Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4897
-
07-12-19 06:50 #862Senior Member

Posts: 208I agree completely. I used to see her regular when she was in Delmar, then in Laurel. She has a temper and the more I saw her the shorter her fuse got. True, she has good skills and is not bad for her age, still tight and firm in all the right places. The last time I saw her in Laurel, she was in a bad mood and pissed me off before the show began. I walked out, she followed and blocked my car door saying I couldn't leave until I gave her some money for wasting her time. I asked her to please move and she didn't, I "gently" moved her and got in the car. She jumped on the hood so I couldn't leave. Luckily this all happened in a non populated area. I took a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the ground. She got off to pick it up and I took off. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was giving me the finger. That was the last time I saw her. So, if you don't mind the possibility of this happening, go for it.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 23:16 #861Senior Member

Posts: 2243OMFG! Not Dee! That is a no "no fly" if I ever saw one! For the reasons cited and her ownership of a single family residence In Virgina!
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 23:03 #860Senior Member

Posts: 225Dee?
I've never sen her but doing some research this reminds me a lot of a woman who went by Dee in New Castle that used to post a lot on craigslist. She disapeared some years ago.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
The age, similarity in the posting and if the temper that is mentioned is correct I bet its her.
-
07-11-19 18:54 #859Senior Member

Posts: 104Any info?
Personally my first clue is the ad just says Delaware.
The second clue is usually that's fact they are a little too open about what they offer. Another indicator is if the pics are openly graphic.
I assume these ads are trying to get traffic to some pay websites.
Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Ranger75
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 18:18 #858Senior Member

Posts: 271Emailing
I've never paid any mind to the posts that ask you to email them. And if the post itself sounds "off", move on to the next one. Heed the red flags for sure.
Originally Posted by Ranger75
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 11:09 #857Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Info?
Anyone have info or interaction with her? Def some red flags here and after some preliminary research, I see this email has been used for other ads which are vastly different from this one.
Thanks.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/21-ye...49162-24049124
-
07-11-19 10:22 #856Senior Member

Posts: 353I knew who NattyDread was referencing before even clicking on the link. I used to see her semi-regularly when she was living farther south in the state. I agree she has good skills and is reasonably priced. Plus she'll get into it too and feel the earth move once or twice if you hit the right buttons. As a one off or every once in a while she's great, although she did have this annoying habit often of talking about mundane stuff during the first couple of minutes of the session (I'm talking literally after playtime started). I found it annoying and distracting. Also the longer I knew her the more aggressive she got in spewing BS at me if she felt slighted by something I said (believe me I'm a nice guy and never intended to slight her or piss her off). She definitely has a temper. As I said at the beginning if you minimize the visits and stick purely to business you'll probably be okay with her.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:35 #855Senior Member

Posts: 217She provided great service at a great price. She looks a bit older than the pictures suggest. She is a bit out there as far as personality goes, a bit blunt in a funny way. Safe incall.
Originally Posted by CaddieMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 08:02 #854Senior Member

Posts: 114Karma
I texted her yesterday but never heard back. Was going to take the plunge, interested to hear your report if you end up meeting her.
Originally Posted by ASmall30
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 22:27 #853Senior Member

Posts: 167Milford MILF. STG?
Any feedback on her? Different pics over the past couple months posting every day. I am not from the area but passing through tomorrow and might partake, hoping someone can offer guidance.
http://delaware.skipthegames.com/fem...n/720386728541
-
07-09-19 17:07 #852Regular Member

Posts: 13Karma New Castle
Anyone seen or have info on karma in New Castle? She's off route 9 so its a bit sketchy of a location imo but she offers greek and we have been texting and it seems promising.
Will post if I meet her but would like to hear experiences also.
-
07-09-19 12:33 #851Senior Member

Posts: 285PPJones, thanks for the info. I guess she changed her number and that's why I couldn't find her by cell number.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 07:01 #850Senior Member

Posts: 819Candi
See, wilmington section, ER, #362.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
Saw her a while back. Nice girl. Played the flute. 4. Face finish.
Smoke and messy apt, but, ehh.
-
07-08-19 23:36 #849Senior Member

Posts: 285Sorry I though I did, here it is.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/cum-hav...t-day-23799058
-
07-08-19 23:35 #848Senior Member

Posts: 285Candi
I forgot to include the link https://cityxguide.photo/ads/cum-hav...t-day-23799058.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





