Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1624

    Not a trout

    But a catfish. Fake pics, beware.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48937...a-723e1ae1fc5a

  2. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?
    When your in the search function, scroll down to the bottom left and you can manually enter text.

  3. #1622

    Endorsement

    If you are a hobbyist with money to blow you need to get on this site. Yes you have to wade through a lot of BS and its a bit of a chore, but man oh man. Its been less than a week for me and I've already had so much success. These are girls just trying to get through school, and I'd gladly pay $$$ for 1. 5 hr FULL GFE. It almost too good to be true. I consider these to be "real" girls moreso than the STG / strip club working girls, tell me why I'm wrong! .

  4. #1621

    Gd

    First message and she immediately wants to know how much you're going to give her. Gold doggers like this can't be negotiated with. I just abandoned the convo. Not worth my effort.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8cfd...f-0d72fe2e0aeb

  5. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.
    She's still on there at https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5.

    SA will want some sort of evidence. Get a screen capture of a text message with her. Something like, thanks for stealing my 100 $. After she replies, do a screen capture and send it to SA.

    Hopefully, she'll incriminate herself with her reply.

    BMD.

  6. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    Wants $400 per meet. She was polite about it though. Said she was saving for school.

    I mean, If I had the cash, because she does look like she would be porn star freaky, but no, $400 is too much.

    Youngersingle is her handle. You rich mofo's tap that and report back if you can:.).
    I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?

  7. #1618

    She's on

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.
    I just checked and she is still on, active, actually online currently.

  8. #1617

    Reported her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hit the link on SA to report her and get her kicked off the site.
    I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.

  9. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Direct link so we can report and block this piece of garbage.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5

  10. #1615

    Report her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Hit the link on SA to report her and get her kicked off the site.

  11. #1614

    Beware of imbaby212

    She took me for 100 tonight. I picked her up and went to the room. She said she had to make a call and went out the hotel door then came back in. She grabbed the donation and said she had to make another call and we would be good to go. She went out the door and ran into a car and took off LOL. I could care less about the cash. She doesn't know I know who she is and where she lives and all her friends. I hope she enjoys her lottery win tonight LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelsi.jpg‎  

  12. #1613

    I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Any body notice just how many fake profiles go up? SA is starting to feel like AdultfriendFinder.

    Usually just one picture, location is Connecticut, Connecticut.

    What else is the tell?
    Yes, absolutely. It appears to me 30-40% are fake, my guess. Just look on how attractive the pics are. How about the Favorited. we get from girls not even in our country!

  13. #1612

    Fake profile characteristics

    Any body notice just how many fake profiles go up? SA is starting to feel like AdultfriendFinder.

    Usually just one picture, location is Connecticut, Connecticut.

    What else is the tell?

  14. #1611

    Dude.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Sleyk0 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  15. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Does anyone have info on her from SA?. Posts as from Springfield, Ma but says she can host in New haven. Sounds fishy to me. I feel she has been discussed before but cannot find anything from my search.

    Also, I do not kn ow how to add her link, sorry.
    Name doesn't ring any bells.

    But on posting a link, go to that persons actual profile page, not from your messages, and just copy the Url.

    Then post it in your report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape