Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 523 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1243

    Model hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy who knows a guy that worked on their party bus, he says the owner of that place is shady and handed him a business card with a number to call for a "free BJ".
    Is this place a restaurant or what? Trying to figure this out. I have been to the restaurant across the street called geovanys. Decent food and drinks.

  2. #1242
    I'm sorry SullyErna69 but I couldn't help laughing at your story. "kucklefuck my bung" LOL priceless.

    Great report.

    Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Well it was 4th of July and I needed to release. Called multiple ladies but nobody was available in the time slot I had free so I gave this one a call and she was immediately available. Made my way over and she opened the to her second floor apartment. I knew what I was getting in to so I just went with it. Older lady, missing some teeth, appears to have a nice rack and promised an amazing time for $.

    I got undressed and she placed a towel on her full size mattress. We agreed on a medium massage with bbbjcimnqns. The massage was more of a lotion application that consisted of her telling about her kids, her amazing skills as a nurse, her a exhusband blah blah blah. Theres was nothing stimulating about the conversation and I found myself questioning why I even bothered.

    Oh yeah, she was going to swallow my batter.

    On the flip, she promised a mind blowing explosion and started a decent stroke session but after 5 minutes she asked me to tell her when I was going to bust. When I reminded her of the agreement, she said she doesn't do that on a first date and said she had a surprise for me that would make me explode like never before. My mind raced with possibilities but when she tried to beam a finger up my ass, o sat up and told her "we're done here".

    In less than 2 minutes, all the while she is promising it will feel great if I relax, I was dressed and walking for the door. My last words to her were "this was the worst mistake I've ever made in nearly 15 years of nut-busting". I probably exaggerated because I've had some bad experiences but I was pissed.

    Needless to say, for $, I bought myself a pair of blue balls and the memory of an old toothless chick trying to knucklefuck my bung. Ugh. Stupid-Sully.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...m/885107047121

  3. #1241

    Embarrassed to report.

    Well it was 4th of July and I needed to release. Called multiple ladies but nobody was available in the time slot I had free so I gave this one a call and she was immediately available. Made my way over and she opened the to her second floor apartment. I knew what I was getting in to so I just went with it. Older lady, missing some teeth, appears to have a nice rack and promised an amazing time for $.

    I got undressed and she placed a towel on her full size mattress. We agreed on a medium massage with bbbjcimnqns. The massage was more of a lotion application that consisted of her telling about her kids, her amazing skills as a nurse, her a exhusband blah blah blah. Theres was nothing stimulating about the conversation and I found myself questioning why I even bothered.

    Oh yeah, she was going to swallow my batter.

    On the flip, she promised a mind blowing explosion and started a decent stroke session but after 5 minutes she asked me to tell her when I was going to bust. When I reminded her of the agreement, she said she doesn't do that on a first date and said she had a surprise for me that would make me explode like never before. My mind raced with possibilities but when she tried to beam a finger up my ass, o sat up and told her "we're done here".

    In less than 2 minutes, all the while she is promising it will feel great if I relax, I was dressed and walking for the door. My last words to her were "this was the worst mistake I've ever made in nearly 15 years of nut-busting". I probably exaggerated because I've had some bad experiences but I was pissed.

    Needless to say, for $, I bought myself a pair of blue balls and the memory of an old toothless chick trying to knucklefuck my bung. Ugh. Stupid-Sully.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...m/885107047121

  4. #1240

    Maria New Haven Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    She apparently pulled her ad so here's a copy of it.
    I gave New Haven section the heads up on Maria. Her ad says she needs money for a hotel room ASAP and some are concerned for her. I am sure they won't be anymore.

  5. #1239

    "models" hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing my Instagram this morning and a sponsored post from model hangout popped up.

    I remember reading about this place and the pushback it was getting. I don't know exactly what to make of it. So far it doesn't appear to be a strip club. The bartenders or servers do appear to be dressed somewhat sexually.

    While going through their posts a certain bartender caught my attention.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUUyFxg...d=sv4u0agdjm2r

    She's a provider out of Shelton / Ansonia that recently upgraded her equipment.

    I don't know what to make of her working there but it has peaked my interest and I'll be making a visit soon.

    Has anyone stopped in yet?
    I know a guy who knows a guy that worked on their party bus, he says the owner of that place is shady and handed him a business card with a number to call for a "free BJ".

  6. #1238

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week at a clean apartment on a good street in Waterbury. 60 QV. Clean and pleasant, well spoken and no obvious signs of drugs. Nice body, a little bit of a gut but nothing saggy. Asked what I wanted and she gave great BBBJ and FS. Would repeat and recommend.
    I met her over the weekend. Had pretty close to the exact same experience as Stickman. We went at it so hard that my ribs were sore for like three days! $. 2 for an hour is a great deal too. I've found that having an apt. Or renting a room from someone is better for their pricing than staying in a motel but it's rare. Waterbury is over an hour from me so I may not get to repeat right away but I'd definitely recommend.

  7. #1237

    Re: Model hangout on Thomaston Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing my Instagram this morning and a sponsored post from model hangout popped up.

    I remember reading about this place and the pushback it was getting. I don't know exactly what to make of it. So far it doesn't appear to be a strip club. The bartenders or servers do appear to be dressed somewhat sexually.

    While going through their posts a certain bartender caught my attention.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUUyFxg...d=sv4u0agdjm2r

    She's a provider out of Shelton / Ansonia that recently upgraded her equipment.

    I don't know what to make of her working there but it has peaked my interest and I'll be making a visit soon.

    Has anyone stopped in yet?
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...c/650125832375

    The girl in the pic appears to be Xina, much reviewed here.

  8. #1236
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #1235

    Re: Maria in the valley. Got duped / had / suckered

    She apparently pulled her ad so here's a copy of it.
    Attached Files

  10. #1234

    Maria in the valley. Got duped / had / suckered

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/912852403579

    Had seen maria a couple of times in beacon falls, also did review here. Well I thought we had a rapport but I was wrong. We setup to meet recently at the naugy motor lodge where I agreed to give her money upfront for room & of course she would take care of me. Well guess what happened-she took the money & bolted. Stupid me-just goes to show you even an experienced monger can be had if he doesn't keep his guard up. Stay alert gentleman.

  11. #1233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Starr

    Anybody know what happened to Starr? I was thinking about her the other day and man I know she's probably not in the game anymore but if anyone has any info definitely let me know. Either way hope she's okay. Only got to see her once before she vanished. Great girl.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-7398/7/246274

  12. #1232

    Model hangout on Thomaston Ave

    I was browsing my Instagram this morning and a sponsored post from model hangout popped up.

    I remember reading about this place and the pushback it was getting. I don't know exactly what to make of it. So far it doesn't appear to be a strip club. The bartenders or servers do appear to be dressed somewhat sexually.

    While going through their posts a certain bartender caught my attention.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUUyFxg...d=sv4u0agdjm2r

    She's a provider out of Shelton / Ansonia that recently upgraded her equipment.

    I don't know what to make of her working there but it has peaked my interest and I'll be making a visit soon.

    Has anyone stopped in yet?

  13. #1231

    Jasmine

    I have been lurking on this forum for a while now and you guys have steered me right on more than one occasion. Finally was able to meet with the oh so popular Jasmine. Probably the best experience I have had with a provider to date. Awesome bubbly personality, easy to talk to, and not a zombie like many of these girls. Met her at her place. Nice neighborhood and from what I saw her place was clean. She seems like she really enjoys doing this she was sensual and responsive and shockingly suggested we went twice! And she looked better in person. Highly recommend.

  14. #1230

    Raja

    I had a decent visit with Raja many months ago before she moved to W'bury. This week, I thought I would reconnect and see if service was still OK. So drove to her new place and was s complete WOT. Place is not safe at night, she made me wait for 45 min. Should have left but I gave her a chance. Once she made her self available I met her at her building, entered and I could see she had changed, definitely signs of going downhill, just didn't feel comfortable given her appearance and place. So I turned around and left quietly and swiftly. Glad I saved my dough for better options.

  15. #1229

    Julianna

    Seen Julianna the other day, nice girl. IV user for sure though. Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape