Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4223

    Sad and Major Druggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her yesterday at a decent hotel in south Charlotte. Petite young lady with good service. BBBJ was good with everything else covered. She was very tight and and.

    Responsive. I had requested Greek which she initially agreed to but did not deliver as promised. Face is not great but she has a tight spinner body with a good attitude. Said she's from Greensboro area. I would repeat For QV.
    I don't know how anyone can describe this poor girl as a good experience. She is indeed real. She is kind, and sweet. However, she is missing all her teeth and has scars from when her pimp beat the life out of her. Now her sister is pumping her out. (Observed their interaction. Those that have read my prior posts know I am very careful.).

    She couldn't wait to order coke as soon as we were done, and to my horror and fascination, I watched her shoot up after her sister ran for the rock. She has sores all over her body, face and hands / feet. I just couldn't bear to do it. So I chatted for the hour and shrugged off the cash.

    Huge waste of what was a bright and intelligent woman. This one is just too sad of a story guys. We will soon see her obituary.

  2. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerncfp  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with this little spinner? Feedback much appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/491273573546
    I had a dream with her yesterday at a decent hotel in south Charlotte. Petite young lady with good service. BBBJ was good with everything else covered. She was very tight and and.

    Responsive. I had requested Greek which she initially agreed to but did not deliver as promised. Face is not great but she has a tight spinner body with a good attitude. Said she's from Greensboro area. I would repeat For QV.

  3. #4221

    Tour

    I'm thinking about touring various cities around the Carolinas looking for the best or one of the best providers in each city. Will use the feedback on each city's page to find the best or most highly reviewed provider. Definitely won't make it to all areas as some are just too far away (ie. Outer banks). Has anyone ever done this before? Am I crazy, what do you guys think?

  4. #4220

    Would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once in K town when I was a bit drunk. Only reason I saw her was because she said anything goes for. 4, asked if she could take a fist, said she didn't care. Was out of her mind high, and looked like she had just been beaten. Took gloves and some lube, got a hand in each hole. Didn't touch her skin to skin or even undress myself in any way. Wasnt my proudest moment, but fuck it.
    TOFTT about several months ago. Rundown house and could hear dudes in the adjacent room. Demons all over. Ended up taking care of it myself and got out. Even called me a day later and asked if I wanted to repeat which should be a no no. Blocked the # Would NOT repeat.

  5. #4219

    I would recommend passing.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a little while ago. She is nice and easy to talk to, but the place is a dump. She appeared and smelled clean, but I lifted her legs during mish and her feet were black as coal. I about threw up in my mouth. Obviously, I won't repeat.

  6. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on her. Says she is in Statesville which I drive through regularly.

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...0/441315910455
    Saw her once in K town when I was a bit drunk. Only reason I saw her was because she said anything goes for. 4, asked if she could take a fist, said she didn't care. Was out of her mind high, and looked like she had just been beaten. Took gloves and some lube, got a hand in each hole. Didn't touch her skin to skin or even undress myself in any way. Wasnt my proudest moment, but fuck it.

  7. #4217

  8. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb  [View Original Post]
    Saw her BBBJ CIM once did a great job just haven't been back in the area was easy going no BS would repeat.

    -Seek.

  9. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb  [View Original Post]
    Some reports on her on the Gastonia board if I'm not mistaken, may want to give that a look see.

  10. #4214

    Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this sweetheart, and was all set to book, right up until she told me her incall location. Very poor location and I would not have been comfortable, so I passed her by.

  11. #4213

    Staranna

    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this one before I pull the trigger? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/starannacum-on-face/947075714978
    Staranna. She is real, pics are her. Some are older than others. She has a belly (might be baby damage) that is larger than the pics would indicate. Doesn't detract from the service which is good. Nice breasts and ass. BBBJ and cfs, she will let you finish anywhere.

    The only downside is her communication, which can be hit or miss depending on the Wi-Fi signal. She is out in Monroe. Which is a ways for me. The first time I drove out there at our agreed time and she stopped responding. Later on she apologized and blamed Wi-Fi. Drove back the next day and had a nice time. I would see her more, but there are usually better options closer by.

    Don't recall rates.

    As always- YMMV.

  12. #4212

    StarAnna

    Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this one before I pull the trigger? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/starannacum-on-face/947075714978

  13. #4211

    My tantra escape

    Dreamed of Sylvia at tantra escape last week, nice lady 6/10 looks, 9/10 service. Easy to set up (Angelina does that). Nice discreet place. Shower, session, back to shower, water bottle and gone. $250/45 minutes. Cbd, cfs. Worth the discretion and not worrying about some nut bag trying to get internet famous. Met Angelina Otw out, and definitely will schedule a session with her just to dream of Russian.

  14. #4210

    Thinking about pulling the trigger


  15. #4209

    Re: Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on her. Says she is in Statesville which I drive through regularly.

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...0/441315910455
    She was reported on about a month ago apparently major demons and living in a drug house, just search the thread, stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape