LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    Wants $400 per meet. She was polite about it though. Said she was saving for school.

    I mean, If I had the cash, because she does look like she would be porn star freaky, but no, $400 is too much.

    Youngersingle is her handle. You rich mofo's tap that and report back if you can:.).
    I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?

  2. #1618

    She's on

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.
    I just checked and she is still on, active, actually online currently.

  3. #1617

    Reported her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hit the link on SA to report her and get her kicked off the site.
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.

  4. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Direct link so we can report and block this piece of garbage.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5

  5. #1615

    Report her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Hit the link on SA to report her and get her kicked off the site.

  6. #1614

    Beware of imbaby212

    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelsi.jpg‎  

  7. #1613

    I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Any body notice just how many fake profiles go up? SA is starting to feel like AdultfriendFinder.

    Usually just one picture, location is Connecticut, Connecticut.

    What else is the tell?
    Yes, absolutely. It appears to me 30-40% are fake, my guess. Just look on how attractive the pics are. How about the Favorited. we get from girls not even in our country!

  8. #1612

    Fake profile characteristics

    Any body notice just how many fake profiles go up? SA is starting to feel like AdultfriendFinder.

    Usually just one picture, location is Connecticut, Connecticut.

    What else is the tell?

  9. #1611

    Dude.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Sleyk0 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  10. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Does anyone have info on her from SA?. Posts as from Springfield, Ma but says she can host in New haven. Sounds fishy to me. I feel she has been discussed before but cannot find anything from my search.

    Also, I do not kn ow how to add her link, sorry.
    Name doesn't ring any bells.

    But on posting a link, go to that persons actual profile page, not from your messages, and just copy the Url.

    Then post it in your report.

  11. #1609

    Sweetkitten98

    Hey all,

    Does anyone have info on her from SA?. Posts as from Springfield, Ma but says she can host in New haven. Sounds fishy to me. I feel she has been discussed before but cannot find anything from my search.

    Also, I do not kn ow how to add her link, sorry.

  12. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you guys a PM, hope you get lucky. She f* up my weekend.
    It looks like SA already banned her.

    Her "ID" and message she sent are gone. SA used to mark their Ids as "Sugar Baby" but with their update, they just delete them and any message exchanges.

    BMD.

  13. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by SpennSter  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dumb question, but how necessary is it for pictures to be posted to join the site? Are they public to everyone initially or do you have to give access to them. Thanks.
    You are not required to post your pics but there are two ways.

    A pic or tow increases your odds so the girl know what you look like and it's only fair since you can see hers.

    The other option is to post a few but move them to a hidden area on SA. This method allows you to grant your pic access to girls on an individual basis.

    So if there's someone you want, message her and grant her access to view your pics. You control who sees your pics.

    BMD.

  14. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Hahha, sounds like a plan to me. These girls are unbelievable, especially for their age!

    And for the others who helped me with the prepaid card for SA, all went good, easy peasy.

    Now to find a decent one.
    I just sent you guys a PM, hope you get lucky. She f* up my weekend.

  15. #1605

    Pictures for SA membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up to SA to see what the big fuss was about and there has to be some type of glitch in the matrix. This is unreal. As soon as I uploaded my pics my inbox was flooded. Bad girls of all types trying to give up some pussy for that change. Although some of them do have gold pussy syndrome. One girl told me 1 grand a month LOL. Its ok because I just say your not at market value and move on to the next. I have 3 dates set up with my inbox filling up every couple hours. It's crazy. I need another dick. The hell with STG. SA is where it's at.

    Mandingo (soon to be chafe dick).
    Probably a dumb question, but how necessary is it for pictures to be posted to join the site? Are they public to everyone initially or do you have to give access to them. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape