Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 327 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by OralMaster  [View Original Post]
    I knew who NattyDread was referencing before even clicking on the link. I used to see her semi-regularly when she was living farther south in the state. I agree she has good skills and is reasonably priced. Plus she'll get into it too and feel the earth move once or twice if you hit the right buttons. As a one off or every once in a while she's great, although she did have this annoying habit often of talking about mundane stuff during the first couple of minutes of the session (I'm talking literally after playtime started). I found it annoying and distracting. Also the longer I knew her the more aggressive she got in spewing BS at me if she felt slighted by something I said (believe me I'm a nice guy and never intended to slight her or piss her off). She definitely has a temper. As I said at the beginning if you minimize the visits and stick purely to business you'll probably be okay with her.
    I agree completely. I used to see her regular when she was in Delmar, then in Laurel. She has a temper and the more I saw her the shorter her fuse got. True, she has good skills and is not bad for her age, still tight and firm in all the right places. The last time I saw her in Laurel, she was in a bad mood and pissed me off before the show began. I walked out, she followed and blocked my car door saying I couldn't leave until I gave her some money for wasting her time. I asked her to please move and she didn't, I "gently" moved her and got in the car. She jumped on the hood so I couldn't leave. Luckily this all happened in a non populated area. I took a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the ground. She got off to pick it up and I took off. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was giving me the finger. That was the last time I saw her. So, if you don't mind the possibility of this happening, go for it.

  2. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    I've never sen her but doing some research this reminds me a lot of a woman who went by Dee in New Castle that used to post a lot on craigslist. She disapeared some years ago.

    The age, similarity in the posting and if the temper that is mentioned is correct I bet its her.
    OMFG! Not Dee! That is a no "no fly" if I ever saw one! For the reasons cited and her ownership of a single family residence In Virgina!

  3. #860

    Dee?

    Quote Originally Posted by OralMaster  [View Original Post]
    I knew who NattyDread was referencing before even clicking on the link. I used to see her semi-regularly when she was living farther south in the state. I agree she has good skills and is reasonably priced. Plus she'll get into it too and feel the earth move once or twice if you hit the right buttons. As a one off or every once in a while she's great, although she did have this annoying habit often of talking about mundane stuff during the first couple of minutes of the session (I'm talking literally after playtime started). I found it annoying and distracting. Also the longer I knew her the more aggressive she got in spewing BS at me if she felt slighted by something I said (believe me I'm a nice guy and never intended to slight her or piss her off). She definitely has a temper. As I said at the beginning if you minimize the visits and stick purely to business you'll probably be okay with her.
    I've never sen her but doing some research this reminds me a lot of a woman who went by Dee in New Castle that used to post a lot on craigslist. She disapeared some years ago.

    The age, similarity in the posting and if the temper that is mentioned is correct I bet its her.

  4. #859

    Any info?

    Personally my first clue is the ad just says Delaware.

    The second clue is usually that's fact they are a little too open about what they offer. Another indicator is if the pics are openly graphic.

    I assume these ads are trying to get traffic to some pay websites.

    Happy Hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info or interaction with her? Def some red flags here and after some preliminary research, I see this email has been used for other ads which are vastly different from this one.

    Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/21-ye...49162-24049124

  5. #858

    Emailing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info or interaction with her? Def some red flags here and after some preliminary research, I see this email has been used for other ads which are vastly different from this one.

    Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/21-ye...49162-24049124
    I've never paid any mind to the posts that ask you to email them. And if the post itself sounds "off", move on to the next one. Heed the red flags for sure.

  6. #857

    Any Info?

    Anyone have info or interaction with her? Def some red flags here and after some preliminary research, I see this email has been used for other ads which are vastly different from this one.

    Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/21-ye...49162-24049124

  7. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    She provided great service at a great price. She looks a bit older than the pictures suggest. She is a bit out there as far as personality goes, a bit blunt in a funny way. Safe incall.
    I knew who NattyDread was referencing before even clicking on the link. I used to see her semi-regularly when she was living farther south in the state. I agree she has good skills and is reasonably priced. Plus she'll get into it too and feel the earth move once or twice if you hit the right buttons. As a one off or every once in a while she's great, although she did have this annoying habit often of talking about mundane stuff during the first couple of minutes of the session (I'm talking literally after playtime started). I found it annoying and distracting. Also the longer I knew her the more aggressive she got in spewing BS at me if she felt slighted by something I said (believe me I'm a nice guy and never intended to slight her or piss her off). She definitely has a temper. As I said at the beginning if you minimize the visits and stick purely to business you'll probably be okay with her.

  8. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on her? Different pics over the past couple months posting every day. I am not from the area but passing through tomorrow and might partake, hoping someone can offer guidance.

    http://delaware.skipthegames.com/fem...n/720386728541
    She provided great service at a great price. She looks a bit older than the pictures suggest. She is a bit out there as far as personality goes, a bit blunt in a funny way. Safe incall.

  9. #854

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by ASmall30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or have info on karma in New Castle? She's off route 9 so its a bit sketchy of a location imo but she offers greek and we have been texting and it seems promising.

    Will post if I meet her but would like to hear experiences also.
    I texted her yesterday but never heard back. Was going to take the plunge, interested to hear your report if you end up meeting her.

  10. #853

    Milford MILF. STG?

    Any feedback on her? Different pics over the past couple months posting every day. I am not from the area but passing through tomorrow and might partake, hoping someone can offer guidance.

    http://delaware.skipthegames.com/fem...n/720386728541

  11. #852

    Karma New Castle

    Anyone seen or have info on karma in New Castle? She's off route 9 so its a bit sketchy of a location imo but she offers greek and we have been texting and it seems promising.

    Will post if I meet her but would like to hear experiences also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delaware-female-escorts_1109259_9263117.jpg‎   delaware-female-escorts_1109259_9262344.jpg‎   delaware-female-escorts_1109259_9256697.jpg‎  

  12. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    See, wilmington section, ER, #362.

    Saw her a while back. Nice girl. Played the flute. 4. Face finish.

    Smoke and messy apt, but, ehh.
    PPJones, thanks for the info. I guess she changed her number and that's why I couldn't find her by cell number.

  13. #850

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visited candi in Newport, 3 months ago I texted her, no response.

    On and off I see her ad, I texted her today and got the info.

    Before I schedule I want to find if anyone have comments on her.

    Will keep you posted if I meet her.
    See, wilmington section, ER, #362.

    Saw her a while back. Nice girl. Played the flute. 4. Face finish.

    Smoke and messy apt, but, ehh.

  14. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    It would be a help if you posted a link to her ad. Just copy and paste the link with an empty line above and below the link.

    Auto correct turned below into bologna. Haha
    Sorry I though I did, here it is.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/cum-hav...t-day-23799058

  15. #848

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visited candi in Newport, 3 months ago I texted her, no response.

    On and off I see her ad, I texted her today and got the info.

    Before I schedule I want to find if anyone have comments on her.

    Will keep you posted if I meet her.
    I forgot to include the link https://cityxguide.photo/ads/cum-hav...t-day-23799058.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape