Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10220
-
07-11-19 20:37 #470Senior Member

Posts: 886Thanks
For right now, I will avoid both but I am still curious as to Streetsmart1's Serenity since that is the one that deserves to be avoided.
Originally Posted by FordP
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 18:31 #469Senior Member

Posts: 50Serenity
There are two girls posting as Serenity. The girl in the first link has been posting for a while out of Mt Laurel or Maple Shade and I believe was either reviewed or at least confirmed as being 'legit' a little while back in this thread. The link is a little old, but I'm pretty sure she was posting more recently.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/310912850284
The girl in the second link is also Serenity, but these are the first of her ads I remember seeing. She is posting out of Millville.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/155241839371
-
07-11-19 18:21 #468Senior Member

Posts: 3005Bro you could've gave the details without someone sending you an pm for info will you please post the details with link of the person for your fellow hunters and mongers can avoid this witch.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 12:29 #467Senior Member

Posts: 204I second that emotion!
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 12:22 #466Senior Member

Posts: 886Serenity link?
I always appreciate an informed advance warning so it would be most helpful to see the link of the person we need to avoid.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 20:12 #465Senior Member

Posts: 236Serenity
Buyer beware-you better think twice before you see her.
Please PM me for more details. Today was a close call.
Streetsmrt1.
-
07-08-19 08:36 #464Senior Member

Posts: 95Erin
Sad. She was on task when I saw her on Wed. Just about the best time I've had in a while. Amazing oral, fiv, ass play, and those sloppy titties. Was thinking of seeing her again and bringing some toys to play with. Nice little sub. Now I may have to rethink.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 06:40 #463Senior Member

Posts: 50I've seen her a few times. She's usually in Maple Shade / Mt. Laurel. She's a pretty standard South Jersey girl, I've found my experience improved after getting to know here after a few visits. There are a few things to consider. She usually rooms w at least one other girl and a guy, I've seen paraphernalia in the room during visits, and she offers BB. I keep it covered w her and would definitely bring your own cover.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
For a quick visit, she's fine. I trust her enough not to worry about getting ripped off, she'll give you what you pay for.
-
07-07-19 18:22 #462Senior Member

Posts: 236Alex
Is she worth taking the plunge?
I am in town this week.
Please PM or Post.
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/028581516047
-
07-07-19 15:00 #461Senior Member

Posts: 102Proceed with caution
I have no direct experience with this girl but the ad looks fake to me. There's not one picture of her looking slutty and ready to give up her ass for some Greek pounding. If she doesn't do in call it says you have to give up half the price before she even come to you. See if she'll do in calls and proceed with caution if she won't.
Originally Posted by Hummer1104
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 12:31 #460Senior Member

Posts: 684Yes. The one the OP posted about.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 20:20 #459Senior Member

Posts: 95Is this the same Erin?
Is this the same Erin you are talking about?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...0/021350734950
Saw last week, didn't look pregnant.
Came clean about using "sweet candy" no clue what that is.
Overall an amazing time. This girl has MAD oral skills.
-
07-06-19 10:18 #458Banned Member

Posts: 20Brittany
Any info on Brittany.
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...6/856640472203
-
07-04-19 19:56 #457Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes, she used to work / room w Ceejay. I haven't seen her post for while, probably not since late last year.
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:01 #456Senior Member

Posts: 120Lexi
Isn't this the girl that was with another girl CeeJay? Does anyone know what happened to CJ?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



