Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1519

    Aka royalbaby, rons flavor of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d3e4...a-a1633cb1234e

    Never sent a link from here so hope it works. This is just another one who wanted too much. She wanted 400 for 2 hrs. I really wanted just 1 hour but countered with 300 for 2 or 150 for an hr. She said her last SD, she got 300 for just a BJ and if I want 150 ill go pick up a shift at work. I just said ok. That was that. Next!
    Stretch marks a plenty and seems like GPS has struck her hard.

  2. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I am finding most (not all) have an X sugar daddy that used to give them "stupid" amounts of money for a bit of their time. Just counter with what you are comfey with and move on if they say no. Keep in mind these young girls can get cock any time they want it. The non working ones are here for mostly money some for the emotional support as well. If you haven't noticed there is a lack of drug addicted sickly looking women on here. Their all young, hot and easy if you have the cash. The challenge is getting one for what your budget allows.

    Lacking are the 30-45 year old women of quality that a mature man can connect with. The true Unicorn would be a 40 year old emotionally stable good looking, no children Lady who is put together properly and just wants a guy who can afford to take her places. For now I have to settle for 20 something ditzy tight bodied greedy and self centered. I really love it when their profile says "don't waste my time"! Hey * it's my time and dime I am wasting on you!

    Poo.
    Very well put. There are also a decent number of 20's and 30's single moms, but scheduling and other stuff with them becomes a pain. A lot of these girls want the money but are afraid of crossing that line from amateur to pro or semi-pro, so go fishing for unrealistic amounts and often get cold feet. You are getting stg type girls without the (obvious) drug problems, but they have already learned lying and deception. Always liked the pre-med or even med students LOL.

  3. #1517

    A Common Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d3e4...a-a1633cb1234e

    Never sent a link from here so hope it works. This is just another one who wanted too much. She wanted 400 for 2 hrs. I really wanted just 1 hour but countered with 300 for 2 or 150 for an hr. She said her last SD, she got 300 for just a BJ and if I want 150 ill go pick up a shift at work. I just said ok. That was that. Next!
    I am finding most (not all) have an X sugar daddy that used to give them "stupid" amounts of money for a bit of their time. Just counter with what you are comfey with and move on if they say no. Keep in mind these young girls can get cock any time they want it. The non working ones are here for mostly money some for the emotional support as well. If you haven't noticed there is a lack of drug addicted sickly looking women on here. Their all young, hot and easy if you have the cash. The challenge is getting one for what your budget allows.

    Lacking are the 30-45 year old women of quality that a mature man can connect with. The true Unicorn would be a 40 year old emotionally stable good looking, no children Lady who is put together properly and just wants a guy who can afford to take her places. For now I have to settle for 20 something ditzy tight bodied greedy and self centered. I really love it when their profile says "don't waste my time"! Hey * it's my time and dime I am wasting on you!

    Poo.

  4. #1516

    Lexxxa from Manchester

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d3e4...a-a1633cb1234e

    Never sent a link from here so hope it works. This is just another one who wanted too much. She wanted 400 for 2 hrs. I really wanted just 1 hour but countered with 300 for 2 or 150 for an hr. She said her last SD, she got 300 for just a BJ and if I want 150 ill go pick up a shift at work. I just said ok. That was that. Next!

  5. #1515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/890c1...0-a5b7947a485a

    Some of the veterans on the board might remember this one. She's def not 19 but a little freaky. Had this awful habit of taking a shit before playtime. Like every single time. She's a bit of an idiot too. I dropped her when my patience ran thin.

    Really big feet, med sized clit can take a pounding, takes forever to climax.

    NOTE: the links I post to SA girls are just that. Links. You perverts have to put in the work and reach out to them yourselves.

    My private stock; Is just that. Private.
    Glad I never met up with this girl. She didn't seem right up there.

  6. #1514

    Young, dumb, I filled her up with cum

    https://www.seeking.com/member/890c1...0-a5b7947a485a

    Some of the veterans on the board might remember this one. She's def not 19 but a little freaky. Had this awful habit of taking a shit before playtime. Like every single time. She's a bit of an idiot too. I dropped her when my patience ran thin.

    Really big feet, med sized clit can take a pounding, takes forever to climax.

    NOTE: the links I post to SA girls are just that. Links. You perverts have to put in the work and reach out to them yourselves.

    My private stock; Is just that. Private.

  7. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6
    Finally got her to msg me off of seeking and within 2 msgs conversing she brought asking for money just for nothing. Just some bullshit excuse how she needed it to pay a bill. Blocked and blocked. Another time waster.

  8. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-002d1c6caf82

    Same thing lead you on ask for money via cash app.

    I also have encountered a few smoking hot young babes who unfortunately are afflicted with GPS! One was asking 400 and another 500 per meet. I was seriously disappointed with the whole $500 one. She was right in Waterberry blonde cute young had everything going for her except my budget. LOL delete and MoveOn.

    Poo.
    Think you made a mistake and linked to a message from her instead of her profile.

    I hear you about the damn GPS though. The downside to Seeking is that all the messaging surrounding the site has women thinking they can have their own version of pretty woman, or the "I have a pussy, give me free money over the internet" bullshit.

  9. #1511

    Another Waste and Scam

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-002d1c6caf82

    Same thing lead you on ask for money via cash app.

    I also have encountered a few smoking hot young babes who unfortunately are afflicted with GPS! One was asking 400 and another 500 per meet. I was seriously disappointed with the whole $500 one. She was right in Waterberry blonde cute young had everything going for her except my budget. LOL delete and MoveOn.

    Poo.

  10. #1510

    Bwahahaaaa!

    Wants $400 per meet. She was polite about it though. Said she was saving for school.

    I mean, If I had the cash, because she does look like she would be porn star freaky, but no, $400 is too much.

    Youngersingle is her handle. You rich mofo's tap that and report back if you can:.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 969187fe-94a6-4572-9269-66222ef0f326.jpg‎  

  11. #1509

    Don't Waste Your Time

    Total scam after an hour of texting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc909...e-d6790d4911c2

  12. #1508

    Memory is starting to go with age

    I'm 99.9% sure this is April / Jade that was out of New Britain some years back. Could be had for an hour for $. 20.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad808...f-4549606eae4e

    At this point, some of the faces and the pussies are starting to blend together.

  13. #1507

    Kayla

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47192...b-a1d99276bee0

    I popped this one a few times. Petite but always in a rush. I got her to do an outcall to me for 80. She's worth the 80 but only if you don't have to go out of your way to get to her. SA is a treasure trove if you have time patience and some cash to spread around.

    Poo.

  14. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but I think she's on STG. Haven't seen her advertising a lot lately.


    That's right, here's the link to Gabby
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-pussy60qv-in-100hh-puts/835260565064
    Nope. That's not her. Got access to her private pics just now.

  15. #1505

    Stg?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6
    I could be wrong but I think she's on STG. Haven't seen her advertising a lot lately.


    That's right, here's the link to Gabby
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-pussy60qv-in-100hh-puts/835260565064

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape