Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 662 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Where do we find this one?
    https://yourcharliefox.com/

  2. #1385

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Maturelover61  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by crimsonlass many years ago. She was a little chubby with red hair. I saw her this morning for the first time in a decade. I've never seen a woman do such an amazing transformation ever. Total knock out. Worth every blessed cent. Though I will only be able to afford her once or twice per month now. That saying I'd drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from. Yup that's this chick. Bad ass blonde hair with sexy af blue eyes and nice big boobs with the hourglass curves. Pretty face too with fat dsl's. Skills that are far beyond anyone I've been with. Gets up on her feet and does squats on you D. Not kidding. Then when it was done she offered me a beer. Just fkn WOW.
    Where do we find this one?

  3. #1384

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Here is the picture, I still have access to SA.
    That's the girl I met. She's legit. I would say that she's worth meeting at the right price point.

  4. #1383

    Need an account

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman18  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.

    Can't view picture.
    Here is the picture, I still have access to SA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sa.jpg‎  

  5. #1382

    Charlie Fox Worcester escort

    She used to go by crimsonlass many years ago. She was a little chubby with red hair. I saw her this morning for the first time in a decade. I've never seen a woman do such an amazing transformation ever. Total knock out. Worth every blessed cent. Though I will only be able to afford her once or twice per month now. That saying I'd drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from. Yup that's this chick. Bad ass blonde hair with sexy af blue eyes and nice big boobs with the hourglass curves. Pretty face too with fat dsl's. Skills that are far beyond anyone I've been with. Gets up on her feet and does squats on you D. Not kidding. Then when it was done she offered me a beer. Just fkn WOW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RetouchMe_20190711161643621.jpeg‎  

  6. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just joined seeking and plan on sharing reviews.

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9418e...0-b4277473cc1d

    Says she lives in Lincoln village. I don't want to get ripped off.
    Link doesn't work.

    Can't view picture.

  7. #1380

    Lincoln village

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just joined seeking and plan on sharing reviews.

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9418e...0-b4277473cc1d

    Says she lives in Lincoln village. I don't want to get ripped off.
    If you could post a screenshot of the profile, I could tell you for sure, but if it's who I think it is, she's legit. I met a girl from there when I had a sa membership. I don't remember what her screen name was, but she was pretty chill, and reasonably affordable.

  8. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for awhile. I think she bounces between Worcester and Providence. I have texted with her. All covered services. No DATY! I passed. Good luck.
    I called her in hopes to sneak out for a lunch time treat. She sounded very sexy on the phone but she posted that she's in Worcester but is actually in Westboro. As I was in Auburn at the time the drive there and back would have killed my day.

  9. #1378

    New here. Just joined seeking.

    Hi,

    Just joined seeking and plan on sharing reviews.

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9418e...0-b4277473cc1d

    Says she lives in Lincoln village. I don't want to get ripped off.

  10. #1377

    Quality in Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBellone  [View Original Post]
    I don't know first hand, but I believe she was and again is part of a crew of girls working out of the QI off Lincoln in Worcester.

    Rumors of a pimp, but I personally have not been ripped off because I avoided.

    Please let us know if you see her.

  11. #1376

  12. #1375

    $400

    Yes, years ago and not with anyone currently available. My last experience at that price point went something like this. Nice hotel, perfect room, beds made, no "stuff" or clothes lying around, no smoke smell, girl was dressed nicely in sexy evening wear, gives soft kisses, small get to know each talk, she's 20 something, dirty blonde, beautiful, 5'4", 35 c-24-34, maybe 120 lbs. , takes my hand and talks about getting more comfortable as we walk nearer the bed, we undress each other slowly, she makes me feel like the only man in the world and is excited to be with me. You get the picture, nothing rushed. I don't know about you but warming me up, teasing and creating some anticipation really works for me. Can't say the price point assures that kind of treatment but it makes it much more likely!

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the awesome $400 eros girls? Push come to shove, if they are really top notch not only in looks but service too, I'd bite.

  13. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Was there GFE foreplay with LK DFK DAY in play.
    Not for me, but I am not a DATY guy.

  14. #1373

  15. #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by WorcesterBoy92  [View Original Post]
    She was very professional offered me something to drink and took care of my needs.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/838705233242
    How was it? Area? House? Apt? Idk what else LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape