The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 662 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 9920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1400

    Chunky

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but texted. In Oxford.

    SR.

  2. #1399

  3. #1398

    Great lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Aaahhh yes! I remember this one. I was never able to connect but there was a plethora of good reviews on the other site around that time.
    Right she had 20 or so pages of stellar reviews. I still can't believe it's the same lady. Total transformation. It's mind boggling and hot at the same time.

  4. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad you can share?
    Her Twitter account is at YourCharlieFox smoking hot pics there she's in tryst under the same name sans the your of course I'll see if I can grab a link for you.

  5. #1396

    Cf

    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    What I would give for a decent agency like Belladonna, even Jill and RSG.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/tara-kennedy starts at 12 benjamins.
    Tara is double what Charlie charges and IMO better looking. I may have to pull the trigger on doubles. The 2 of them together must be off the fkn charts.

  6. #1395

    Ya She's a tad expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Never got to see Crimsonlass but did have the pleasure of seeing her doubles partner, Tara Kennedy. This was post Belladonna when she was working for Amber. Wow is all I can say. She came so hard she shook and tears came down her face. I don't know her current rates, but I doubt I could afford her now. Sigh.
    What I would give for a decent agency like Belladonna, even Jill and RSG.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/tara-kennedy starts at 12 benjamins.

  7. #1394

    Jamie

    Junkie thief is back! Robbed me. Stay away. Promises without delivering.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/444202362966

  8. #1393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Crimsonlass. Tara Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Never got to see Crimsonlass but did have the pleasure of seeing her doubles partner, Tara Kennedy. This was post Belladonna when she was working for Amber. Wow is all I can say. She came so hard she shook and tears came down her face. I don't know her current rates, but I doubt I could afford her now. Sigh.

  9. #1392

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Here is the picture, I still have access to SA.
    I've seen her a few times and fairly nice looking girl. DO NOT TELL HER SOMEONE POST HER PICS ON HERE AGAIN, she'll be pissed to no end. Sweet MILF looking to make ends meet, open to the usual, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, MISH, COWGIRL, DOGGIE, no anal. BB was an option when I saw her not sure if she's still offering that. I'd say a bit mechanical (not necessary mechanical) but less intimate/passionate than I'd like, if you understand what I mean, She was hosting but not at time I was readily available (part of why I haven't seen her in a while) Still had a good time.

  10. #1391

    Bruna eros Framingham

    Got sick of the SA stuff. One average looking girl wanted 500 per meet. So, I contacted Bruna from Framingham. I will repeat.

    First the not so good, CBJ, but as good as a CBJ gets. Very little english, but, that didn't slow us down.

    The good. Real pics. Big ass, but solid. Tight body, and nice bolt-ons. Awesome attitude and performance. I didn't go for DATY. After the enthusiastic CBJ, reverse cow girl. I usually never pop that way, and I had to stop her before I did. Seeing that gorgeous ass pumping up and down. Wow. Moved on to mish, and then finished doggy. She took a real pounding and pounded back.

    200 for a half hour. No idea how long I was there. Never any rush. Probably shy of 1/2 hour though.

  11. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Aaahhh yes! I remember this one. I was never able to connect but there was a plethora of good reviews on the other site around that time.
    She popped up on my Tinder.

  12. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by MatureLover61  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by crimsonlass many years ago. She was a little chubby with red hair. I saw her this morning for the first time in a decade. I've never seen a woman do such an amazing transformation ever. Total knock out. Worth every blessed cent. Though I will only be able to afford her once or twice per month now. That saying I'd drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from. Yup that's this chick. Bad ass blonde hair with sexy af blue eyes and nice big boobs with the hourglass curves. Pretty face too with fat dsl's. Skills that are far beyond anyone I've been with. Gets up on her feet and does squats on you D. Not kidding. Then when it was done she offered me a beer. Just fkn WOW.
    Does she have an ad you can share?

  13. #1388

    Legite

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Here is the picture, I still have access to SA.
    Yes, completely legit. Saw her last week, hosts on her townhouse near Lincoln Village, place is spotless and safe. QV was 1 Ben and I also tried her back entrance with no success (too tight no lube). Will definitely repeat.

  14. #1387

    Crimsonlass

    Quote Originally Posted by Maturelover61  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by crimsonlass many years ago. She was a little chubby with red hair. I saw her this morning for the first time in a decade. I've never seen a woman do such an amazing transformation ever. Total knock out. Worth every blessed cent. Though I will only be able to afford her once or twice per month now. That saying I'd drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from. Yup that's this chick. Bad ass blonde hair with sexy af blue eyes and nice big boobs with the hourglass curves. Pretty face too with fat dsl's. Skills that are far beyond anyone I've been with. Gets up on her feet and does squats on you D. Not kidding. Then when it was done she offered me a beer. Just fkn WOW.
    Aaahhh yes! I remember this one. I was never able to connect but there was a plethora of good reviews on the other site around that time.

  15. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Where do we find this one?
    https://yourcharliefox.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape