Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 327 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visited candi in Newport, 3 months ago I texted her, no response.

    On and off I see her ad, I texted her today and got the info.

    Before I schedule I want to find if anyone have comments on her.

    Will keep you posted if I meet her.
    It would be a help if you posted a link to her ad. Just copy and paste the link with an empty line above and below the link.

    Auto correct turned below into bologna. Haha

  2. #846

    Candi at citygx

    Anybody visited candi in Newport, 3 months ago I texted her, no response.

    On and off I see her ad, I texted her today and got the info.

    Before I schedule I want to find if anyone have comments on her.

    Will keep you posted if I meet her.

  3. #845

    Tawny = Adrian

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloHere8  [View Original Post]
    So is she just a waste of time? Or actually goes down?
    Dude, best I can tell you is to read the info that is posted about her further down in the thread. There are those that like her and those that have shared their advice & warnings.

    So to be blunt. YMMV.

    Info is your friend. How you choose to use it (or ignore it) to manage risk is your choice.

    Good luck. Stay safe!

  4. #844

    Emma

    Think I've only seen her ad 2 times. Anyone seen or have info on her?

    Attractive red head seems almost too good to be true.

    PM me or just let me know what you guys think. Definitely willing to TOFTT on this one.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-22832253

  5. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not a setup, just her typical bs. The whole "crew" is like that. She has no concept of time and thinks the world runs on her clock. Everything from going to the clinic toseeing her pharmacist to meeting dates. She just pokes along and finally gets there. If you take her anywhere as a favor, same. Know her very well.
    So is she just a waste of time? Or actually goes down?

  6. #842

    Just how she is

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloHere8  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to see tawny worst experience every, I was parked outside her house, she told me to wait that she was finishing getting ready, I waited 10 minutes and texted her and said that I was leaving because she was taking for ever (I got sketched out) she texted me back and told not to leave that she was ready and would wait outside her door, I decide to go back and I never see her at her door and once I'm parked there. A cop car goes around the neighborhood and stares at me. I don't know if this was a set up from her, but I left as soon as possible. Be careful guys.
    Nope. Not a setup, just her typical bs. The whole "crew" is like that. She has no concept of time and thinks the world runs on her clock. Everything from going to the clinic toseeing her pharmacist to meeting dates. She just pokes along and finally gets there. If you take her anywhere as a favor, same crap. Know her very well.

  7. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean she is bigger than the pics depict? She looks pretty big in the ad so she must be huge.
    Yes, she bigger then all those pictures and those pictures are really old.

  8. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-7279/1/352806

    Don't even bother. Can't believe she's still shopping these old pictures around. She's probably 250+ lbs now with a filthy incall location with roaches climbing up the curtains.

    If she were honest she would take new updated photos and list that she is a BBW but she passes off these 4 year old pictures as if they're recent and will get mad at you for turning her down for not looking like her pictures. Even if it was her if she still at that motel it's absolutely filthy.
    Do you mean she is bigger than the pics depict? She looks pretty big in the ad so she must be huge.

  9. #839
    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-7279/1/352806

    Don't even bother. Can't believe she's still shopping these old pictures around. She's probably 250+ lbs now with a filthy incall location with roaches climbing up the curtains.

    If she were honest she would take new updated photos and list that she is a BBW but she passes off these 4 year old pictures as if they're recent and will get mad at you for turning her down for not looking like her pictures. Even if it was her if she still at that motel it's absolutely filthy.

  10. #838

    Risk Management Vs Risk Tolerance

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Shoot LOL lucky me. I guess I dodged a bullet. It's true she has a bit of a attitude, as you said always be on yer six, with everyone. I normally do outcall and pick them up but she insisted to drive there with her driver. That being said I was prepare for w. E. But of course I show her (them) that there's no trouble from my side. I usually don't do incall unless I know there's more than enough good reviews. Also I will never step foot in someone's house.

    I recommend outcalls if you can. It's good to be in control of the whole situation. Maybe split a room with a buddy? Also mention you will tip your date at the end.

    BTW anyone recognize this new post on cxg 4435xxxx573. Don't know how to load a link but I think I know who that is LOL.
    I like this style! For me having control of the situation helps reduce risk. So even if a girl is in a motel, pick her up and take her to another motel. But that is a style that fits MY assessment of risk and a technique to manage risk. Everyone has their one perceptions, tolerances and techniques (even if that is ignoring risks).

    As far as posting a link, me thinks one should be able to post it on a blank line mere. The the software should add the html code to make it live. IF that doesn't work, sometimes one can "work around" things by posting and then IMMEDIATELY going back and editing the post. Add the link to the edit & see if it doesn't go. When you get in trouble on this website is when one tries to use square brackets for anything other than html instructions. I. e. bold, italics, or underlining! Oh and colar!

  11. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    SMH. Is this the same girl that was originally up in the Riverview Motel with her ML, Sister in law and everyone dated? If so, that is Adrian.

    Adrian CAN be a good date when motivated, but have heard more than one tale of her having "interesting encounters", BF's involvement, dudes sitting outside in a car, drama unfolding, smashed car window, etc. I'd date her again, but I am on to her games and when she tries to pull them, I call her bluff and she slinks away. Also thought another LT monger posted about her recent saying "run away"? (though it might have come off as run, run very fast).

    But hey, that is just the view from this chair. Fwiw. IF you date her, be up to par on your game, watch yer six and do not let her play games with you. Oh and for G*d's sake wear a fricking condom! This girl get preggers like nobody's business. I'm just saying.
    Shoot LOL lucky me. I guess I dodged a bullet. It's true she has a bit of a attitude, as you said always be on yer six, with everyone. I normally do outcall and pick them up but she insisted to drive there with her driver. That being said I was prepare for w. E. But of course I show her (them) that there's no trouble from my side. I usually don't do incall unless I know there's more than enough good reviews. Also I will never step foot in someone's house.

    I recommend outcalls if you can. It's good to be in control of the whole situation. Maybe split a room with a buddy? Also mention you will tip your date at the end.

    BTW anyone recognize this new post on cxg 4435xxxx573. Don't know how to load a link but I think I know who that is LOL.

  12. #836

    Re: Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatBall38  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole / Sadie lately? I've read the reports from a while back but nothing current on her.

    If I remember correct she was working out of Newark but her ads say Wilmington now. Girl is definitely my type.

    Any info / experience would be appreciated. Feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/casua...96517-23155244
    She can be found roaming MDAv in the more common area. The strip between laundry and walgreens. Caught her around there a few weeks ago late afternoon / early eve. Scooped her and headed to the back of an apt parking lot. She is by far one of the coolest walkers in town. She was completely coherent, bubbly, and self aware. I offered a dub for the service and she laughed and said "that's fine, I know I'm on the street doing street sh*t". Always respect the ones that recognize and accept the difference between esc work and SW'ing. Here's the rub on her though (pun fully intended), while her lip service game is solid, she will not catch. She basically gives ya a final tugging into a paper towel. And that's not just because of SW'ing pricing. That's just her. Her appearance, while not quite as smooth as her filters try to cover up, she is attractive with a thin body. And she's cool with your roaming hand getting under the waistline. So In all, she's def worth the dub on the street. Can't give you any feedback on her esc performance though. Hope you catch up with her some time.

    Gio.

  13. #835
    I texted her the other day. Took forever to get back with me. The window had closed. Hit her back up the next day, same thing. Was looking for a blonde spinner for a change. My other regular had been playing hard to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatBall38  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole / Sadie lately? I've read the reports from a while back but nothing current on her.

    If I remember correct she was working out of Newark but her ads say Wilmington now. Girl is definitely my type.

    Any info / experience would be appreciated. Feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/casua...96517-23155244

  14. #834

    Nicole / Sadie

    Anyone seen Nicole / Sadie lately? I've read the reports from a while back but nothing current on her.

    If I remember correct she was working out of Newark but her ads say Wilmington now. Girl is definitely my type.

    Any info / experience would be appreciated. Feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/casua...96517-23155244

  15. #833

    Tawney

    So I went to see Tawney after posting about her like last Thursday or Friday.

    Positives- Nice enough girl, very attractive.

    Negatives- Neighborhood sketchy as fuck, after chatting for a few minutes she told me I was on the clock as soon as I walked in the door.

    I went with the ss at .6 then got out of there as quickly as possible. Went during the day, wouldn't dream of going at night.

    Best part was when she nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not sure if that's anyones thing but if it is Tawney is your girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape