probably be okay with her.
    LOL, that's right I forgot, she did start talking about dumb shit while I was down below working my ass off. I kept thinking, Damn, I'm going to be down here forever if she doesn't stop talking and concentrate. Never had the temper issue but I won't be going back to experience that. She's one and done for me.

  10. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Hec of a story! LOL. I saw her twice in Milford. Didn't have any issues, nice BBBJ, but I can definitely see that whole scenario playing out with her. Haven't "experienced" her "temper" or "temper tantrums" I SHOULD say, but I can definitely see this and all of all the other stories I've heard playing out.
    I saw her once. She dropped a bill counting the donation and lost her shit saying I shorted her. I pointed at the floor and walked out the door. Fuck that.

  11. #867

    Update on Jenn

    So I've seen Jenn a couple times and I have to say things are going downhill fast. I have 3 separate PMs in my inbox about her so I'll just address it here so I don't have to repeat. Jenn was good if you like boobs. Jenn has a boyfriend / handler and a dealer it took me a while to put it all together. Jenn and boyfriend like crack. Love the stuff. She has been smoking so much her boobs have shrunk a size, and I'm sure they will keep disappearing, because that's what crack does. She and the boyfriend have been moving around a lot as they are burning bridges with dealers. I think the scam goes they find a dealer and say they don't have $ to front a room, but Jenn can make the $ for the room and crack easy. Dealer invests in a room. Jenn makes money to pay back dealer for room and crack, until. They can't. Skip out. They have been in Bear, Claymont, Newark. Different hotel every 4 days it seems. They are not from Delaware (she has a Pittsburgh accent) and I feel they don't realize how small of an area this is to be burning bridges. I've already had a slight run in with boyfriend who was unhappy with the rate I talked her down to. I don't want to be there when someone comes looking to collect. It's a shame because a lot of these girls would fine on their own. Pimps / boyfriends used to be the guys that went and got the customers for the girls. Now any girl with a smart phone and do all that with CityX, Listcrawler, etc. If they were smart they would become independent instead of have to share all their money with leaches, that don't do anything they couldn't. The fact that trouble lurks near her and the fact that her best parts are shrinking from crack use is enough for me to share what I know. Below are pics. Notice the his and her crackpipes, so adorable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delaware-female-escorts_1816507_8934959.jpg‎   delaware-female-escorts_1816507_8927580.jpg‎  
    Attached Files

  12. #866

    This pays for itself

    Posts and info like that are what makes this board great. Thank you for not being shy to share this info. !. you just saved a lot of guys a major headache. 2. Your just hurt a non-customerservice oriented provider in their pockets. It's they only way they will learn.

  13. #865

    Ha!. Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdisbbf  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. I used to see her regular when she was in Delmar, then in Laurel. She has a temper and the more I saw her the shorter her fuse got. True, she has good skills and is not bad for her age, still tight and firm in all the right places. The last time I saw her in Laurel, she was in a bad mood and pissed me off before the show began. I walked out, she followed and blocked my car door saying I couldn't leave until I gave her some money for wasting her time. I asked her to please move and she didn't, I "gently" moved her and got in the car. She jumped on the hood so I couldn't leave. Luckily this all happened in a non populated area. I took a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the ground. She got off to pick it up and I took off. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was giving me the finger. That was the last time I saw her. So, if you don't mind the possibility of this happening, go for it.
    Hec of a story! LOL. I saw her twice in Milford. Didn't have any issues, nice BBBJ, but I can definitely see that whole scenario playing out with her. Haven't "experienced" her "temper" or "temper tantrums" I SHOULD say, but I can definitely see this and all of all the other stories I've heard playing out.

  14. #864

    Ha!. Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdisbbf  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. I used to see her regular when she was in Delmar, then in Laurel. She has a temper and the more I saw her the shorter her fuse got. True, she has good skills and is not bad for her age, still tight and firm in all the right places. The last time I saw her in Laurel, she was in a bad mood and pissed me off before the show began. I walked out, she followed and blocked my car door saying I couldn't leave until I gave her some money for wasting her time. I asked her to please move and she didn't, I "gently" moved her and got in the car. She jumped on the hood so I couldn't leave. Luckily this all happened in a non populated area. I took a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the ground. She got off to pick it up and I took off. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was giving me the finger. That was the last time I saw her. So, if you don't mind the possibility of this happening, go for it.
    Hec of a story! LOL. I saw her twice in Milford. Didn't have any issues, nice BBBJ, but I can definitely see that whole scenario playing out with her. Haven't "experienced" her "temper" or "temper tantrums" I SHOULD say, but I can definitely see this and all of all the other stories I've heard playing out.

  15. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdisbbf  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. I used to see her regular when she was in Delmar, then in Laurel. She has a temper and the more I saw her the shorter her fuse got. True, she has good skills and is not bad for her age, still tight and firm in all the right places. The last time I saw her in Laurel, she was in a bad mood and pissed me off before the show began. I walked out, she followed and blocked my car door saying I couldn't leave until I gave her some money for wasting her time. I asked her to please move and she didn't, I "gently" moved her and got in the car. She jumped on the hood so I couldn't leave. Luckily this all happened in a non populated area. I took a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the ground. She got off to pick it up and I took off. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was giving me the finger. That was the last time I saw her. So, if you don't mind the possibility of this happening, go for it.
    Wow man, sounds like you really got the full wacko treatment from "Patty. " The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I had to cancel a visit with her because my mother had been rushed to the hospital. She replied with an expletive-laden text that basically said "I don't give a sh*t about your f-ing mother, I set aside time for you and need that money. " Yeah she's tight and is an adept flute player, but all the extra baggage she brings to the table makes her not worth the trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape