Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6984
-
07-15-19 15:14 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 178That meg?
Its hard to tell from the pics with tons of make-up on, but looks like a girl who used to post on CL about 4 years ago. Was near highland lake in Winsted. Moved to Terryville last I knew.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 11:16 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 660Not new at all
She's been discussed a few times in this forum and if my recollection is right, she has a major attitude problem and has gotten nasty with a few members.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:43 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 561Escort, pics are real. Video verified
https://www.seeking.com/member/5e3fd...c-0a34705dab6f
I'm only looking for amateur girls. She calls herself a pro escort. She's not. Uses the lingo, doesn't drive. BBFS is negotiable, would not tell me how much.
Charges extra for an extra cup of coffee. From just her texting I could tell how our visit would go.
I pay to much to put up with that hassle.
Located in Bristol.
I.
But. Those tits.
Still not enough for me to lower my expectations.
Don't mention me, I already got blocked.
-
07-15-19 07:42 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 561Any info on her?
Looks TGTBT.
Let me know if anybody recognizes her.
-
07-14-19 12:34 #1625Regular Member

Posts: 18
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
Thank you, I found it. By the way, this is a very good sub forum, but since I travel a lot, do many other forums have this type of sub forum for SA? I have been searching around and there aren't many.
Originally Posted by FuriousStyles
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 23:35 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 561Not a trout
But a catfish. Fake pics, beware.
https://www.seeking.com/member/48937...a-723e1ae1fc5a
-
07-13-19 09:13 #1623Regular Member

Posts: 11When your in the search function, scroll down to the bottom left and you can manually enter text.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 08:57 #1622Regular Member

Posts: 11Endorsement
If you are a hobbyist with money to blow you need to get on this site. Yes you have to wade through a lot of BS and its a bit of a chore, but man oh man. Its been less than a week for me and I've already had so much success. These are girls just trying to get through school, and I'd gladly pay $$$ for 1. 5 hr FULL GFE. It almost too good to be true. I consider these to be "real" girls moreso than the STG / strip club working girls, tell me why I'm wrong! .
-
07-12-19 23:49 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 561Gd
First message and she immediately wants to know how much you're going to give her. Gold doggers like this can't be negotiated with. I just abandoned the convo. Not worth my effort.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8cfd...f-0d72fe2e0aeb
-
07-12-19 13:14 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 5229She's still on there at https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
SA will want some sort of evidence. Get a screen capture of a text message with her. Something like, thanks for stealing my 100 $. After she replies, do a screen capture and send it to SA.
Hopefully, she'll incriminate herself with her reply.
BMD.
-
07-12-19 12:59 #1619Regular Member

Posts: 18I gotchu, how do you search for name on SA?
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 11:47 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 208She's on
I just checked and she is still on, active, actually online currently.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 11:42 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 76Reported her
I reported her. Is there a way I can see if she is still on the site? After I reported her it also blocked her and I can't see if she is on there.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 23:36 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 561Direct link so we can report and block this piece of garbage.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/a31e5...7-93d4152916b5
-
07-11-19 23:13 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 5229Report her
Hit the link on SA to report her and get her kicked off the site.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






