Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 30300
-
07-11-19 17:45 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 85Some reports on her on the Gastonia board if I'm not mistaken, may want to give that a look see.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 16:52 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 59Thoughts
I was texting with this sweetheart, and was all set to book, right up until she told me her incall location. Very poor location and I would not have been comfortable, so I passed her by.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 16:27 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 117Staranna
Staranna. She is real, pics are her. Some are older than others. She has a belly (might be baby damage) that is larger than the pics would indicate. Doesn't detract from the service which is good. Nice breasts and ass. BBBJ and cfs, she will let you finish anywhere.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
The only downside is her communication, which can be hit or miss depending on the Wi-Fi signal. She is out in Monroe. Which is a ways for me. The first time I drove out there at our agreed time and she stopped responding. Later on she apologized and blamed Wi-Fi. Drove back the next day and had a nice time. I would see her more, but there are usually better options closer by.
Don't recall rates.
As always- YMMV.
-
07-11-19 15:31 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 192StarAnna
Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this one before I pull the trigger? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/starannacum-on-face/947075714978
-
07-11-19 14:50 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 74My tantra escape
Dreamed of Sylvia at tantra escape last week, nice lady 6/10 looks, 9/10 service. Easy to set up (Angelina does that). Nice discreet place. Shower, session, back to shower, water bottle and gone. $250/45 minutes. Cbd, cfs. Worth the discretion and not worrying about some nut bag trying to get internet famous. Met Angelina Otw out, and definitely will schedule a session with her just to dream of Russian.
-
07-11-19 13:31 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 61Thinking about pulling the trigger
Any thoughts good or bad.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/341162734880
-
07-11-19 11:30 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 50Re: Roxy
She was reported on about a month ago apparently major demons and living in a drug house, just search the thread, stay safe.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 06:37 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen this Roxy?
Looking for some intel on her. Says she is in Statesville which I drive through regularly.
PK.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...0/441315910455
-
07-10-19 21:20 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 117A little too much hate on this girl.
Summary: she is real, the pics are real, she is fairly easy to communicate with and she delivers. As some have mentioned, her menu has no limits, so if that's not your thing. Avoid. Otherwise- if you like small, tight girls that are easy on the eyes, and performs. Then go have fun. She is very business like but not during the fun time.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
I've seen her several times and have enjoyed each session. [Deleted by Admin]
But as always- YMMV.
-
07-10-19 17:13 #4206Regular Member

Posts: 9New Kat
Send this one a text, only to get the reply that it's not Kat. Any info on her new number if she is still providing?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/176361281158
-
07-10-19 14:20 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 29Daddy's Little Angel
I haven't seen her, but I posted info about her in BBFS thread. She goes by Lexxi in other ads. I texted her and she quoted me 80/140/180 for incall. She offers BBFS and Greek for additional donations according to her texts. BBFS is not my thing with providers so I didn't inquire about what the extra donation was. Good luck and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:02 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 34Avoid
I'm pretty sure this is the gal that used to go by Lexi. In older ads, she showed her face and was pretty with a great smile. Both are long gone. I assume that's the reason why she's hiding her face now.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 12:58 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 363Fishy
Seems fishy. Pics don't quite match.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:41 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 130Daddys Little Angel
Any experiences with this little spinner? Feedback much appreciated.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/491273573546
-
07-10-19 11:36 #4201Banned Member

Posts: 20Nicole
Doesn't seem like she's changed her donations -.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2993265










Reply With Quote




