Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 523 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    Is there a link you can provide for this person?

  2. #1227

    One Less Monger To Compete With

    My next story: The Princess From Prospect.

    I found her in the usual way. We texted several times back-and-forth exchanged some pictures and I decided from her sexy texting that I would meet her at a local motel that allowed short stay. Alas with my princess arrival she was 40 pounds heavier and not wearing any make up like in the pictures she had sent me.

    Always one to make Scotch out of lemons I suggested that instead of getting a room how about a car date? I explained how my preference was Tiny Tight and White and unfortunately she didn't fit the tiny part of the equation. She smiled and proceeded to tell me that her head game was one of the best and that I wouldn't last that long. She was all in for the 60 I suggested. Off we went to an undisclosed location.

    She is two things. A liar and a truth teller all in one. She lied about her size but man oh man told the truth about her oral skills! She was on par with Monica's deep throating ability's. Nice lip action a little hand and she even went hands free for part of the 5 min I lasted. I blew a huge load deep in her throat. There's nothing quite like that deep throat explosion experience. I drove her back to her car and off she went.

    I haven't seen her since, but have been in contact occasionally. I like to keep track of my Princesses. She has since informed me of her pricing increase. I guess everyone is getting into this Min Wage Baloney here in CT. She's requesting 100 now. Sorry dear there's an over abundance of hot young strange that will do just about anything for only a little more than that.

    Keepin it real. Poo.

  3. #1226
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    You aint poo.
    Sadly I'm not. 😭.

  5. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Why can't I ever find anything that good? Lolol.
    You aint poo.

  6. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    Why can't I ever find anything that good? Lolol.

  7. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soake

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    No Link for this provider?

  8. #1221

    Long and Lean

    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.

  9. #1220

    Bianca Or Diamond Draya

    Any News On Some Of My Old Regulars?

    ===========================================

    Greetings,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

    It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

  10. #1219

    Providers / reviews / review sites

    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately too many of those providers already know about this site thanks to loose lips. I've been confronted by a few already about my reviews. Don't think that they don't see these.
    I hearya on that DW. What I do if the subject of reviews & review sites come up is completely play dumb, like I don't know anything about them nor am I interested.

    Then what I'll do when writing a review is let some time pass, ie 1-2 weeks, & then post review figuring harder if not impossible for provider to trace back the review to me. But I never mention these review sites to girls, never. & to be honest I rarely if ever get asked about 'them. I keep it bizness like with these girls as I'm not there on a social or romantic call. Just my 2 centavos.

  11. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusman24  [View Original Post]
    I invited her back to my place because her location worries me but her head game is the best. As mentioned she has gained some weight. Still looks good but I liked her more when she was thinner. She was great, took direction well and seemed into it. It took me longer than usual and she never complained once. For those that care she drove herself with no sketchy people waiting in the car. I may repeat because her demons are there and may be getting worse.
    Yeah, I believe she has a car now and drives herself. That dude, drives F350 . It was parked right in front of the house. I also liked her better when she was skinnier. Anyway, she did not change much from what I remember 4-5 months ago. Her hands and arms are covered with signs. Enjoy and stay safe out there.

  12. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't think that good reviews should be promised for a discount. You're setting up the next guy who takes your review in good faith.
    Nah you guys really are bugging I had the session with her and realized wow these guys keep hating on this chick so I told her she's got to get her internet reputation up I didn't mention this site particularly so don't worry there.

  13. #1216

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah exactly some just turn on real quick. Like I know I wanted to see Jessi because she was getting good reviews but now I see she's going down hill and then something with the boyfriend or even Jasmine who I hear is going downhill which is unfortunate because I actually wanted to see. It sucks when good providers turn like that but its the way of the game.
    I warned you guys she was going downhill once she mentioned to me her incall location was on that infamous street that starts with M.

  14. #1215

    Re: Julianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I have tried texting her in the past. Never got a response. Then I started reading some negative reviews about her and didn't try again.
    Same deal here. Read a few decent reviews suggesting she was on the right track. Attempted to contact her 4 different times over the course of a week and never received a response. Stopped trying after that. Moving on.

  15. #1214

    Not cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately too many of those providers already know about this site thanks to loose lips. I've been confronted by a few already about my reviews. Don't think that they don't see these.
    Definitely don't think that good reviews should be promised for a discount. You're setting up the next guy who takes your review in good faith.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape