Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 524 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1232

    Model hangout on Thomaston Ave

    I was browsing my Instagram this morning and a sponsored post from model hangout popped up.

    I remember reading about this place and the pushback it was getting. I don't know exactly what to make of it. So far it doesn't appear to be a strip club. The bartenders or servers do appear to be dressed somewhat sexually.

    While going through their posts a certain bartender caught my attention.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUUyFxg...d=sv4u0agdjm2r

    She's a provider out of Shelton / Ansonia that recently upgraded her equipment.

    I don't know what to make of her working there but it has peaked my interest and I'll be making a visit soon.

    Has anyone stopped in yet?

  2. #1231

    Jasmine

    I have been lurking on this forum for a while now and you guys have steered me right on more than one occasion. Finally was able to meet with the oh so popular Jasmine. Probably the best experience I have had with a provider to date. Awesome bubbly personality, easy to talk to, and not a zombie like many of these girls. Met her at her place. Nice neighborhood and from what I saw her place was clean. She seems like she really enjoys doing this she was sensual and responsive and shockingly suggested we went twice! And she looked better in person. Highly recommend.

  3. #1230

    Raja

    I had a decent visit with Raja many months ago before she moved to W'bury. This week, I thought I would reconnect and see if service was still OK. So drove to her new place and was s complete WOT. Place is not safe at night, she made me wait for 45 min. Should have left but I gave her a chance. Once she made her self available I met her at her building, entered and I could see she had changed, definitely signs of going downhill, just didn't feel comfortable given her appearance and place. So I turned around and left quietly and swiftly. Glad I saved my dough for better options.

  4. #1229

    Julianna

    Seen Julianna the other day, nice girl. IV user for sure though. Stay Safe.

  5. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    Is there a link you can provide for this person?

  6. #1227

    One Less Monger To Compete With

    My next story: The Princess From Prospect.

    I found her in the usual way. We texted several times back-and-forth exchanged some pictures and I decided from her sexy texting that I would meet her at a local motel that allowed short stay. Alas with my princess arrival she was 40 pounds heavier and not wearing any make up like in the pictures she had sent me.

    Always one to make Scotch out of lemons I suggested that instead of getting a room how about a car date? I explained how my preference was Tiny Tight and White and unfortunately she didn't fit the tiny part of the equation. She smiled and proceeded to tell me that her head game was one of the best and that I wouldn't last that long. She was all in for the 60 I suggested. Off we went to an undisclosed location.

    She is two things. A liar and a truth teller all in one. She lied about her size but man oh man told the truth about her oral skills! She was on par with Monica's deep throating ability's. Nice lip action a little hand and she even went hands free for part of the 5 min I lasted. I blew a huge load deep in her throat. There's nothing quite like that deep throat explosion experience. I drove her back to her car and off she went.

    I haven't seen her since, but have been in contact occasionally. I like to keep track of my Princesses. She has since informed me of her pricing increase. I guess everyone is getting into this Min Wage Baloney here in CT. She's requesting 100 now. Sorry dear there's an over abundance of hot young strange that will do just about anything for only a little more than that.

    Keepin it real. Poo.

  7. #1226
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    You aint poo.
    Sadly I'm not. 😭.

  9. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Why can't I ever find anything that good? Lolol.
    You aint poo.

  10. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    Why can't I ever find anything that good? Lolol.

  11. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soake

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.
    No Link for this provider?

  12. #1221

    Long and Lean

    She's a bit to tall (5'6") to be in the tiny tight and white class but man oh man this girl can ROCK! Perfect b-cups flat stomach and an ass you can never get bored looking at, especially with my cock pumping her from behind. This girl doesn't know the word "no"! Everything is open plus she has a magic vagina that can out squirt a super soaker.

    On top of that she has her own place in a good neighborhood. The neighbors must be old and def because she was screaming by her third orgasm. Moans of delight coupled with her juices flowing down my legs soaking my balls. This chicks puss is so dam fine that a BJ doesn't cross my mind. I pumped her hard on her lunch break for a solid 30 min. Incredible is the best adjective I can use for her.

    In addition she is innocent looking and intelligent. She is presentable in public on your arm though Mrs. Poo might object to me being seen with another woman. She also loves eating pussy and talks about getting us a third. Oh the best part? I throw her 100 every time we meet. No matter if it's 30 min or 3 hours.

    Life is good! Poo.

  13. #1220

    Bianca Or Diamond Draya

    Any News On Some Of My Old Regulars?

    ===========================================

    Greetings,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

    It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

  14. #1219

    Providers / reviews / review sites

    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately too many of those providers already know about this site thanks to loose lips. I've been confronted by a few already about my reviews. Don't think that they don't see these.
    I hearya on that DW. What I do if the subject of reviews & review sites come up is completely play dumb, like I don't know anything about them nor am I interested.

    Then what I'll do when writing a review is let some time pass, ie 1-2 weeks, & then post review figuring harder if not impossible for provider to trace back the review to me. But I never mention these review sites to girls, never. & to be honest I rarely if ever get asked about 'them. I keep it bizness like with these girls as I'm not there on a social or romantic call. Just my 2 centavos.

  15. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusman24  [View Original Post]
    I invited her back to my place because her location worries me but her head game is the best. As mentioned she has gained some weight. Still looks good but I liked her more when she was thinner. She was great, took direction well and seemed into it. It took me longer than usual and she never complained once. For those that care she drove herself with no sketchy people waiting in the car. I may repeat because her demons are there and may be getting worse.
    Yeah, I believe she has a car now and drives herself. That dude, drives F350 . It was parked right in front of the house. I also liked her better when she was skinnier. Anyway, she did not change much from what I remember 4-5 months ago. Her hands and arms are covered with signs. Enjoy and stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape