Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 682 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #474
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfscipcia  [View Original Post]
    My best find in a couple of years. 19 years old.

    Sucks a great dick, BBBJCIM with swallow.

    Dropped a load in her ass- bbfscia and I have a big cock- she took it like a champ.

    After she cleaned my dick off, I had her suck it again and then left a load deep in her pussy bbfscip.

    She is the best there is right now. All for 300. Have fun boys!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...7/474421553015
    I have been seeing her for months! That's Nikki, see my posts in AC. And you totally over paid! But she is fun, I been seeing her regularly and she's awesome. Backdoor, ATM swallow and all! Glad you had fun.

  3. #472

    Bbfscipcia 19 yo

    My best find in a couple of years. 19 years old.

    Sucks a great dick, BBBJCIM with swallow.

    Dropped a load in her ass- bbfscia and I have a big cock- she took it like a champ.

    After she cleaned my dick off, I had her suck it again and then left a load deep in her pussy bbfscip.

    She is the best there is right now. All for 300. Have fun boys!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...7/474421553015

  4. #471
    I was the one who posted the serenity in mt laurel was legit and at the time. She was.

    I would avoid seeing her as it appears things are going down hill with her pretty bad and the characters she's hanging around with.

  5. #470

    Thanks

    For right now, I will avoid both but I am still curious as to Streetsmart1's Serenity since that is the one that deserves to be avoided.

    Quote Originally Posted by FordP  [View Original Post]
    There are two girls posting as Serenity. The girl in the first link has been posting for a while out of Mt Laurel or Maple Shade and I believe was either reviewed or at least confirmed as being 'legit' a little while back in this thread. The link is a little old, but I'm pretty sure she was posting more recently.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/310912850284

    The girl in the second link is also Serenity, but these are the first of her ads I remember seeing. She is posting out of Millville.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/155241839371

  6. #469

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I always appreciate an informed advance warning so it would be most helpful to see the link of the person we need to avoid.
    There are two girls posting as Serenity. The girl in the first link has been posting for a while out of Mt Laurel or Maple Shade and I believe was either reviewed or at least confirmed as being 'legit' a little while back in this thread. The link is a little old, but I'm pretty sure she was posting more recently.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/310912850284

    The girl in the second link is also Serenity, but these are the first of her ads I remember seeing. She is posting out of Millville.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/155241839371

  7. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware-you better think twice before you see her.

    Please PM me for more details. Today was a close call.

    Streetsmrt1.
    Bro you could've gave the details without someone sending you an pm for info will you please post the details with link of the person for your fellow hunters and mongers can avoid this witch.

  8. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I always appreciate an informed advance warning so it would be most helpful to see the link of the person we need to avoid.
    I second that emotion!

  9. #466

    Serenity link?

    I always appreciate an informed advance warning so it would be most helpful to see the link of the person we need to avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware-you better think twice before you see her.

    Please PM me for more details. Today was a close call.

    Streetsmrt1.

  10. #465

    Serenity

    Buyer beware-you better think twice before you see her.

    Please PM me for more details. Today was a close call.

    Streetsmrt1.

  11. #464

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The one the OP posted about.
    Sad. She was on task when I saw her on Wed. Just about the best time I've had in a while. Amazing oral, fiv, ass play, and those sloppy titties. Was thinking of seeing her again and bringing some toys to play with. Nice little sub. Now I may have to rethink.

  12. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth taking the plunge?

    I am in town this week.

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/028581516047
    I've seen her a few times. She's usually in Maple Shade / Mt. Laurel. She's a pretty standard South Jersey girl, I've found my experience improved after getting to know here after a few visits. There are a few things to consider. She usually rooms w at least one other girl and a guy, I've seen paraphernalia in the room during visits, and she offers BB. I keep it covered w her and would definitely bring your own cover.

    For a quick visit, she's fine. I trust her enough not to worry about getting ripped off, she'll give you what you pay for.

  13. #462

    Alex

    Is she worth taking the plunge?

    I am in town this week.

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/028581516047

  14. #461

    Proceed with caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    I have no direct experience with this girl but the ad looks fake to me. There's not one picture of her looking slutty and ready to give up her ass for some Greek pounding. If she doesn't do in call it says you have to give up half the price before she even come to you. See if she'll do in calls and proceed with caution if she won't.

  15. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Erin you are talking about?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...0/021350734950

    Saw last week, didn't look pregnant.

    Came clean about using "sweet candy" no clue what that is.

    Overall an amazing time. This girl has MAD oral skills.
    Yes. The one the OP posted about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape